PDA

View Full Version : the big move

hugebrianfan
23-11-09, 12:52 PM
Hey guys, I haven't been on the forum lately due to myself forgetting my username and password but i remembered them so it's all good.

Anyway ive just recently moved to the Gold Coast and im living with some family at the moment. I love it here, it's amazing and i can't get over how huge it is.

I'll definately be going to some games this year. I can't wait!

daveyk
23-11-09, 05:12 PM
welcome to the GC mate... will be great to see u at the games... dont forget the first one is the all star clash...

DIEHARD
23-11-09, 07:10 PM
Great to here! It is great to have another passionate Titans fan on the Coast.

Hope to see you at some games in 2010. You should join The Legion/Section 30. :thumbsup:

hugebrianfan
24-11-09, 11:55 AM
Great to here! It is great to have another passionate Titans fan on the Coast.

Hope to see you at some games in 2010. You should join The Legion/Section 30. :thumbsup:

Yeah since ive been up here i've been wanting to get a membership. So i think i will. Im so pumped for this season. it's going to be great.

hugebrianfan
24-11-09, 11:57 AM
welcome to the GC mate... will be great to see u at the games... dont forget the first one is the all star clash...

Thankyou :) I didnt even realise that the all stars match was up here until i read it in the newspaper. Is there still tickets? and how much are they?

daveyk
24-11-09, 04:22 PM
Thankyou :) I didnt even realise that the all stars match was up here until i read it in the newspaper. Is there still tickets? and how much are they?

its going to be an epic game.... yeh tickets are still available with 16,000 sold as of last week... they start at $25 ADULT for cat 3

DIEHARD
24-11-09, 07:49 PM
Get your All-Stars tickets fast, they'll sell out soon!

hugebrianfan
25-11-09, 10:40 AM
i definely am keen, I'll be seeing what I can do.

daveyk
25-11-09, 05:48 PM
was in at the titans shop today... not many sections left with tickets available so get in quick