PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Queanbeyan

ForGCT
29-07-10, 10:17 AM
Have been to one GCT game in Canberra - and I have a scarf with Preston badge hanging up here. Just had a quick look through the forum and saw all those 'other' colours.
An ex- Shark supporter, I left that with Preston Campbell and have followed him since. Now Matt Rogers - two of the greatest, players and men. Won't get to a Skilled Park game this year but may be living in Ballina by next season and will get there. My posts will be ordinary as I'm too old for great graphics. But, I'm ForGCT all the way. Win, lose or draw AND that win over Dragons was so fantastic. I was 'driven' to Sharks by mad St George fans in the family. We now have Broncos, Eels & Storm supporters with us but are still outnumbered by St George fanatics. Most boring team. May GCT win all the rest of their games this season. Good luck! :banana:

Coaster
29-07-10, 10:29 AM
Welcome to your new family mate

ForGCT
29-07-10, 10:35 AM
Thanks Coaster - hope I'll be closer to the COAST next year.

DIEHARD
29-07-10, 09:43 PM
Welcome aboard the mighty Titans club. You have chosen well! Great club, great players, great admin, great area, great stadium... great fans. ;)

Hope you can make it to a few Titans games, you are always welcome in Section 30/The Legion!

ForGCT
30-07-10, 09:49 AM
Thank you! It's starting to feel like a family. Great anticipation for the game against Warriors, I'm sure the Titans will win. Watched the clip about the strength & conditioning training. They are looking good and they have a hard time ahead. They've got my support, whatever!

Dragons
30-07-10, 07:20 PM
Have been to one GCT game in Canberra - and I have a scarf with Preston badge hanging up here. Just had a quick look through the forum and saw all those 'other' colours.
An ex- Shark supporter, I left that with Preston Campbell and have followed him since. Now Matt Rogers - two of the greatest, players and men. Won't get to a Skilled Park game this year but may be living in Ballina by next season and will get there. My posts will be ordinary as I'm too old for great graphics. But, I'm ForGCT all the way. Win, lose or draw AND that win over Dragons was so fantastic. I was 'driven' to Sharks by mad St George fans in the family. We now have Broncos, Eels & Storm supporters with us but are still outnumbered by St George fanatics. Most boring team. May GCT win all the rest of their games this season. Good luck! :banana:

And again see ya! :wave: