PDA

View Full Version : Preston Campbell - Past it!!!

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 07:37 PM
This guy has I feel always been over rated. He offers nothing but hardship to any team he plays for. There is a reason people this liability has never played state of origin, the bloke is a hack. I mean seriously what does he contribute? He is small, undersized and plays with no heart. He really needs to get it together, he can be a decent reserve grade player these days, isnt he out this week coz of a headache? LOL. Zillman needs to start ASAP, Campbell can mentor the younger blokes on what not to do in order to make state of origin lol

Ryan
18-03-10, 07:42 PM
You still upset over last weeks loss? Lol......

DIEHARD
18-03-10, 07:43 PM
Congratulations on being our first troll of 2010. But traditionally they appear either before games or after victories.

BTW did you even watch the game on Sunday? Preston was in brilliant form.

Sydney Titans Fanatic
18-03-10, 07:43 PM
YOUR ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER LOSER...OBVIOUSLY A KIWI AND ARE REALLY UPSET ABOUT THE TITANS BEATING THE WARRIORS...AND WITH PRESTON CAMPBELL BEING MAN OF THE MATCH YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM...I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE WORRIES THEY HAVE YOU AS ONE OF THERE FANS... AND HOPEFULLY YOU GET A LIFE...PISS OFF AND GET OF THIS FORUM...YOU HAVE ONLY JOINED THIS FORUM FOR ONE REASON AND THATS TO TRY AND HAVE A GO AT A LEGEND OF THE GAME IN PRESTON CAMPBELL

patskE
18-03-10, 07:45 PM
no heart?
lol?
have to say he has the biggest heart in the team...

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 07:48 PM
Is that all you guys can come up with? He scored two lucky tries, he is a shadow of his former self, sure he used to be quick and elusive, but he was always small and a liability on defense, now you have a better fullback in Zillman, get rid of this guy, I'm a Souths and Manly supporter by the way and some of my favourite players are Prince and Rogers but this guy needs to go before he emabarrases himself any further, even you so called titans supporters should see this

DIEHARD
18-03-10, 07:51 PM
He must be ultra pissed off that his three teams lost in Round 1. Manly, Souths and Warriors.

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 07:59 PM
lol nah im kidding fellas, PC is one of my favourite players and its staggering he still plays at the level he does, I mean last year he played the 2nd half of a match with a broken jaw, this was a bait thread to see what you guys would say seen as your as loyal to the Titans as Presto is, its awesome you guys have a dude like Searle leading your club who has a real loyalty to the veterens i mean look at Bailey, Rogers and PC they all still play great and have at least another 1-2 season in them if not more, the family atomosphere at your club is actually staggering but I thought I would stir the pot first to see what the fans thought coz your guys family atomosphere schools any other clubs in this loyalless professional era, I always enjoy seeing the Titans do well even if they beat the Warriors!! P.S yes i do actually still like Manly and the Rabbitohs!!

Ryan
18-03-10, 08:04 PM
Is that all you guys can come up with? He scored two lucky tries, he is a shadow of his former self, sure he used to be quick and elusive, but he was always small and a liability on defense, now you have a better fullback in Zillman, get rid of this guy, I'm a Souths and Manly supporter by the way and some of my favourite players are Prince and Rogers but this guy needs to go before he emabarrases himself any further, even you so called titans supporters should see this

Funny how you talk about liability in defense in the same sentence as Manly and Souths :laugh:
Souths are top of the ladder, for missed tackles (43). And Manly must have a new record of their own for letting in 4 trys in 16mins to squander an 18 point lead with 20mins to go! :clap:

DIEHARD
18-03-10, 08:05 PM
lol nah im kidding fellas, PC is one of my favourite players and its staggering he still plays at the level he does, I mean last year he played the 2nd half of a match with a broken jaw, this was a bait thread to see what you guys would say seen as your as loyal to the Titans as Presto is, its awesome you guys have a dude like Searle leading your club who has a real loyalty to the veterens i mean look at Bailey, Rogers and PC they all still play great and have at least another 1-2 season in them if not more, the family atomosphere at your club is actually staggering but I thought I would stir the pot first to see what the fans thought coz your guys family atomosphere schools any other clubs in this loyalless professional era, I always enjoy seeing the Titans do well even if they beat the Warriors!! P.S yes i do actually still like Manly and the Rabbitohs!!

That's more like it! :thumbsup:

I agree with what you have said. We all dearly love Preston. And you sure picked a good button to press. I was starting to think you were insane!

We are all really worried about Preston and we breathed a sigh of relief as he gave the thumbs up to the crowd, even though he was still in a world of distress.

We do have a great and friendly atmosphere at Skilled Park. And I hope we can just keep making it better, we are all Rugby League fans. IMO over the last 3 seasons Warriors fans have been the most enjoyable to host.

But we are still going to have to smash your Bunnies and Manly (In Round 7).

daveyk
18-03-10, 08:08 PM
bait thread??? i suggest you dont do that again EVER... you certainly got me seeing red reading your first two posts.... so i recomend next time you wish to start a bait thread, DO IT ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:12 PM
That's more like it! :thumbsup:

I agree with what you have said. We all dearly love Preston. And you sure picked a good button to press. I was starting to think you were insane!

