PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Legion Season Memberships!

DIEHARD
15-08-10, 05:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/NRL/legion2011-brochure2.jpg

Legion 2011
The Jetstar Titans official supporters club is looking for more recruits to lead the Skilled Park chorus of support for your team in 2011. Will you be marching to the beat of the Legion drum? Get your exclusive Legion merchandise and go crazy with our most passionate supporters! Don’t let the opposition’s supporters out shine us!

Price
Adult $225.00

DIEHARD
15-08-10, 05:54 PM
Yes after 5 years of waiting WE ARE GETTING A LEGION SHIRT IN 2011!

It will be as part of our merchandise pack!

DIEHARD
15-08-10, 06:08 PM
View from the mighty Legion in Section 30!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/NRL/legion2011.jpg

Mushi
15-08-10, 08:25 PM
Yay - all issues with my account tomorrow getting sorted and I will be renewing ours tomorrow!!!

Bit disappointed though about the flat rate fee as we were going to get memberships for the whole family but am not paying the same rate for my child who won't go to every game so thats one less membership here :-(

However, very happy with change in merchandise - nice to get some different things next year!!!!

titanstattman
15-08-10, 08:38 PM
But atleast wen the young one doest go u could take a friend to try nd get them to join

DIEHARD
15-08-10, 09:29 PM
Yay - all issues with my account tomorrow getting sorted and I will be renewing ours tomorrow!!!

Bit disappointed though about the flat rate fee as we were going to get memberships for the whole family but am not paying the same rate for my child who won't go to every game so thats one less membership here :-(

However, very happy with change in merchandise - nice to get some different things next year!!!!

Glad you have got that sorted and like the idea of the new Legion merchandise.

I hope the flat rate wont deter people. The price has come down $25.00 to $225.00 from 2010 prices.

We also get a very genuous price compared to Steel which is right next to us and arguably not as good viewing. Steel adult is $290.00 and junior is $175.00

So two Legion flat-rates would be $450

While an adult and one junior Steel would be $465

I know there is also the Steel family deals, which are very affordable.

I hope you will still bring your child, even through buying one off Legion tickets. :thumbsup:

With The Legion the club isn't focused on profit but trying to make the Legion attractive and affordable and its all about the atmosphere and colour.

But I definitely take your feedback onboard and hope it doesn't effect the amount of youngsters we have on board.

Because nothing is more pleasing to see those 2nd generation fans, who know nothing but the Titans all dressed up in Titans colours and waving the flags. I often think that when they grow up they may be better fans than even us first geners!

Mushi
16-08-10, 08:35 AM
Don't worry we will still be bringing her along to some games but it will work out financially more beneficial for us to just pay per game for her rather than pay for a membership. I have already gotten a friend who regularly comes along to sign up for legion membership next year as well as hubby so thats 2 extras right there. Certainly won't deter me in membership thats for sure - just disappointed that for a 5 yr old child theres no junior rate - maybe a tiny titans membership is in order :-)