PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and New Year 2009

DIEHARD
19-12-09, 05:57 AM
I throught Id better start the thread for this year's festive season.

Going to a family Christmas party today though.

titanstattman
19-12-09, 02:28 PM
Got the fam thing to do on the day nd than boxing day finshing setting up for my boxing night party...

Its a flu-o party got the black lights all set up ready to go...

Feel free to come along any1.........Starts at 5pm nd DJ DaveyK on the decks..........:thumbsup:

hugebrianfan
21-12-09, 10:26 AM
I wont be doing too much just spending it with the family. Then on boxing day I have to work, well boxing night i do..

As for new years i do not know what im doing

Sydney Titans Fanatic
21-12-09, 06:11 PM
My Brother has just signed up as a roosters supporter and they have sent out personalised christmas cards hand written by someone signed by steve noyce and brian smith and signed by like 4 player...It looks awsome

DIEHARD
24-12-09, 07:59 PM
Merry christmas rugby league fans! You are great people who I have much love for.

You are the reason why our game survives endless ******** and has finally nearly reached a new pinnacle.

We often talk about the 90s being the apex, but I think the 10s will be the new mountain top and it will be thanks to all the brilliant and passionate rugby league fans out there that we do get there.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let's make 2010 the best season yet, but for now let's reflect and remember a fantastic 2009.

Boofhead
25-12-09, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas peoples!

dee13
30-12-09, 08:24 AM
My Brother has just signed up as a roosters supporter and they have sent out personalised christmas cards hand written by someone signed by steve noyce and brian smith and signed by like 4 player...It looks awsome

Roosters are pretty good like that. For the junior fans they send out a birthday card which has the copied signatures of all the contracted players.

Sorry I couldn't do this pre Xmas but I changed my internet provider and couldn't get reconnected until last night.

To all the members of the forum, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope 2010 brings you success and happiness and you got what you wished for at Christmas. From Dennis and Tracey

I hear Blade had a quiet one jogging back and forth in the Titans dressing room getting ready for the new season. The away soccer teams use the Titans home dressing room so Blade did get to laugh at Roary from The Roar on Boxing Day in the sheds. LOL

hugebrianfan
31-12-09, 11:56 AM
I hope everyone had a good christmas and I wish you all a happy new year.

I havent been on lately due to work and that

TITAN PETE
31-12-09, 06:34 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Titans friends, stay safe :thumbsup:

dee13
01-01-10, 09:54 AM
1st forum post of 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

hugebrianfan
04-01-10, 10:28 AM
happy new year to all

daveyk
04-01-10, 01:39 PM
happy new year to u all....

only 6 weeks away untill the first game now.... woot woot

DIEHARD
04-01-10, 01:48 PM
Happy New Year to everyone!

I had a great time celebrating the new year at Dreamworld. The Claw is awesome.