PDA

View Full Version : Rugby League Review December issue OUT NOW!

DIEHARD
06-12-05, 12:48 AM
I got some rugby league fix for you boys and girls. :thumbsup:

http://www.rugbyleaguereview.com/images/december2005issue.jpg

KIWIS WIN IN TRI-NATIONS CREATES HISTORY
The New Zealand Kiwis sensational victory in the Tri-nations final went down as the greatest win in their Rugby League history. While their 24-0 win over Australia gave the Kangaroos their first series loss since 1978 when they lost 2-0 to France, a major achievement by the Kiwis went unnoticed when the final siren went at Elland Road in Leeds. Find out more in the latest issue of Rugby League Review.

TEN TEAMS FOR THE WORLD CUP
As predicted in Rugby League Review earlier in the year, the Rugby League
International Federation (RLIF) has confirmed that 10 nations will compete in
the Rugby League World Cup to be staged in the Southern Hemisphere in 2008. Find out which teams will have automatic entry and how the other five spots will be determined. Find out more in Rugby League Review.

AUSSIES STILL RULE WORLD XIII
Find out which players have made the World XIII with all the individual
positions shown. Anthony Minichiello was crowned the best player when he
received the Golden Boot award but we also have a full list of international
award winners. Find out all the details in the December issue of Rugby League Review.

HISTORY OF RUGBY LEAGUE (1937)
We review the year 1937, covering all matches played, as well as a scoreboard and the main news for that season.
You will find all the details and results in the latest issue of
Rugby League Review.

DIEHARD
06-12-05, 12:50 AM
I'm looking forward to reading all about the Kiwis beating the Kangaroos.

NOT. :')

But I'm on the prowl for a rugby league fix, to get me through until the release of Rugby League 2.

DeeGan
06-12-05, 08:05 AM
I will pick this up this afternoon as well as look once again for a copy of Middleton's Annual review - the Rugby League Review is a great read.

DeeGan