PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas From The Titans!

DeeGan
08-12-05, 11:47 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE TITANS!

Here is a Christmas card from the Titans that I was asked to share with all. Click here (http://www.titans.com.au/xmas/)

Before anyone suggests it or asks, NO, I am not in the photo - yes I would love to be part of the official team though sadly for the gossip mongers here, I am not ;)

A great gesture from the team!

http://www.qt.com.au/pics/ACFIFBpQaOL0.jpg

If only the man above (the male model of QLD Maroon fame, Trevor Gillmeister) was able to make the photo shoot :laugh:

Good to see Chris (behind Michael's left hand shoulder) was able to fit into the photo, rumour has it the rest of the crew are standing on a crate :)

Cheers

DeeGan

MattO
08-12-05, 11:52 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone at the Titans. Your Christmas present happened ages ago but still it will be an enjoyable one for all the Titans supporters. Have a good one.

DIEHARD
08-12-05, 11:54 PM
That is not only a very sweet and touching gesture but it is a very well done and innovative card. It is snowing footies. Very nice!

It really is great to see a picture of the team together, the first time I have ever seen one. I'll certainly keep this one for the scrap book.

We appreciate all your work guys and girls, every single one of you. You all must be flat out so enjoy your Christmas break and I hope Michael and Paul aren't cracking the whip too hard. :laugh:

I'm very disappointed Trevor couldn't be part of it, he really is one of my all time favourite footballers and characters. Honoured to have you aboard Trevor!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TITANS FROM THE FANS!

DeeGan
08-12-05, 11:54 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone at the Titans. Your Christmas present happened ages ago but still it will be an enjoyable one for all the Titans supporters. Have a good one.

Your 100% correct there :thumbsup:

"Christmas in May" was the theme of a BBQ I had this year I kid you all not after the news was announced! It will become an annual event at my household from 2005 onwards :)

DeeGAn

DIEHARD
09-12-05, 12:06 AM
I made the card my desktop background. Very appropriate and seasonal.

Dakink
09-12-05, 09:09 AM
Sure your not there Deegs;-) LOL

Merry Christmans All!

Titanium_BD1103
09-12-05, 09:47 AM
Merry Christmas to all at the Titans staff and fans for 2006 and what a nice gesture, I remember when the Bulldogs use to send out cards to fans to wish them merry christmas before the internet was popular, now they don't do it anymore.. :(

I reckon by doing this the Titans are showing just how much the fans mean to them and as a fan, I am pleased to receive this card of good wishes and wish the team all the best for a safe and enjoyable break and may 2006 be a prosperous and exciting one for the Titans.. :D :D

Eel 33
09-12-05, 10:09 AM
Great gesture, thanks Titans staff. Merry Christmas to all.

titans_fanatic
19-12-05, 05:39 PM
great gesture merry X mas to all

SOLIOLA
19-12-05, 09:17 PM
Nice Card

Merry Christmas To The Titans Family And To Everyone On Here