25-08-10, 09:49 AM
So 8.30 on the 11th ar skilled

like your thinking

TITAN PETE
25-08-10, 10:08 AM
Gotta try & stay sober till 8.30pm :doh:

karnage
25-08-10, 04:20 PM
My Dad and I were talking about this last night and we need a question answered.

If we win in the 1st week of the finals and earn the week off where will the Preliminary final be played??

I thought it would be Lang Park but Dad was sure we would just runaround at Skilled again.

DIEHARD
25-08-10, 04:25 PM
It will be played at LANG PARK. :)

DIEHARD
25-08-10, 05:02 PM
Possible Home final

In the coming days the club will send out information relating to ticketing arrangements should the Jetstar Titans qualify for a home final. The equation is simple ? win this weekend and we are guaranteed a spot in the top 4. The procedure will be similar to that enacted last year, with ticketed members being given first option on their seat before the event is put on sale to the general public. Members will also be entitled to an additional pre-sale period where they can purchase extra tickets, however these tickets will be allocated at the discretion of the NRL (within the selected category)

Titans non-ticketed members will also have access to buy tickets to this game ? allocation of which is again at the discretion of the NRL (within the selected category). Once a Home Quarter Final is officially confirmed, you will receive all detailed information including your unique booking code.

Source: Titans

titansrawesome
25-08-10, 05:08 PM
i think every final you have except the grand final should go to the higher ranked team's actual ground, like if we win the 1st week we should be back at skille din week 3

DIEHARD
25-08-10, 05:22 PM
The difference is it is a regional Finals venue, alot better than how it used to be, forced to use Sydney venues. Which was a miserable result for Rugby League, especially for fans of out of Sydney clubs.

The possible hosting of a Prelim at Lang Park offers all Titans fans an opportunity of attending and many more.

On the plus side, it will be a massive crowd and it will help develope our already large fanbase in Brisbane and elsewhere. Also I'm glad we won our last game at Lang Park against the Bulldogs.

titansrawesome
25-08-10, 05:40 PM
we have a miserable record at lang park unfortunately, you know what i am gonna put 50 on the titans to win the premiership, hope it doesnt backfire for 2 reasons

DIEHARD
25-08-10, 05:59 PM
Whether we have a bad record or not at Lang Park, it is something we need to overcome if we want to win Derbies against the Broncos and use Lang Park as a platform of any blistering Titans Finals tilt.

The Maroons used to have a terrible reord at ANZ Stadium and they turned it around. So I hope we can do the same....starting with our win against the Bulldogs at the Double Header. ;)

titansrawesome
25-08-10, 06:16 PM
Whether we have a bad record or not at Lang Park, it is something we need to overcome if we want to win Derbies against the Broncos and use Lang Park as a platform of any blistering Titans Finals tilt.

The Maroons used to have a terrible reord at ANZ Stadium and they turned it around. So I hope we can do the same....starting with our win against the Bulldogs at the Double Header. ;)

another good point is we have won at brookie and kograh for the 1st time this year and nearly canberra

titanstattman
26-08-10, 08:44 AM
Only bad thing is after the week off nd we have to face the donkeys... That would have to be the wrost thing....

karnage
26-08-10, 02:05 PM
Only bad thing is after the week off nd we have to face the donkeys... That would have to be the wrost thing....

It would be bad.... unless we won and then it would be EPIC!!!

titanstattman
26-08-10, 08:27 PM
It would be bad.... unless we won and then it would be EPIC!!!

We wont have to worrie abot facing the donkeys at suncorp. Cause they wont make it that far..