PDA

View Full Version : LegionTalk Podcast S10E1

Coaster
07-03-10, 11:16 AM
Ok had a go at trying to get this podcast going, i can record Skype conversations, so thats how i will do it.

Have a listen, its raw, but i expect i will learn more as i go, tell me what you think and if it is ok to post in the main forum.

Each podcast i want to talk to different people, hopefully people have skype it is the easist way for me.

PODCAST LEGION TALK Ep1 (http://www.pdrpresident.com/LegionTalk/LegionTalkS10E1.mp3)

Coaster
07-03-10, 11:19 AM
Its pretty jumpy in parts, that is my editing as we did not really know how to do it, so we just spoke for about 45 min and then i tried to pull it back,

I will get better at this, as now i have a better idea how to keep on track.

DIEHARD
07-03-10, 11:40 AM
I gotta head out, downloading now. I'll just say Im totally behind something like this.

I can do some interviews with fans at the first away game using my iPhone.

DIEHARD
07-03-10, 12:01 PM
I put it on my iPhone to listen to in the car.

Can I do a Mahatanmacoat style segment? JUST JOKING!

Coaster
07-03-10, 01:18 PM
Can I do a Mahatanmacoat style segment? JUST JOKING!

Haha sure, if you are up for it.

Should i just post this on the main forum? or wait and maybe change it a bit

Coaster
14-03-10, 10:04 PM
Podcast 2 is in, ok guys im off for to Melbourne

Talk soon

DIEHARD
05-04-10, 05:53 AM
Coaster. Id love to help with Episode 4.0. But while I have Skype on my phone, I dont have a wireless account linked to it, just 3G.

Any chance we could work out doing it over Skype to a landline. Id be more than willing to chip in the kitty.

Otherwise give Davey a go or maybe Steve.

But I desperately want to be involved. I adored your last episode LOL, I think it is just about the best thing going.