15. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs (Canberra)
16. Willie Mason (North Queensland)
17. Dean Young (St George Illawarra)

titansrawesome
02-05-10, 10:31 PM
city will win because cartwright is a great coach

Steelers
02-05-10, 10:34 PM
A few weeks ago Trent Hodkinson was Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles halfback. Now he is running out for City.

Also surprised to see only Creagh and Young from the Dragons in both teams. You would think a few more would be in there considering our form as of late.

TITAN PETE
03-05-10, 05:10 AM
A few weeks ago Trent Hodkinson was Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles halfback. Now he is running out for City.

Also surprised to see only Creagh and Young from the Dragons in both teams. You would think a few more would be in there considering our form as of late.

I thought Creagh should've been selected in the test team ...

The good news about the Titans players & Carty is it's only a short drive from Port to Newcastle

titansrawesome
03-05-10, 08:39 AM
i like hodgkinson for halfback for n.s.w, i like the way he plays and his defensive aggression.

Steelers
03-05-10, 03:34 PM
I thought Creagh should've been selected in the test team...

He would have been one of my first picks in the forward pack for sure.

DIEHARD
04-05-10, 08:56 AM
Should be a good match. And a genuine selection trial for the Blues. Lots of positions open and lots of young guns coming up.

Go City!

Supergoose
04-05-10, 11:21 PM
Ben creagh is a cat. After his hit and run on hodges in last years origin the blues selectors will look for a little more steeliness. Hardnto believe Jamie soward isn't getting a run and that hindmarsh isn't in the top 5 backrowers around.

And the dragons have two wingers a prop and a second rower in the test teams. Boyd and Cooper cam consider themselves unlucky as can folau. The excuse used to pick Jamie Lyon was laughable. Last time I looked cam smith was a pretty handy goal kicker, thaiday and Lockyer can kick some too. If folau is not a better winger or centre than 2 out of the 4 blokes picked then I'm a crap judge. I know, he hasn't made up his mind, why don't we just make it for him.

Ryan
05-05-10, 12:24 PM
Ben creagh is a cat. After his hit and run on hodges in last years origin the blues selectors will look for a little more steeliness.

That was hilarious! :rolf:

Good point though Goose, that sort of behaviour doesn't belong in Origin. It something you would expect a cyclist to do after being knocked off his pushy :laugh:

DIEHARD
05-05-10, 12:45 PM
Cooper should be shot for withdrawing because of injury and then being named in the Dragons team. If he plays this weekend, he should be barred from the Blues team.

What a punk!

Steelers
05-05-10, 09:48 PM
Cooper should be shot for withdrawing because of injury and then being named in the Dragons team. If he plays this weekend, he should be barred from the Blues team.

What a punk!

Remember though, he would have had to have passed a medical on the Monday, which he could very well have failed. If he fails that medical then a replacement is brought in instantly. Whereas for his club side, he can be given up until 10 minutes before kickoff to prove his fitness.