PDA

View Full Version : Skilled Park Origin

titansrawesome
22-04-10, 12:39 PM
I know Suncorp has way more seats and is a traditional origin arena but..... who reckons we should eventually have an origin at Robina? gold coast is in Qld but is also really close to the Nsw border so it would sort of be a neutral ground.

Boofhead
22-04-10, 12:46 PM
Unless Suncorp Stadium is getting upgrades (in that case they would probably shift it to Melbourne), you won't see origin at Skilled Park.

Ryan
22-04-10, 12:47 PM
Don't get too upset when the wave of critisim hits this thread........

titansrawesome
22-04-10, 01:21 PM
Don't get too upset when the wave of critisim hits this thread........

ok........

titanstattman
22-04-10, 01:35 PM
So we would go from 80k+ seats in syd to 52k seats if we went to donkeyville nd if it came to skilled it would drop to 27,500 seats.. Can u see anything good out of that....... leave it where it is nd has been for how long now.....

DIEHARD
22-04-10, 03:01 PM
Hey come on Lang Park isnt Donkeyville, they just rent there ;) It's home of the Maroons!

But yes, capacity will unfortunately kill any chance of GC and NQ holding Origins in the near future.

Id love to see it happen one day. Especially for NQ.

titansrawesome
22-04-10, 04:32 PM
Hey come on Lang Park isnt Donkeyville, they just rent there ;) It's home of the Maroons!

But yes, capacity will unfortunately kill any chance of GC and NQ holding Origins in the near future.

Id love to see it happen one day. Especially for NQ.

i wish we could expand skilled park, and btw guys i did say at the start of this thread that i did realise that we had way lless seats and lang park has always been the traditional QLD home ground.