PDA

View Full Version : New Titans 2010 jerseys (Pics inside)

Joncules
30-10-09, 03:10 PM
Hi all, was just wondering when the release of the new jersey designs into the stores will be? Will they be out before Christmas?

dee13
30-10-09, 05:05 PM
I heard from Ian Smith that the Robina Titans shop will have them in December.

daveyk
30-10-09, 07:11 PM
I heard from Ian Smith that the Robina Titans shop will have them in December.

i also got the same information... cant wait

Ryan
31-10-09, 08:32 AM
The day after the Reebok contract expires I'd assume.......
Which I thought would be at the end of 2009, I dont think they'd be allowed to sell or display the ADIDAS merchandise until 2010.
But Dennis would probably have the better source of info, I'm just guessing.

daveyk
31-10-09, 10:56 AM
The day after the Reebok contract expires I'd assume.......
Which I thought would be at the end of 2009, I dont think they'd be allowed to sell or display the ADIDAS merchandise until 2010.
But Dennis would probably have the better source of info, I'm just guessing.

i would assume that it would be anytime from now.... as the player contracts expire this weekend being end of october... and pre-season training will begin soon and i doubt you will see them training in reebok...

am still on the hunt for a reebok away jersey... titans shop doesnt hae any mediums left... only blade sizes. :laugh:
so if anyone sees one can u let me know and how much

patskE
31-10-09, 02:13 PM
mean there's new singlets aye?
hek

daveyk
31-10-09, 03:14 PM
new everything..... am a little excited

dee13
03-11-09, 04:37 PM
am still on the hunt for a reebok away jersey... titans shop doesnt have any mediums left... only blade sizes. :laugh:

Watch what ur saying there matchstick. Blade eats guys your size for breakfast.

The Titans shop has started selling Adidas clothing, eg: shorts, shirts and tracksuits. No Adidas/Titans merch just yet.

daveyk
03-11-09, 08:30 PM
Watch what ur saying there matchstick. Blade eats guys your size for breakfast.

The Titans shop has started selling Adidas clothing, eg: shorts, shirts and tracksuits. No Adidas/Titans merch just yet.

hehe.... u know where the love is for the big fella...

patskE
10-11-09, 04:57 PM
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2009/11/10/titans-new-strip.jpg

patskE
10-11-09, 04:57 PM
bit tight aint it lol?
they look like they are about to take part in the tour de france ahah
wats with the top of the socks being black :S

dee13
10-11-09, 05:46 PM
:nope: Blade is never going to fit into one of those things

shamus
10-11-09, 06:26 PM
On sale to the general public from December 1st seeing no one has said it yet.........................

.....and I won't be getting one. Bloody body hugging jerseys with my beer gut. I don't think so...........Nice jerseys though........

Coaster
10-11-09, 07:58 PM
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/ffximage/2009/11/10/main_titans,0.jpg

NEW Strip (http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/titans-unveil-new-playing-strip/2009/11/10/1257615036305.html)

awesome IMO need dark blue shorts though.

patskE
10-11-09, 07:58 PM
anyone got pics of the new training stuff? ie singlet?

Mushi
11-11-09, 08:38 AM
I like it!!! From a girls point of view -whats not to like with those nice tight jersey's :P They did show some pics on news of training singlets etc but havne't found any to post yet.

GCT_89
11-11-09, 04:11 PM
the players cut is always tighter than the supporters jerseys......

i really like the away kit....... it just goes together really well.....

the side of the home kit work really well, but something just looks out of place.....but ill get used to it.........

......i really like it!

Coaster
11-11-09, 04:30 PM
Its the shorts.

They need to be dark blue and a continuation of the Jersey.

Im glad we are going more dark blue, as a Queenslander i have been conditioned to hate sky blue, and it took 2 years to get my head around walking into Lang Park wearing that colour.

GCT_89
11-11-09, 04:42 PM
Its the shorts.

They need to be dark blue and a continuation of the Jersey.

yea, im sure they've thought of that, and maybe that look didnt work....

Im glad we are going more dark blue, as a Queenslander i have been conditioned to hate sky blue, and it took 2 years to get my head around walking into Lang Park wearing that colour.

AH.....those were the days.........lol

GCT_89
11-11-09, 05:49 PM
also, does that say ABC roofing?

the more i look at these jerseys the more i think damn rogers has got a few tatts.........lol
nah the more i get excited about wearing one in december......

DIEHARD
11-11-09, 06:14 PM
I love the new jersey. I love the dark blue. It looks really classy. I can't wait to get one of these.

