PDA

View Full Version : UFC 110 Australia

titansrawesome
21-02-10, 04:30 PM
enjoying it very much, more satisfying is thast it is free and in australia for the 1st time.

Wanderlai Silva (my man) Defeated Michael Bisping on Unanimous decision.

George Sotiropoulos Defeated Joe Stevenson on Unanimous decision.

Ryan Bader Defeated Keith Jardine by Knockout Punch in the 3rd round.

Mirko Cro Cop Defeated Anthony Perosh at the start of the 2nd round by TKO (doctor stoppage).

Krzysztof Soszynski Defeated Stephan Bonnar by TKO in the 3rd round.

Chris Lytle Defeated Brian Foster via submission (kneebar) in round 1.

C.B. Dollaway Defeated Goran Reljic on Unanimous decision.

James Te-Huna Defeated Igor Pokrajac by TKO in the 3rd round.

The main event has just started.

titansrawesome
21-02-10, 04:32 PM
Cain Velasquez Just Knocked out Antonio Rodrigo Minotario Nogueira in 1st round of the main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GCT_91
22-02-10, 03:14 AM
i watched this today and i picked right for every match but the main fight, i was cheering for Nogueira but then he got owned.

titansrawesome
22-02-10, 07:53 AM
yeah poor nog is too old now, oh well there is a shining light in new talent for velasquez, i mainly wanted to see silva kick bispings butt which he did.

AmericanTitan
23-03-10, 11:17 AM
hey guys, are you also pretty big MMA fans?

I know MMA is picking up a little bit in Australia.

UFC put on a show this past Sunday (Monday your time) that I believe was showed on free TV for you guys.

It featured one of my favorite fighters Jon 'Bones' Jones.

Any of you catch the show?

daveyk
23-03-10, 05:38 PM
hey guys, are you also pretty big MMA fans?

I know MMA is picking up a little bit in Australia.

UFC put on a show this past Sunday (Monday your time) that I believe was showed on free TV for you guys.

It featured one of my favorite fighters Jon 'Bones' Jones.

Any of you catch the show?

i watched bits and pieces of it last .... certainly gaining momentum here in OZ

titansrawesome
23-03-10, 05:47 PM
i only follow brock lesnar, anderson and wanderlai silva and the light heavyweights.

AmericanTitan
24-03-10, 06:55 AM
i only follow brock lesnar, anderson and wanderlai silva and the light heavyweights.

Brock is one of my favorites as well. I love collegiate wrestling and him being an NCAA champion made it easy for me to like him. Sometimes his personality goes a little over the top though.

Wandy is alright, he looked brand new after his facial reconstruction. He's a little over the hill though.

Anderson 'The Spider' Silva is my favorite figher over all. I always love watching him fight because he is so skilled at everything he does. Truely an artist.