PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 19: TITANS vs BRONCOS

DIEHARD
09-07-10, 01:25 PM
TITANS vs BRONCOS

TICKETS: CLICK HERE TO BUY LEGION TICKETS (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND10)

DIEHARD
09-07-10, 01:26 PM
Just under 40 Legion tickets left for next week's derby against the Broncos at Skilled Park.

Get them fast!

Sydney Titans Fanatic
11-07-10, 10:25 AM
i wonder if my bird banner will get on tv 3 weeks in a row:D

Mushi
11-07-10, 11:11 AM
Yes I did see your bird banner proudly waving down there at Campbelltown!

DIEHARD
11-07-10, 11:57 AM
Well done to Greg! Looked top class. Even gad the Legion helmet as well!

titanstattman
13-07-10, 12:23 PM
im not too sure if i will be making it to this one......

DIEHARD
13-07-10, 12:29 PM
Oh Dougie, that's a shame. I hope you can but understand if you can't.

Missed you around the traps mate, catch up soon.

BTW love your new addition to your forum signature.

titanstattman
13-07-10, 12:37 PM
Yeah iv been flat out starting my on bus and buying as truck i get that in 3weeks

TITAN PETE
13-07-10, 01:30 PM
im not too sure if i will be making it to this one......

Big Girl :cry:

Coaster
13-07-10, 03:41 PM
Make some room for Coaster, I'll be there and ready to rumble

hully gully
13-07-10, 06:05 PM
back home again for this one see all the regulars u know where, hope to be in early..... revenge for suncorp..

DIEHARD
13-07-10, 06:28 PM
back home again for this one see all the regulars u know where, hope to be in early..... revenge for suncorp..

Welcome back Gav! I missed you mate, but we made sure your OUR BEST FRIEND IS A HOOKER banner wasn't. :thumbsup:

Great to have the boys (Hully and Coaster) back!

Coaster
13-07-10, 07:10 PM
I watched the game last week with the small group of Melbourne NRL supporters, there was a couple there he was a Tigers supporter, and she was a Titans supporter.

She mentioned your sign Gav, her name was Terri, she will be a legion supporter next year I believe, nice couple.

Had to laugh she didn't know us by the drums, or songs, just the Freind is a Hooker banner.

Might be something to think about, when I think Stg I think of the GST sign.

DIEHARD
13-07-10, 07:14 PM
Wow that's fantastic. See if you can get these people to join our facebook.

We definitely need more banners. But it isnt a matter of just making them, need dedicated people to hold them. We got Greg who has his Greg Bird banner, which is a fantastic addition.

My mum wants a Mini banner too.

Mushi
13-07-10, 07:21 PM
Yep we have been thinking of some banners to make next year too so hopefully we will have some new ones ready to go for the new season next year. Looking forward to this game - and nice to see legion tickets SOLD out - woohoo!!!!

titansrawesome
13-07-10, 07:49 PM
do you have a flash gordan banner?

DIEHARD
13-07-10, 08:11 PM
No I don't I had a David Mead one. Eric in The Legion has a Flash banner.

I'd love to have one banner for every player!

Mushi
14-07-10, 07:39 PM
Maybe we need to work on banners for the players that don't already get represented by them in the legion??

Coaster
14-07-10, 07:52 PM
I would like a "Scott princes House" banner for home games, but it might not go down well

DIEHARD
14-07-10, 08:00 PM
*BOOM* *BOOM* *TTTTSSSTTTT* Haha

Mushi
15-07-10, 07:57 PM
I would like a "Scott princes House" banner for home games, but it might not go down well

:D Ha ha :D Maybe jsut a titans house instead :)

DIEHARD
15-07-10, 10:52 PM
Im about to head to my parents, maybe wont be online. Might post from my iPhone from RTC.

But see you all there and remember you go above and beyond the call of duty and bring your flags and face paint and passion and voices.

GO TITANS!

titanstattman
16-07-10, 01:37 PM
No I don't I had a David Mead one. Eric in The Legion has a Flash banner.

I'd love to have one banner for every player!

Wat about the 26 of them with they nick names on them?????

DIEHARD
17-07-10, 12:04 PM
I mean individual and unique banners, like the Dragons army. Ones that people make themselves, so they bring them, look after them and are responsible for them. Ie: My Mead, Greg's Bird, Hully's Friend and the Preston banner.