PDA

View Full Version : Legion and friends @ Paul Broughton Awards (Please Read)

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 06:10 PM
The club would love to get at least 50 Legion members for our red carpet reception for the Awards Night next Weds – the more the better!

Arrival time: 6:00pm for 6:15pm start
Meeting Place: Atrium Bar, Conrad Jupiters
Pre Reception: 6:30pm – 7:00pm on the Pavilion Lawn
Role:

Creating noise and colour as the players and guests arrive on the red carpet
They will become the backdrop for media shots as players and guests arrive

Signage/costumes:
The legion are welcome to bring signs, drums, costumes (helmets, swords etc).

Prince Albert Bar:
We have specially organised for the Legion through Conrad Jupiters for the Prince Albert to cross live to the Awards on their big screens so the Legion can also watch the excitement as the night counts down. This has been organised as a thank you for the Legions committed support throughout 2009 and also a way in which they can be involved on the night.

The PA will also have a live band when the Awards are not being presented.

Please note that there is a dress code for the PA so they will not be able to wear bodypaint, thongs, shorts, singlets etc. If the Legion members can place their signs and costumes in their cars before entering the PA that would be fantastic. (I do have limited storage available if required)

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 06:12 PM
I think this would create a fantastic atmosphere and a great way to thank the players for 2009.

Also a great opportunity for Titans fans to be part of the fun of the Paul Broughton Medal Awards without the expense. :thumbsup:

I'm in!

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 06:31 PM
Some info about the Prince Albert bar.
http://www.conradjupiters.com.au/Bars-The_Prince_Albert_Pub.cms?ident=X7AS7TTU8PHD11CBAJ 4411ZM6ZN8Y6

titanstattman
29-09-09, 07:07 PM
Yes we will be there...........

titanstattman
29-09-09, 07:14 PM
Please note that there is a dress code for the PA so they will not be able to wear bodypaint, thongs, shorts, singlets etc. If the Legion members can place their signs and costumes in their cars before entering the PA that would be fantastic. (I do have limited storage available if required)

Hahaha well that takes the smurfs and myself out than....:laugh: :laugh:

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 07:20 PM
LOL you are being persecuted Dougie! Maybe we can have a sleeved Doug and albino smurfs.

Here is the menu from PA bar.
http://www.conradjupiters.com.au/d/Resource_Library/PDFs/Menus/ORB62XOVY6V5OL14DPISNMC4S9KZQE/BXF8B0H7P37W7MS.pdf/090730+CJFB21034_Menu_1200x900.pdf?referrerId=UTHJ XYH3NTS1M42MCRUDQC80C3BE4MLINK_RECURSION_DEPTH=1&analyticsLink=Left

Steve
30-09-09, 07:38 AM
I assume jerseys are still fine then.

So umm, the Titans are picking up the bar tab?

daveyk
30-09-09, 02:01 PM
i knew that this was a possibilty of happening, am stoked that its goin ahead..

i will be there for sure

Boofhead
30-09-09, 02:31 PM
So umm, the Titans are picking up the bar tab?

I support this question. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
30-09-09, 03:03 PM
Yep jerseys are fine. If you want a lift from Brissie, let me know Steve. :) Spread the word.

I think this will be a fantastic cap for the year. It was alot of fun getting together at the DnP before the first Finals game at Skilled Park.

DIEHARD
30-09-09, 05:57 PM
This is of course open to other Titans fans as well. Pete, Shamus, Squirrell, Tam, Karnage, Amaline... everyone :)

TITAN PETE
01-10-09, 07:57 AM
This is of course open to other Titans fans as well. Pete, Shamus, Squirrell, Tam, Karnage, Amaline... everyone :)

Thanks Brad , i was feeling left out even after being Legionized at the last match :laugh:

DIEHARD
01-10-09, 05:09 PM
Of course Pete, it wouldn't be the same without you, wouldn't be right.

Well I will be going, my mum and should be giving a lift to Steve down from Brissie. I'll ask Goatus as well.

Who else is going?

titanstattman
02-10-09, 07:57 AM
Thanks Brad , i was feeling left out even after being Legionized at the last match :laugh:

Hey u gotta be there NUMBER 2 if myself (1) is going im sure number 4 & 5 will be going too number 3 cant go he under age

DIEHARD
02-10-09, 01:29 PM
LOL this routine reminds me of the famous Who's On 2nd? comedy bit.

Im off to Sydney until Monday, so I'd love for everyone to help keep rallying the troops over the weekend. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
06-10-09, 04:27 PM
The Awards are tommorrow and we need to get a good turn out to welcome and thank the players to the awards.

Who is going?

Dont miss The Legion's end of season celebrations at the Prince Albert Bar as well! :)

DIEHARD
06-10-09, 04:49 PM
All Titans fans welcome! :)

titanstattman
06-10-09, 05:42 PM
me + 4................

Mushi
06-10-09, 09:49 PM
Would love to be there but no one to watch my little titans fan tomorrow night :(

DIEHARD
07-10-09, 12:08 AM
Would love to be there but no one to watch my little titans fan tomorrow night :(

Ah well. You can still be part of the fun, you can watch the Awards LIVE off the Titans website!

Paul Broughton Medal live stream
Adam Gardini

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans? night of nights will be beamed directly to fans, with Wednesday night?s Paul Broughton Medal to be streamed live on the Titans website.

Members and fans unable to attend the evening will still be able to enjoy the entire night from the comfort of their own home, with the entire presentation night including the all-important Paul Broughton Medal count to be streamed live on Titans TV.

The night marks a celebration of the Jetstar Titans? most successful season to date, with the event culminating in the naming of the Paul Broughton Medal winner for 2009.

Join the club for a night of entertainment, interviews, highlights and a reflection on all the highs and lows of season 2009.

Simply log on to Titans TV LIVE - http://www.titans.com.au/live - from 7pm on Wednesday night.

Source: Titans

GCT_89
07-10-09, 09:37 AM
i will be there......

i fly in this morning........

DIEHARD
07-10-09, 02:49 PM
i will be there......

i fly in this morning........

Brilliant mate, perfect timing. It wouldn't be right without you.