PDA

View Full Version : UFC 114 was awesome

titansrawesome
30-05-10, 04:15 PM
you can google highlights of it, awesome wins with tkos and decisons and kos and my boy rashad evans beat rampage jackson in a good main event.

~lee~
01-06-10, 12:47 AM
Yeah it was a good event on sat night. Good to see my local fighter John Hathaway beat and dominate the experienced fighter diego sanchez, i think hathaway has a bright future ahead of him.

How about the ko by Russow, i didnt see that one coming!

As for the main event i didnt think it was the greatest of fights, too much holding for my liking. I thought Rampage would have pulled out the win before the fight, but Rashad was too too quick for him and made it look easy in the end.

titansrawesome
10-06-10, 07:54 PM
Yeah it was a good event on sat night. Good to see my local fighter John Hathaway beat and dominate the experienced fighter diego sanchez, i think hathaway has a bright future ahead of him.

How about the ko by Russow, i didnt see that one coming!

As for the main event i didnt think it was the greatest of fights, too much holding for my liking. I thought Rampage would have pulled out the win before the fight, but Rashad was too too quick for him and made it look easy in the end.

holy crap mike russow's ko came out of nowhere, it was like a before and after pick with him and matt dufee.