PDA

View Full Version : Off Season 09/10

DIEHARD
28-09-09, 09:46 PM
Hi Titans fans!

Just wondering what everyone is doing in the off season?

I don't really have any sport to fill the massive void the lack of Titans and rugby league leaves.

I'll probably spend the off season pinning for rugby league, searching for morsels of information and news. The off season does open up alot of new news for the new year, which is interesting.

Other than that I'll be spending some time making some new banners for Titans games. Finishing off my uni degree. I might go to a cricket game and even check out the Blaze.

How about you?

Capital_Shark
29-09-09, 12:05 AM
Its approaching our quiet time hey mate. Hopelessly devoted to Rugby League the off seasons are dull.

I'll probably just work heaps and get all the stuff done I put off to knock off early to come home and catch replays of games I didn't catch on weekends.

Might try and get into a bit of soccer.. but I doubt it. Hot weather and beer I'll probably nod off before the first 100 million pound striker shanks an attempt 30ft wide of the goal and set the crowd on fire!

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 01:40 PM
I think I will start saving for season 2010. Not only do we have the regular NRL season but the 4Nations is in Oz/NZ.

daveyk
29-09-09, 04:12 PM
will be spending most of the off season at skilled still... gotta follow GCU... love my live sport.

also festival season has just kicked off on saturday with PARKLIFE in brisbane... am still hurrting from it (yes i know its tuesday - LOL)

might also try and check out a one-dayer in brissy...

DIEHARD
29-09-09, 05:54 PM
might also try and check out a one-dayer in brissy...

I know a few people who are thinking the same, maybe we can get a group together.

DIEHARD
14-10-09, 08:22 PM
I've been heavily digging into my DVD collection. But I have taken heart that NRL.com will be showing LIVE Pacific Cup games and there will be hour long highlights packages on NINE. :)

Nathalie
25-11-09, 05:15 PM
Having this damn baby haha.. I feel like I've been pregnant for 5 years.. Turns out I'm a few days further along than I thought, so as of today I'm 9 days OVERDUE.. being induced tomorrow.

And that's my eventful week. :D

DIEHARD
25-11-09, 08:27 PM
Having this damn baby haha.. I feel like I've been pregnant for 5 years.. Turns out I'm a few days further along than I thought, so as of today I'm 9 days OVERDUE.. being induced tomorrow.

Wow any day now! Best of luck! This is very exciting.

hugebrianfan
26-11-09, 01:01 PM

oh wow congratulations, hope it goes well for you

Nathalie
26-11-09, 09:00 PM
I went in this morning - and then they tell me that I wasn't booked in for an induction, just for an appointment to MAKE the booking. This was even after I'd rung up earlier this week and asked them TWICE if they'd just said to me 'you are booked in for an induction on Thursday morning'. So we went in with my bags packed and preparing both physically and emotionally.. and nothing. Although (without going into detail) things are getting started physically so that's good!

So this time I was actually there when the doctor made the phone call to book me in for Saturday morning. So it'll happen Saturday.

NOT. HAPPY. JAN.

:banghead:

P.S. My phone also decided to pick today as the day it would crap itself, too. :mad:

Coaster
26-11-09, 09:08 PM
Hi Titans fans!

Just wondering what everyone is doing in the off season?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/coasterphotos15/kegdrink.jpg

hugebrianfan
27-11-09, 11:27 AM
i dont know what im doing, probably just trying to find a job, maybe relax at the beach.

DIEHARD
30-11-09, 05:25 PM
Spending December making sure I complete all my 2009 resolutions.

Nathalie
03-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Saturday at 10.30am, Liam Shaun McPherson was born, 7pd 5.

Kid's a poser already (apart from having his pic in The Bulletin before he was even born :laugh: )!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/liamucantcme.jpghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/liammusic.jpg

dee13
04-12-09, 08:12 AM
Your a machine Nat. What a coincedence. Im seeing one of my granddaughters for the first time and you see your son for the first time.

Congratulations on the arrival of one of the 2028 Titans.:thumbsup:

Dee/Blade and Tracey/Mrs Blade

P.S Would it be weird if he did play footy for the Titans..... Remember this post......:ugh:

Nathalie
04-12-09, 11:19 AM
Your a machine Nat. What a coincedence. Im seeing one of my granddaughters for the first time and you see your son for the first time.

Congratulations on the arrival of one of the 2028 Titans.:thumbsup:

Dee/Blade and Tracey/Mrs Blade

P.S Would it be weird if he did play footy for the Titans..... Remember this post......:ugh:

I will remember this post - and the '2035 Titans Captain' Bully pic - he'd better play for the Titans. If Shaun had his way, Liam will play for the Knights. I. Don't. THINK. So!! :D

P.S. Congrats on the arrival of your granddaughter! :)

DIEHARD
04-12-09, 12:58 PM
Wow congratulations Nat! Funny that the boy has already been a part of the Legion in 2009! It's really amazing and that picture in the Bully is classic.

I can imagine Liam bragging about that in years to come, that is some serious Titans credentials!