PDA

View Full Version : TheLegion.com.au - The Legions' Website!

DIEHARD
21-08-09, 03:48 PM
Hi Titans fans!

I can proudly announce that The Legion now has it's own dedicated website!

You can visit it at http://www.thelegion.com.au

This has been a long process and I have been working on the website since the start of the year. The club has really come through with fantastic support.

The content is still developing. And I need everyone's help with pictures, match reviews, banners and flags, songs and chants etc.

Forgive me if your picture is on the website and you don't want it to be. Contact me and I can remove. :thumbsup:

The great thing is now we have a great and short internet address we can use to help recruit and also put it on banners, flyers and business cards to gie out.

Some of the content is sketchy at the moment, but I will be working on it over the next two days to bring it up to standard.

Cowboy Titan
21-08-09, 04:16 PM
Great work Brad. It'll be good to see it develop over time.

Have you thought of getting some business cards to hand out to other fans at games with the Legion details? Might be an idea now that you've got your own web site.

DIEHARD
21-08-09, 04:20 PM
Great work Brad. It'll be good to see it develop over time.

Have you thought of getting some business cards to hand out to other fans at games with the Legion details? Might be an idea now that you've got your own web site.

Thanks! :)

Yep, its a great idea. Flyers are too big, but a business card can be kept, especially if it has the NRL draw on the back and an internet address.

We are looking at this, especially for the Southern Legion.

BringBackWillie
24-08-09, 10:24 PM
Can't wait for it to have full Legion and Southern Legion content!

This is a great effort from Brad and is an awesome reward for us to benefit from - his persistence worked!