PDA

View Full Version : hello, from a cold and wet uk

theviking52
21-10-09, 09:35 PM
:thumbsup: am a bradford bulls supporter who follows the nrl closely. i enjoy talking to other teams supporters, exchanging views of the game here and in oz. mainly looking at rumours of who my lot are going to sign, ie chris walker, although this story has gone quite for now. i would love to get any first hand info of which nrl players are uk bound over the coming season 2010.

will contact later off for my pension

DIEHARD
24-10-09, 12:49 PM
You really have struck luck signing Chris Walker, he is a dynamic player and I'd always have him in my first team. He is also a fan favourite and he was always very generous to us fans.

Seening the 2009 Titans season highlights really makes me appreciate the fantastic tries Chris was responsible for.

He'll go very well for Bradford!

theviking52
25-10-09, 07:08 AM
thanks diehard,

where can i find this story in black and white, mates here querying it

DIEHARD
25-10-09, 07:21 AM
Check out this thread. http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=14315

BigRed10
26-10-09, 06:10 AM
We still have an overseas qouta spot, but it's not Chris Walker INFS, moving onnn...

Eric Grothe ---> or a new forward ---> Moi Moi.

theviking52
26-10-09, 08:03 AM
moi moi free agent after 2010, so should wait, has walker joined crusaders,

theviking52
28-10-09, 12:50 AM
moi moi free agent after 2010, so should wait, has walker joined crusaders,

just heard romour that walker has gone to salford, moi moi coming to bulls, anything said about this over there.

BU07LLS
06-11-09, 11:06 PM
Hi theviking52, Just wondered if your the same guy who has pretty balanced opinion of all things Bradford Bulls via Telegraph & Argus website?

With regards to Chris Walker, I know for a fact he wanting to come to UK, he's currently waiting for news on his visa application & ex Titan Richie Mathers has asked him when he arrives in God's Country? haha.. watch this space as they say!

:thumbsup: am a bradford bulls supporter who follows the nrl closely. i enjoy talking to other teams supporters, exchanging views of the game here and in oz. mainly looking at rumours of who my lot are going to sign, ie chris walker, although this story has gone quite for now. i would love to get any first hand info of which nrl players are uk bound over the coming season 2010.

will contact later off for my pension

theviking52
07-11-09, 04:17 AM
Hi theviking52, Just wondered if your the same guy who has pretty balanced opinion of all things Bradford Bulls via Telegraph & Argus website?

With regards to Chris Walker, I know for a fact he wanting to come to UK, he's currently waiting for news on his visa application & ex Titan Richie Mathers has asked him when he arrives in God's Country? haha.. watch this space as they say!

you'got me, but don't tell the rest, am on hols out hererecovering from time in hospital.