PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Round 13:Canberra Raiders vs Gold Coast Titans

Sydney Titans Fanatic
13-05-10, 07:40 PM
Canberra Raiders vs Gold Coast Titans

Sydney Titans Fanatic
13-05-10, 07:56 PM
The jetstar gold coast titans take on the canberra raiders at canberra stadium on june 6th...As a Southern Legion member it would be great to see Alot of Gold Coast Titans Supporters here for this match...
Diehard A.k.a Brad and myself are thinking about driving from sydney to canberra on the sunday morning....and staying in canberra over night and driving back monday morning...if anybody else would like to come in the car please let me or brad know
Flights From brisbane To canberra are starting at $89 virgin blue and $109 Qantas, Flights to Sydney are just under $60 and then a short 2 hour drive down to canberra
The Southern Legion will be sitting in the Genral admission area
Adult $28.00
Pensioners (including Seniors) $22.50
Full Time Students $22.50
Junior 5-15 years $11.50

So lets see if we can get as many titans supporters here as possible

Blazertaser
13-05-10, 09:25 PM
Might make the trip down, Cant say I will be there but ill do my best

Blazer:thumbsup:

DIEHARD
23-05-10, 05:58 AM
I wish I could go. I went last year and really wanted to go this year.

But I am broke. I know I have been saying that alot lately. But at least I am broke and happy. LOL

Best tactic would have been to fly to SYD and rent a car and car pool with you guys. Save you some $$$ on airfares and have some fun with a roadtrip.

Last year I drove from BNE to CAN. LOL What an adventure that was!

Sydney Titans Fanatic
23-05-10, 11:05 AM
looks like im going by myself:D

DIEHARD
23-05-10, 07:31 PM
No Ant? No Matt? No Matti? No noone?

Sydney Titans Fanatic
23-05-10, 09:24 PM
Any1 else who is going please let me know so im not the only titans fan down there

DIEHARD
26-05-10, 12:42 AM
I'm going to Canberra!!!

Time to win at Canberra Stadium!

Sydney Titans Fanatic
26-05-10, 12:45 AM
wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE OF THE BEST TRUE LOOKING LEGIONAIRES AND BRAD IN CANBERRA!!!!!!!!!!!NOTHING BETTER

titanstattman
03-06-10, 09:32 AM
singlet is ready

DIEHARD
03-06-10, 01:10 PM
I got my plane tickets and I'm ready to rock. Thanks to Greg for booking them and getting me a cheap deal!

See you in Canberra!

DIEHARD
04-06-10, 12:27 PM
OK got us a car. We are all set. All we need now is a victory!

Anyone else out there, who is a Titans fan in NSW/ACT. Please come to the game and join us! We will be sitting in General Admission tickets in the south stand.

titanstattman
04-06-10, 12:34 PM
OK got us a car. We are all set. All we need now is a victory!

Anyone else out there, who is a Titans fan in NSW/ACT. Please come to the game and join us! We will be sitting in General Admission tickets in the south stand.

With the very loud group of us we will get the win.... shame i couldnt take my drum...hahahaha

DIEHARD
04-06-10, 12:45 PM
At least you'll have your singlet. We will also do a bit of a patrol and do some recruiting. We might bolster our numbers a bit.

DIEHARD
04-06-10, 02:08 PM
Just got confirmation that our flags have been cleared by Canberra Stadium.

You'll have to dig up your poles though Greg and we'll have to cram them in the car.

I also did webcheck in and changed my plane seats to WINDOW! WOOHOO!

DIEHARD
05-06-10, 01:04 PM
My older brother just lent me his GPS for the trip. How kind of him.

Just getting my stuff ready now. See you guys at the airport!

Blazertaser
06-06-10, 02:06 PM
Hope you guys have a great time and prove the legion proud in the nations capital :) Gutted i cant be there with you guys, but ill be at the canterbury game in a couple weeks so yeah

Blazer:thumbsup: