PDA

View Full Version : Cronulla V the Bunnies

Moejoe
07-12-05, 03:19 PM
Well my first rugby league 2 game went ok.................................. If you're a bunny supporter that is.

The game was played at toyota park on a fine afternoon. 5 minutes each way. My first kick of didnt find the 10 meter line. (I knew it was going to be one of them days) anyway, I managed to defend against the first set of 6 and hold the bunnies tryless, And peachy came up with the goods in the ingoal area to get the 20m restart.
Second touch of the ball, Knock on. DOH' The bunnie's capitalized on my mistake and added a try and conversion to the score.
Restart was a much better kick. It was that good in fact it went dead in goal.......................................On the full. (At this point im ready to throw the computer out the window) the bunnies spread it wide score in the corner, however they miss the conversion. Score at this point 10 to 0.

Half time.............................................. .

Restart of play. Hilder manages to run the length of the field and score the sharks first points YAYAYAYA..................Hang on whats this???? Video ref??? I look in pain and agony as I lost the ball over the line and the big red NO TRY! was displayed. Scrum on the 10 mt line bunnie's ball.

The next few minutes were uneventfull untill i finaly got the ball back on a turnover. What a great time for a dummy half scoot..........................Straight over the damn sideline. Scrum to the bunnies.

Bunnies score once more with a conversion, Siren goes. Sharks loose 16 to 0.

I thought it was painfull watching them mid season in real life, My first RL2 game was a nightmare come true.

hope you enjoyed the commentry.

Moejoe

Teegy
07-12-05, 03:21 PM
how can hilder run the length of the field and score for the bunnies. he is a sharks player

Moejoe
07-12-05, 03:22 PM
I was playing as the sharks ;)

Teegy
07-12-05, 03:25 PM
But it said that sharks lost and didn't score

Dakink
07-12-05, 03:40 PM
Yep as the try was dis-allowed by the video ref...

Restart of play. Hilder manages to run the length of the field and score the sharks first points YAYAYAYA..................Hang on whats this???? Video ref??? I look in pain and agony as I lost the ball over the line and the big red NO TRY! was displayed. Scrum on the 10 mt line bunnie's ball.

Teegy
07-12-05, 03:47 PM
Ok i haven't had a viseo ref in my games yet. ive already had a penalty try