We are all really worried about Preston and we breathed a sigh of relief as he gave the thumbs up to the crowd, even though he was still in a world of distress.

We do have a great and friendly atmosphere at Skilled Park. And I hope we can just keep making it better, we are all Rugby League fans. IMO over the last 3 seasons Warriors fans have been the most enjoyable to host.

But we are still going to have to smash your Bunnies and Manly (In Round 7).

Thanks, yeah I have no doubt you have the ability to beat those team, they are great teams too though at present and better than the Warriors, but with the class you guys have you are capable of beating them thats for sure

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:14 PM
bait thread??? i suggest you dont do that again EVER... you certainly got me seeing red reading your first two posts.... so i recomend next time you wish to start a bait thread, DO IT ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!

Fair enough, hopefully you'll actually see apart from this dumb thread I bring NRL knowledge to this forum and cool club. You'll be pleased to know more and more people from NZ are following league over rugby, its becoming crazy how many actually coz this is the greatest sport and spectacle of them all, as for bait threads, that one is gone sorry for any offence I caused

titanstattman
18-03-10, 08:15 PM
No comment as i dont wish tobe banned....

DIEHARD
18-03-10, 08:17 PM

Lucky Coaster, Titan Pete and Tatts missed it. :laugh:

DIEHARD
18-03-10, 08:23 PM
Fair enough, hopefully you'll actually see apart from this dumb thread I bring NRL knowledge to this forum and cool club. You'll be pleased to know more and more people from NZ are following league over rugby, its becoming crazy how many actually coz this is the greatest sport and spectacle of them all, as for bait threads, that one is gone sorry for any offence I caused

Are you NZ or GC based? You do certainly seem to know your football.

Yea it seems that Rugby League in NZ is going ahead in leaps and bounds. Especially now they have better re-organsed the NZRL. I think down the track, big future for a new NRL team. Great to hear.

I think the Kiwis and Warriors should do more to nurture their Aussie support, through supporter groups and Memberships.

daveyk
18-03-10, 08:24 PM
tatts certainly didnt miss it.... he is sitting 3 feet away from me...

safe to say the blood has boiled!!!

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:29 PM
tatts certainly didnt miss it.... he is sitting 3 feet away from me...

safe to say the blood has boiled!!!

I didnt mean it, seriously Prince, Bailey, Rogers and PC are some of my favourite players in the game and the Titans apart from the teams mentioned one of my favs......

Boofhead
18-03-10, 08:33 PM
You must be Bipolar...?

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:34 PM
Are you NZ or GC based? You do certainly seem to know your football.

Yea it seems that Rugby League in NZ is going ahead in leaps and bounds. Especially now they have better re-organsed the NZRL. I think down the track, big future for a new NRL team. Great to hear.

I think the Kiwis and Warriors should do more to nurture their Aussie support, through supporter groups and Memberships.

Thanks, I have lived in NZ most my life where I followed the Warriors religiously and 2002 was my favoorute year when they made the grand final. However I lived in Gold Coast in 2004, Titans werent there then but loved Brizzy at the time( though now Titans are my team in that area coz I lived there and love their players) and enjoyed the Cowboys amazing run that year as I love Queens land team, went back to NZ but then lived in Sydney for a year in 2008, before the warriors manly had always been my team and Lyons and Menzies were my favourites, and it was great when Menzies won his 2nd GF in 08 in his last game, also loved the Rabbitohs coz they had heaps of kiwis but lost heaps and i loved the underdogs, hopefully that explains why my favourite teams are in order the warriors, manly, titans, rabbitoahs and then the cowboys, i love to see all do well

titanstattman
18-03-10, 08:41 PM
Lucky Coaster, Titan Pete and Tatts missed it. :laugh:

I didnt miss it i just didnt see the point of replying to it.. *edit*

For comming on here just to stir crap

Sydney Titans Fanatic
18-03-10, 08:41 PM
hopefully that explains why my favourite teams are in order the warriors, manly, titans, rabbitoahs and then the cowboys, i love to see all do well

That explains why all these teams lost except the titans because you support them

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:44 PM
I didnt miss it i just didnt see the point of replying to it.. *edit*
For comming on here just to stir crap

Stop beng so spiteful, I dont blame you it was stupid but surely you have seen I know my NRL and now only have positive comments to contribute to a club I enjoy watching? Anyways you wont see anyting else negative from me so all good bubs keep crying over spilt milk

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:46 PM
That explains why all these teams lost except the titans because you support them

How does that explain anything, sorry but you have no knowledge what so ever. Anyone who follows the NRl knows any team can on their week beat ANY other team, but you clearly dont follow this simple logic, thats your problem. Seriously, if your gonna come up with better mocks think it through more clearly first madam

titanstattman
18-03-10, 08:48 PM
Stop beng so spiteful, I dont blame you it was stupid but surely you have seen I know my NRL and now only have positive comments to contribute to a club I enjoy watching? Anyways you wont see anyting else negative from me so all good bubs keep crying over spilt milk

1 dont call that crap or u will be the spilt mlik....

2 refer to number 1

Said my bit...

nzkiwis
18-03-10, 08:52 PM
you fire up far too easily, get over yourself, i know thats hard for a self centred person like you to do but at least try eh my lady?

Boofhead
18-03-10, 08:53 PM
It pains me to close this but it's gone on long enough, save it for PM's boys.