I'm glad that we have white shorts but we can wear the blue ones, I'm sure we will see that at some stage in 2010.

This will be the jersey that will strike terror into the rest of the NRL in 2010 and beyond.

dee13
12-11-09, 04:45 PM
Brad Meyers is currently doing some work as a chippy for a friend of mine and he said to me he is not keen to try it on just yet. He wants to wait a few weeks. Probably so he can drop some kg's.:laugh:

daveyk
12-11-09, 07:53 PM
hahaha.... all that wedding cake is catching up with him is it....

i cant wait to get one... actually all 3... but yeh bring it

patskE
12-11-09, 10:35 PM
Brad Meyers is currently doing some work as a chippy for a friend of mine and he said to me he is not keen to try it on just yet. He wants to wait a few weeks. Probably so he can drop some kg's.:laugh:

chippy/lumberjack - same thing ahaha

TITAN PETE
12-11-09, 11:22 PM
Brilliant looking new jerseys & as Adam has said the players jerseys are nothing like the supporters version, i have one of Nathan Friends from this season & my 11yr old son can't even get close to putting it on :nope: , not that i'd let him :laugh:

The Christmas list just got a bit longer :thumbsup:

dee13
13-11-09, 05:43 PM
chippy/lumberjack - same thing ahaha

Actually our lumberjack has shaved his beard off but has kept most of his hair.

The bet with his friend is going to continue this year and he has already started growing his 2010 beard. He is putting some weight on some other players like Chalky to join in and at the end of the year shave it for charity.

Awsome effort Big Red and a very generous gesture. Not only that Brad has become somewhat of a cult figure amongst Titans fans.

Brad and his wife have a deal set up that it has to come off when they have kids. Think of the money you could raise by not having kids Brad.:laugh:

patskE
14-11-09, 12:50 PM
i spose the wife wouldnt wanna go near him when he has the beard :P

DIEHARD
14-11-09, 11:27 PM
I can't wait to get the jersey on December 1. :)

Thank you to the Gold Coast Titans for producing such great jerseys, while they are new they also seem to be continuing the Titans theme that we have got so used to.

I'm very delighted especially considering what the fans of the Brisbane Lions AFL team are dealing with atm. With their less than fantastic new logo and the fact that they also put it on the belly of their jersey. Replacing the old Fitzroy Lions, which I thought was always a classy and rad emblem.

I really wished we won a Premiership in our old strip, but I'm very glad we made the Finals in it. This one, this is the Premiership jersey.

TITAN PETE
15-11-09, 08:53 AM
The Robina store has ALL the new clothing line on display in the window with the exception of the jerseys & everything looks Brilliant with the 3 stripes & my wife asked what i wanted from the window & i answered "Yes Please :D

All the gear is expected in the 1st & 2nd weeks of December so ring before u rush down on the 1st as Ian gave out that date but Vicky & Kerry run the store & they aren't as confident ;)

daveyk
16-11-09, 03:33 PM
just had a look on the main website and there is a countdown for when the new jerseys go on sale.... so dec 1 is certainly the date.... bring it!!!

shamus
17-11-09, 11:51 AM
I just went to the on line store and ordered 4 of these.....

...sorry a bit off topic but couldn't help myself. :p

Titans Christmas Pack
* Xmas value pack- includes gym sack,water botle, 2009 Titans Team Poster, keyring, suction man and magnet

Special Price: $60.00
Normally: $20.00
You Save: $-40.00 !

Quantity:

Sydney Titans Fanatic
18-11-09, 11:24 PM
not a big fan of the jersey and shamus you picked up a terrfic buy(lol) but i hate how shops jack everything up for xmas i think its absouletly stupid that shopping centres already have xmas trees up and carals playing even before december....

TITAN PETE
29-11-09, 11:48 PM
Most of the new clothing line has arrived in store including most importantly the Jerseys & they are available to purchase from Tuesday :fist:

I can see the Visa getting smashed well before Xmas :laugh:

dee13
30-11-09, 05:51 PM
Most of the new clothing line has arrived in store including most importantly the Jerseys & they are available to purchase from Tuesday :fist:

I can see the Visa getting smashed well before Xmas :laugh:

I can't understand why the newsagency at Stocklands Burleigh and the Helensvale shop is allowed to put his stock out before our shop is. This also happened last year with the Burleigh newsagency.

daveyk
30-11-09, 09:58 PM
if there is an official "EMBARGO" on the items from either ADIDAS or TITANS
those places can be sued for very large sums....

an "EMBARGO" is very serious and not one to be broken....

titanstattman
30-11-09, 10:24 PM
I can't understand why the newsagency at Stocklands Burleigh and the Helensvale shop is allowed to put his stock out before our shop is. This also happened last year with the Burleigh newsagency.

