PDA

View Full Version : Titans Colours

WOMBAT
25-09-05, 07:13 PM
As a Parramatta Fan I like Blue and yellow. But there is too many blue and yellow teams; Parramatta, Cowboys and now the Titans,Why not red and yellow, then again I like the jersey options, :cool: go the blue and golds in 2007

TDoGGBulldog
25-09-05, 07:15 PM
i assume they picked it coz its like.... ocean blue... and like... sand goldy colour...

i guessed they'd pick these colours....

PARANoIR
25-09-05, 07:19 PM
Its a different sort of blue, more of an aqua. There won't be an issue.

Cliffy GC
25-09-05, 07:24 PM
blue and gold have been the offical Gold Coast colours for along time

idealy i would have liked
Blue, gold and maroon, with blue and gold representing the region and the maroon representing QLD

DeeGan
25-09-05, 07:37 PM
Again, we are not going to pleae the entire Rugby League community. The following snippet from our website sums it up perfectly.

The logo is inspired by the spirit of the modern day TITAN. Simple clean lines - modern but striking ? are reflected in the TITAN logo. Use of an international trend of colour blocking, graded effects and simplistic modern silhouettes gives it a cutting edge feel.

The colours encompass the heritage of the Gold Coast with use of sea (blue) sun (yellow) and sand (fawn) as well as bronze for the armour, grey for the steel swords and black represents a rock solid foundation and strength.

The combination of the two swords positioned behind the name and the helmet and armour add a disposition of strength to the logo.

Burns said, ?We wanted to ensure the colours represented the Gold Coast and that the logo, when lined up against the other 15 clubs in the NRL, is worthy of inclusion amongst what are some of the best and most successful brands in Australian sport.?

[BroncosGirl]
25-09-05, 08:34 PM
I quite like the colours! The jersey options on the site are good too.

Fampa
25-09-05, 09:48 PM
I'm loving the team logo, I'm hoping the colours will grow on me. They're very soft tone colours. Oh well, better than orange and teal...

Steve Dangerous
25-09-05, 09:52 PM
If you look at the possible jerseys you'll see there really isn't too much in common with parra.

The colours are for the blue of the sea, the gold of the sun, and the white sand.

Storm
25-09-05, 10:08 PM
The colors pretty much sum up the Gold Coast, they are something we can all identify with.

Titanium_BD1103
25-09-05, 10:44 PM
Hey Ppls.. I know this forum is new, but this is something that needs to be looked at for all forums, and that is, if you are about to post something, please check to make sure there isn't a thread on a similar topic already around. If you create 90 threads on the same topic all it does is creates extra threads and takes longer to download...

That is what the search bar is for... just a hint for future purposes... makes a forum a lot easier to read... :D :D :D

Dakink
25-09-05, 10:46 PM
Or if you notice similar threads and we havent noticed,PM a mod and we can help.

Titanium_BD1103
25-09-05, 10:49 PM
I was going to say that Daklink... but ppl shouldn't be creating work for mods when they can do it themselves, it is simple and easier for people to take the initative first off... but in saying that, unlike most forums, this place is doing really well at start up, sensible discussion, good mix of people and good forum ettiquite, well done mods...:)