PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Rnd 26: Manly SeaEagles v Titans (5 Sep)

BringBackWillie
17-08-09, 01:54 PM
After a historical first for the Southern Legion with a record attendance of Titans fans for the Rabbitohs v Titans game, we're looking forward to having as many people out at Brookie when the Titans take on the SeaEagles for the last round of games before the finals.

Mark your diaries now and start preparing your flags, banners and confetti.

Manly SeaEagles v Titans (Saturday, 5 September 2009)
Venue: Brookvale Oval
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Southern Legion meeting point: The Hill (general admin tix), towards the upper corner closest to the Fulton-Menzies Southern Stand. Look out for the group of us in Titans colours, Titans flags and Enter the Titans banner
Tix: General admission ($22 adults; $15 juniors; $15-20 concession) - available at the gate or at Ticketmaster http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13004252ABBE6B1F?artistid=1297216&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=695

Hope to see as many Titans fans there as possible, including interstate visitors!

DIEHARD
17-08-09, 02:16 PM
Welcome back Captain! Glad to have you back.

I will be there for this game and I encourage Titans out there to make the trip down as well. It's Saturday night so it is ideal for travel.

I will bring at least one of my flags down.

daveyk
17-08-09, 06:55 PM
was hoping to go down... but wont be able to make it as GCU have a home game that day at 5:30 then will be back at the pub in time for the 7:30 kick off

what a fantastic day of footbal i have ahead of me on the 5th :)

BringBackWillie
17-08-09, 11:28 PM
Welcome back Captain! Glad to have you back.

I will be there for this game and I encourage Titans out there to make the trip down as well. It's Saturday night so it is ideal for travel.

I will bring at least one of my flags down.

Can you bring the Legion sword too please?!!! :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
18-08-09, 12:50 AM
Can you bring the Legion sword too please?!!! :thumbsup:

You got it Syl! ..............

DIEHARD
24-08-09, 11:26 PM
Syl says to get tickets soon if you are coming to the Manly v Titans game at Brookie! There is limited capacity and there will be alot of interest with them attempting to defend their Premiership!

DIEHARD
03-09-09, 11:48 AM
All systems are go for a big night for the Titans @ Brooky!

We should have a few Queenslanders down as well. There will also be a few newbies to the Southern Legion.

I have my flight booked and my match ticket bought.

I have everything packed.

If anyone is thinking of attending, we'd love to have you with us! Nothing like standing shoulder to shoulder in enemy territory!

But get your match tickets soon! It's the last game at Brooky, there is limited capacity and next week is the NRL Finals.

See you there. We'll be sure to have heaps of stories and pictures. And we will cheer our hearts out for the team.

GCT_89
04-09-09, 03:10 PM
yea im pretty keen now..........
how are ticket sales going?
i havent got mine yet.....

GA yea?
where in GA is everyone gonna be?

DIEHARD
04-09-09, 03:40 PM
yea im pretty keen now..........
how are ticket sales going?
i havent got mine yet.....

GA yea?
where in GA is everyone gonna be?

Not sure on ticket sales mate, but it'd be best to get one. They are from http://www.ticketmaster.com.au not ticketek

I haven't heard much about a big crowd, Manly usually have a big walk up, so if you get there early, you should be right.

We will be on the hill near the Menzies-Fulton Stand.

You can SMS if you can't find us.