The Burleigh newsagency had a meeting with ADIDAS 3weeks ago to get the rights to sell the real deal stuff...

He had the right to sell them from the 23rd.....

Coaster
01-12-09, 06:38 PM
Did my post get deleted?

I hope i dont get any store in trouble as they do not deserve it, they like all other stores should be applauded for there dedication to the Titans, and there service to those customers that show interest in buying overpriced items.

$180 for a printed Jersey, if anyone should be embarrassed it should be the NRL.

DIEHARD
01-12-09, 06:55 PM
Did my post get deleted?

I hope i dont get any store in trouble as they do not deserve it, they like all other stores should be applauded for there dedication to the Titans, and there service to those customers that show interest in buying overpriced items.

$180 for a printed Jersey, if anyone should be embarrassed it should be the NRL.

Nah mate nothing deleted. If anything is missing, it must be a database issue or something.

Coaster
01-12-09, 08:01 PM
Ahh nps,

:thumbsup:

tallis12
01-12-09, 10:01 PM
Digging the new jerseys :)

Boofhead
03-12-09, 02:00 PM
Tried one on yesterday? Tell you what, we need to start trimming up to fit into these jerseys! On the other side, they look awesome.

daveyk
03-12-09, 07:30 PM
i dont think i will have any problems at all... .LOL

hammer
05-12-09, 03:58 PM
Did my post get deleted?

Had a good look at the new jersey and really liked what I saw...but I could not bring myself to buy one due to the $180 price tag! Think this price is getting a little beyond a joke!
This jersey will have to wait before I add it to my other 3 jerseys (original, away and heritage). :(

TITAN PETE
07-12-09, 10:27 AM
Tried one on yesterday & i think Boof u may have put on some kg's :laugh: , i found them to be much lighter & with way shorter sleeves than previous jerseys so all in all i think they'll suit our climate much better & can't wait for Santa to put 2 of them under the tree for me ;)

DIEHARD
13-03-10, 06:58 PM
Just wondering who has picked up a new Titans 2010 jersey?

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/ecom/rebel/artwork/product_images/zoom/1571000200037000.jpg

I am looking forward to wearing mine for the first time tomorrow at the Titans v Warriors game.

Ryan
13-03-10, 07:03 PM
Just wondering who has picked up a new Titans 2010 jersey?

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/ecom/rebel/artwork/product_images/zoom/1571000200037000.jpg

I am looking forward to wearing mine for the first time tomorrow at the Titans v Warriors game.
I wanted to get one when I got my All-Stars jersey, but they didn't have my size..... I'll be buying both Home & Away ones this year.

TITAN PETE
13-03-10, 09:27 PM
I've bought both :D

GCT_91
13-03-10, 11:34 PM
i got myself a 2010 jersey as soon as i could afford it. the titans store at robina is selling them for $160.

quinn loves titans
13-03-10, 11:52 PM
Got mine on christmas but I'm small and it lloks huge

DIEHARD
13-03-10, 11:58 PM

Well at least you can grow into it!

DIEHARD
14-03-10, 12:04 AM

Well at least you can grow into it.

titansrawesome
14-03-10, 12:07 AM
i only have 2008 version.............

TITAN PETE
14-03-10, 09:04 AM
i got myself a 2010 jersey as soon as i could afford it. the titans store at robina is selling them for $160.

Also another 10% comes off for members :D

shamus
14-03-10, 09:08 AM
Also another 10% comes off for members :D

Finances are tight left so I have gambled on winning one in a raffle at my local watering hole..:thumbsup:

........if that doesn't work then I may need to purchase one and the kids don't eat for a week......again.:D

TITAN PETE
14-03-10, 09:21 AM
Finances are tight left so I have gambled on winning one in a raffle at my local watering hole..:thumbsup:

........if that doesn't work then I may need to purchase one and the kids don't eat for a week......again.:D

U do realize that u are up against me in that raffle :D

daveyk
15-03-10, 11:04 PM
i have the away jersey so far as it was the only one i didnt have out of 3 years of jerseys... 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

need to get my new home jersey before the sale ends... cant go past $144

DIEHARD
16-03-10, 04:19 PM
All the new jerseys looked great!