PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 12: TITANS vs ROOSTERS (2010)

DIEHARD
23-05-10, 01:44 AM
TITANS vs ROOSTERS

CLICK HERE TO BUY LEGION TICKETS (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND10&searchId=24c4ec57-4007-4b74-b1a0-58572d5b118a)

DIEHARD
23-05-10, 01:45 AM
We have the BYE to rest up. But it is back to The Fortress against the Roosters.

I hope to see you there!

titanstattman
26-05-10, 10:01 AM
As this is the 1st time the roosters have played at skilled and the 1st time since 2007 at carrar.

I just got hom from skilled.. and there is a guy from the roosters dropping of like 6 banners on monday morning. So we will have to yell scream cheer our hearts out.... To show them wat its like to walk away from our home with out the 2pts

DIEHARD
26-05-10, 10:40 AM
Must be the Chook Pen!

Yes Doug, all hands on deck!

I'll make sure I bring all my banners.

Mushi
26-05-10, 09:10 PM
Will be there for sure!!!

DIEHARD
27-05-10, 08:49 AM
I've begun gluing my 300 helmet back together. I think I will add some Titans stickers to the sides as well.

And it is probably time that I got my name and number and LEGION on the back of my new jersey.

TITAN PETE
27-05-10, 11:44 AM
I've begun gluing my 300 helmet back together. I think I will add some Titans stickers to the sides as well.

And it is probably time that I got my name and number and LEGION on the back of my new jersey.

I did see Legion helmets for sale in the Titans shop

shamus
27-05-10, 05:43 PM
As this is the 1st time the roosters have played at skilled and the 1st time since 2007 at carrar.

I just got hom from skilled.. and there is a guy from the roosters dropping of like 6 banners on monday morning. So we will have to yell scream cheer our hearts out.... To show them wat its like to walk away from our home with out the 2pts

Wouldn't it be easier to go back to skilled (without ya singlet Dougie) and just tell them your the roosters fella who dropped the banners off and you need to take them away to modify them a bit...

DIEHARD
27-05-10, 11:31 PM
I did see Legion helmets for sale in the Titans shop

Cool.

Mine isn't a Legion helmet but one of those 300 helmets. From the movie. It's only half repaired tough, needs more glue. :doh:

titanstattman
28-05-10, 09:51 AM
Wouldn't it be easier to go back to skilled (without ya singlet Dougie) and just tell them your the roosters fella who dropped the banners off and you need to take them away to modify them a bit...

Yeah but they all know me way too well.......

DIEHARD
30-05-10, 03:07 PM
Just one more day until Titans v Roosters @ the Fortress.

If you can, wear a school cap or tie, get into the spirit.

If we want the club to promote us, we should in turn support their promotions. I got my blazer and tie ready.

My helmet is 75% glued. I lost my glue when I stepped on it. So Ill probably just use superglue.

DIEHARD
30-05-10, 03:33 PM
Legion tickets are selling well. Both the GA and Special Offer areas.

With this new format, there is actually an extra 50+ seats in the GA section. Which is very valuable for us.

Please get everyone that you can to The Legion tomorrow!

shamus
31-05-10, 08:13 AM
I lost my glue when I stepped on it.

Have you looked under your shoe? :D

DIEHARD
31-05-10, 10:17 AM
Have you looked under your shoe? :D

LOL! Getting ready for the footy now. Looking forward to it.

titanstattman
31-05-10, 10:31 AM
LOL! Getting ready for the footy now. Looking forward to it.

If u leave now u just might be on top......LOL hahaha

DIEHARD
31-05-10, 12:23 PM
Gonna go meet Greg at RTC for lunch.

I glued my helmet, I had to use some other type of glue for the other part. Hope it holds up!

Got to remember my SportsEar as well, so I seem like an expert. ;)