PDA

View Full Version : Send in your message of support for the Titans to the Gold Coast Bulletin!

DIEHARD
02-09-09, 03:07 PM
Please take some time to post a short message of support to the Titans to be printed in the Gold Coast Bulletin next week.

Next week, leading into the first week of the Finals the Gold Coast Bulletin will be running a 16 page Finals lift out previewing the Titans debut in the Finals!

They want to hear some heartfelt and brief messages of support for the boys. Which will be printed in the lift out.

I will pass these on to the Gold Coast Bulletin.

Coaster
02-09-09, 05:11 PM
Maybe they could just write a bunch of responses and claim it was from us.

:laugh:

Mushi
02-09-09, 07:38 PM
Do we type them in here or send them in?

DIEHARD
02-09-09, 09:41 PM
LOL Coaster luckily us legit rugby league fans don't need to do that! Nah the rugby league staff at the Bully are 1st class.

Do we type them in here or send them in?

Yes post them here. :thumbsup:

Adelaide Titan
02-09-09, 10:08 PM
if we can post them here then....

Good luck boys, bring home the Premiership, who cares what the rest say, this is the year of the Titans! All the way from Adelaide, GO YOU MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Dimi

DIEHARD
03-09-09, 05:51 AM
Come on Titans fans. Show the world your passion and love for the Titans as they make their historic Finals debut and Premiership Finals tilt.

I need comments by Friday morning. So let's get them rolling...

Helen
03-09-09, 10:01 AM
Here is mine.

'Good luck with the the match against Manly and the rest of the season.
I as a fan am proud of your achievements on and off the field.
Sending this all the way from Newcastle. Go Titans!!'

Helen

Coaster
03-09-09, 10:09 AM
"Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts."

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

You guys have already made me extremely proud to be called a Titan, now go finish what you started.

Mushi
03-09-09, 05:34 PM
2009 is the year of the Titan. This is your maiden finals berth and your time to shine. Goodluck for the rest of the season and know your fans will be behind you all 100%. Can't wait to cheer your to victory in your very first semi final! Michelle, gold coast.

DIEHARD
04-09-09, 06:05 AM
Please post your messages of support for the team.

I need more and I need to send them in before midday today, Friday.

shamus
04-09-09, 08:17 AM
Sweat + Sacrifice = Success

So work hard for each other, trust each other. I can feel the success.....can you?

A quote from Helen Keller that I find appropriate....

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."

So go kick some heads!! (Figuratively speaking)

shamus
04-09-09, 08:25 AM
On a personal note..

I am very very proud of what you guys have achieved so far, on and off the field. In a season of bad publicity the Titans have shown the way. So don't stop now. Remember, "Success does not come to those who wait... and it does not wait for anyone to come to it."....So go searching boys..

DIEHARD
04-09-09, 08:26 AM
Wow moving stuff. The players, the club, the fans and most importantly the Gold Coast people will read these.

The Final is only just over a week away, so get fired up and help inspire the team and fire up the fans with some messages of support.

Post them below.

DIEHARD
04-09-09, 11:09 AM
Last chance, I will be sending them in in maybe 15-20mins.

I have gotten a heap via SMS and they are moving stuff.

More please!

GCT_89
04-09-09, 11:26 AM
Just as you all play for the man standing next to you, we, as the fans, stand side by side to cheer on our team, and our coast!

DIEHARD
04-09-09, 12:44 PM
Thank you to everyone who posted and SMSed me. I will post them all up sometime later. Got to let the Bully get the scoop though. ;)

It was some really fantastic reading. And really reminds me how we should all be using the email a player feature on the Titans website over the next few weeks.

Very uplifting. Special thanks to all the Titans fans based outside QLD!