PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 3: TITANS vs RAIDERS (2010)

DIEHARD
16-03-10, 04:17 PM
TITANS vs RAIDERS
LEGION THREAD

Running times:
Round 3 Titans vs Raiders Saturday 27 March 2010

Box Offices Open: 5.40pm
Gates Open: 6.10pm
Under 20's Kick Off: 6.15pm
Kick Off: 8.30pm

DIEHARD
16-03-10, 04:18 PM
Saddle up! It'll be time to defend the Fortress in a week and a half!

Get your tickets early, as the Legion allocation sold out for the Warriors game!

DIEHARD
16-03-10, 07:09 PM
Get ya tickets!

CLICK HERE TO BUY ROUND 3: TITANS vs RAIDERS LEGION TICKETS (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND10&searchId=56ae02a3-7ee6-4c22-8b86-f14430fec354)

GCT_07
16-03-10, 07:11 PM
This will be our first test on the commute from Bundy for the game :doh: I am so looking forward to it :nope:

DIEHARD
16-03-10, 07:29 PM
This will be our first test on the commute from Bundy for the game :doh: I am so looking forward to it :nope:

Drive safe. I think we will all have to shout you guys when you get here, for that effort and committment. Titans fans are spreading far and wide.

GCT_07
16-03-10, 08:02 PM
Drive safe. I think we will all have to shout you guys when you get here, for that effort and committment. Titans fans are spreading far and wide.

No worries.... just tell the catering dude that he needs to start selling Kahlua or Tia and you can shout away...... if not.... keep your mula:thumbsup:

Mushi
20-03-10, 09:35 AM
I'll be there with a friend of mine, do you mind if we come and say hi down at the front with you guys????

daveyk
20-03-10, 11:44 AM
I'll be there with a friend of mine, do you mind if we come and say hi down at the front with you guys????

everyone is welcome down the front... the more the merrier...

DIEHARD
20-03-10, 01:15 PM
Looking forward to getting back to Skilled Park next weekend!

Boofhead
20-03-10, 01:22 PM
Kicking myself I missed the first game of the year... Will definately be there for the Raiders clash.

DIEHARD
20-03-10, 02:05 PM
We missed ya Boof. Glad to hear you'll be there this Saturday!

Nothing makes you appreciate a home game at Skilled Park than an away game in enemy territory.

Speaking if which....I am in Redfern in my Titans jersey. If I don't return I'd like to be remembered as a man who loved Rugby League.

titanstattman
20-03-10, 02:10 PM
Kicking myself I missed the first game of the year... Will definately be there for the Raiders clash.

No comment on why u missed it tho......

Not too sure if im going to make it to this game........ I might hav a dinner date or sumthing :laugh:

DIEHARD
21-03-10, 02:02 PM
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TITANS vs RAIDERS LEGION MATCH TICKETS! (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND10&searchId=56ae02a3-7ee6-4c22-8b86-f14430fec354)

Boofhead
24-03-10, 12:21 AM
No comment on why u missed it tho......

Not too sure if im going to make it to this game........ I might hav a dinner date or sumthing :laugh:

No comment on my end either haha...

This game last year was amazing... When we won it on the bell and the team came over to the Legion (ala my sig).

DIEHARD
24-03-10, 12:35 AM
Yea look at Boof in his signature going ballistic! A legendary Titans memory!

daveyk
24-03-10, 06:00 PM
am thinking of heading out the titanium bar after the game on saturday... who is keen??

Sydney Titans Fanatic
24-03-10, 07:10 PM
i normally go to the titanium bar after the footy see you anyone there

Mushi
27-03-10, 09:35 AM
Looking forward to the game tonight. Hoping the boys are ready to send Canberra home with a huge flogging - tonights the night to win convincingly and show other teams we mean business!! I hope all the "other" controversies going around aren't too much of a distraction :(

DIEHARD
27-03-10, 05:01 PM
About to head off for the game now.

Try and get there early and cheer on the NYC Titans!

Let's get some cheers and support going for them, with the stadium so empty, our voices will carry alot more!

kwigibo
28-03-10, 01:10 AM
from leagueunlimited

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/Untitled-5.jpg

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 01:19 AM
Great win by the boys, looked alot better tonight. Great turn out in The Legion. Great night. Let's go even harder against the Storm in two weeks.

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 01:20 AM
from leagueunlimited

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/Untitled-5.jpg

LOL Id be pissed off too if my team was being whitewashed. Shame we let the last one in.

Mushi
28-03-10, 09:38 AM
My first ever night down the front with the legion and it was awesome. Great atmosphere and I loved it!!!! Will def be there cheering again against the storm. Oh and I have a very croaky voice this morning :)

shamus
28-03-10, 12:04 PM
Hey, I don't know whether you guys know or not. It may have been posted on an old thread somewhere so forgive me for repeating something you may already know but.....Whenever one of the two refs stand down at the Legion end for whatever reason (line drop out or whatever) you guys come through loud and clear through the Sports Ears (I listen to the refs and not the commentary)....so for future make your chants loud and clear coz it sounded awesome at one stage as you guys did have a chant going...

Blazertaser
28-03-10, 12:14 PM
LOL Id be pissed off too if my team was being whitewashed. Shame we let the last one in.

Charity i say, didnt see anything wrong with his penalty
Aww well, shows the raiders cant put a try past us unless we practically give it to them ;)

Blazer:thumbsup:

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 04:30 PM
Hey, I don't know whether you guys know or not. It may have been posted on an old thread somewhere so forgive me for repeating something you may already know but.....Whenever one of the two refs stand down at the Legion end for whatever reason (line drop out or whatever) you guys come through loud and clear through the Sports Ears (I listen to the refs and not the commentary)....so for future make your chants loud and clear coz it sounded awesome at one stage as you guys did have a chant going...

