PDA

View Full Version : Madex Famliy

dillsmadex@live.com.au
15-09-09, 02:05 PM
Hey fello fans i was at titans training today and asked john what time the boys were leavin thursday to fly out to sydney.
As i thought it would be great to give them a big send off at the gold coast airport, when i asked john about it he said it would be great to see our fans there giving us support and boys that bit of extra motivatation! So who is with me on this one, show your support and wear your titans gear, banners, flags, etc.

Plane leaves at 11:30am thursday morning. So be at the airport around 9:30am to send off our almighty titans!!!!!! CARN THE TITANS!!!!!!!

Coaster
15-09-09, 02:07 PM
Great idea!!

Ill see if i can make it down

dillsmadex@live.com.au
15-09-09, 02:14 PM
Great idea!!

Ill see if i can make it down

Sweet the more there the better we have around 10 fans so far, see if you can bring more and help send out the msg! cheers

shamus
15-09-09, 02:37 PM
Sweet the more there the better we have around 10 fans so far, see if you can bring more and help send out the msg! cheers

I would love to but all I need is the boss to see me on the news that night and I will be gonnnneeeee......

I am already taking Friday off...........anyone got a mask?

DIEHARD
15-09-09, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the tip off. This is a fantastic idea. I should be able to do it

daveyk
15-09-09, 03:18 PM
i will try and get there as i have to deliveries at the airport on thurs morn so i will be in the area.... will aim for 1030

titanstattman
15-09-09, 03:32 PM
Wat a chance to be on tv cheering for the titans

Well i just might have to take this up can we try and get a place to meet so we can be in a big group....

dillsmadex@live.com.au
15-09-09, 10:44 PM
hey! thanx for your support and remember pass the message around,the more the better.We can all meet at jetstar airlines at 9.30,jst so we can all be there before they arrive.
:)

DIEHARD
16-09-09, 09:30 AM
Hi all

I just got this off the club re: Titans departure times.

1225 tomorrow so will be at airport an hour earlier at 1120am for check in.

Spread the word!

dillsmadex@live.com.au
17-09-09, 08:28 AM
Thanx for that,hopefully we gt a good turn out!

DIEHARD
17-09-09, 09:46 AM
See you at the airport at 11:25am!

Ill be hoping in the car soon to take off down the Coast.

daveyk
17-09-09, 05:59 PM
See you at the airport at 11:25am!

Ill be hoping in the car soon to take off down the Coast.

what happened?? where were you???

DIEHARD
18-09-09, 02:05 AM
what happened?? where were you???

I did an interview on coastfm at about 11am, was on the way down, had to pull over to do it. Once it was done, I only had likd 10mins until 11:30am and I was near Robina, so I just went to Skilled Park to pick up my gear. I was sad, but thought I pitched in with the radio at least.

Well done to everyone who went and even those who greeted the Titans in Sydney! Well done! It was tremendous!