Thanks for the tip shamus, I never thought about that!

Coaster
28-03-10, 05:04 PM
Legion was awesome last night, loudest for ages, some fool on LU said the stadium had no atmosphere, can you not hear us at the other end, i could swear we made enough noise last night to be heard at coolangatta.

I am sure that the under 20 ref heard us, bloody monkey

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 05:19 PM
The beauty is, even though it was a woeful crowd, the Legion just seems to galvanise. What an effort for a small crowd.

And the northern stand was pretty packed. I was running around with my giant flag in front of the other bays. I think we should try and rev up and include the other bays in the fun too. :)

Well done all!

Blazertaser
28-03-10, 05:27 PM
Was it just me, or did it seem like we were invaded by americans in the legion last night aha?
Yes the atmosphere was amazing, and i noticed when the U20's refs were up our end, they smiled and laughed at us yelling "bloody monkey" out at them :)
Keep up the good work, looking forward to the storm game in 2 weeks :)

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 05:37 PM
We'll have some pics from people of the game up soon!

Blazertaser
28-03-10, 05:40 PM
We'll have some pics from people of the game up soon!

How's the helmet holding up brad?

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 05:48 PM
How's the helmet holding up brad?

Decimated mate, decimated. :laugh:

I got some good glue and all the pieces.

But Im gonna take some before and after pictures first. So we can always remember the night a well aimed kick from Princey destroyed my helmet. haha

daveyk
28-03-10, 07:31 PM
my voice is still gone... was actually gone at half time thru the 20's

yeh i do think the MOnkey heard us loud and clear.....

the boys played great, the legion were on song, the whole northern stand were just awesome... now for the 2 week recovery session... :thumbsup:

Blazertaser
28-03-10, 08:27 PM
my voice is still gone... was actually gone at half time thru the 20's

yeh i do think the MOnkey heard us loud and clear.....

the boys played great, the legion were on song, the whole northern stand were just awesome... now for the 2 week recovery session... :thumbsup:

Nice job on starting the chant in the end mate, could tell your voice was a gonner but you pulled through like a true Legionite:salute:

GCT_07
28-03-10, 09:47 PM
Well we just got back to Bundy..............OMFG.....over the trip already:censored: ...........BUT.......what a game...... that was friggin awesome. Those guys geled tonight and so did the Legion. Not only the legion but the rest of the crowd were awesome as well. Had an absolute blast so the trip was well worth it.:thumbsup:

Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daveyk
28-03-10, 10:04 PM
Well we just got back to Bundy..............OMFG.....over the trip already:censored: ...........BUT.......what a game...... that was friggin awesome. Those guys geled tonight and so did the Legion. Not only the legion but the rest of the crowd were awesome as well. Had an absolute blast so the trip was well worth it.:thumbsup:

Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty Mighty Mighty *takes breathe* Mighty Mighty Mighty TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg yes my voice was gone blazer.....

DIEHARD
28-03-10, 10:11 PM
You are a Legion Warlord Davey!

Greg has got some awesome pics of you in action.

daveyk
28-03-10, 10:13 PM
You are a Legion Warlord Davey!

Greg has got some awesome pics of you in action.

oh god.... i think i am little worried about seeing them,,,, :laugh:

AmericanTitan
29-03-10, 04:21 AM
oh what I wouldn't give to be able to sit with you all in the stands at SKilled cheering on the Titans! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

I'll make it to Australia someday!

GCT_07
29-03-10, 07:40 AM
oh what I wouldn't give to be able to sit with you all in the stands at SKilled cheering on the Titans! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

I'll make it to Australia someday!

And here I am pi$$ed off I m 5 hour s away now........ I reacon we need to video some of it for you and put it up on the Legion Facebook Page....... :thumbsup:

Blazertaser
29-03-10, 06:31 PM
And here I am pi$$ed off I m 5 hour s away now........ I reacon we need to video some of it for you and put it up on the Legion Facebook Page....... :thumbsup:

Shall i bring my camcorder to the storm game?

titanstattman
30-03-10, 02:26 PM
It was a great night im still not sure wat u were going on about brad about wat was said from the other end of skilled....

I think the legion did one hell of a job.......

I was on fire... hahahahahahahaha

DIEHARD
30-03-10, 07:33 PM
I went up to visit the Raiders fans and give them a bit of a gee up, waving one of my small flags. All in good fun all part of the Skilled Park hospitality.

But I knew a few people down there and made alot of new friends. And I asked one guy if he was part of the Brisbane Green Brigade and he said Yes.

And then he askes me if I know the big guy with the drum and the tats. And I said yea. "What has he done?" LOL

And he goes "Tell him he is a legend, I sat with you guys against the Broncos and it was awesome."

daveyk
30-03-10, 08:04 PM
Shall i bring my camcorder to the storm game?

prob not a comcorder but some video should get taken... any video or photo's taken, please post them up at http://www.facebook.com/titanslegion

titanstattman
30-03-10, 08:23 PM
I went up to visit the Raiders fans and give them a bit of a gee up, waving one of my small flags. All in good fun all part of the Skilled Park hospitality.

But I knew a few people down there and made alot of new friends. And I asked one guy if he was part of the Brisbane Green Brigade and he said Yes.

And then he askes me if I know the big guy with the drum and the tats. And I said yea. "What has he done?" LOL

And he goes "Tell him he is a legend, I sat with you guys against the Broncos and it was awesome."

Hahaha nice i got fans everywhere..........LOL:laugh:

DIEHARD
30-03-10, 08:36 PM
Use your phones. And also, take pictures! We had a great number of pictures from Saturday night. Let's keep it up.