PDA

View Full Version : Help: Legion in Channel 9 Finals Teasers (Friday Night)

DIEHARD
30-07-09, 04:32 PM
G'day Legionnaires and Titans fans!

I have been contacted by a Channel 9 Producer to help set up some shots of Titans fans at tomorrow night's game to be used in adverts to promote the Finals.

More details to come....

But I'd just like to give a heads up. Come to tomorrow's game as colourful as possible!

Any chance we can get any Smurfs? You guys are our cult heroes, it'd be great to have you at the forefront.

dee13
30-07-09, 04:38 PM
Well done to the smurfs and some of the Legion members on their appearance in last weeks edition of RUGBY LEAGUE WEEK page 34.

DIEHARD
30-07-09, 04:45 PM
Well done to the smurfs and some of the Legion members on their appearance in last weeks edition of RUGBY LEAGUE WEEK page 34.

Damn it, I nearly bought it as well! Could someone scan?

dee13
30-07-09, 04:48 PM
Damn it, I nearly bought it as well! Could someone scan?

I can't scan at the moment. Don't have something or other to do it. I got nothing when it comes to computers.

titanstattman
30-07-09, 10:44 PM
The singlet is comming out

GCT_89
31-07-09, 02:17 AM
there is no chance of the smurfs for this game......its a bugger i know, but thats just the way its happened.....

weve still got all those flags n banners from last week, so that should help.....

we should also look at where/HOW we all stand

I I ......I I I I ....I I III I I I I I I I
I ..... I I I III I I I I I I...... I I I I
I I I I I I I I IIIIIIIII I I ... I I I I I

OR
I I I IIIIII I I I
I IIIIIIIIIIIIII I
I IIIIIIIIIIIIII I

or what ever aye, just so that it doesnt look all patchy and half - assed

GCT_07
31-07-09, 09:39 AM
From what I ve heard there are a few away this week...... but I m sure it will still pack out......

Will be there gates open again so theres plenty of time to get everything set up again. The Legion banner and the flags are all kept there.... so is the face paint...... so everyones welcome to paint up..... maybe we could bring out more legion helments..... I mean.. not me... would clash with that blue hair... but hey.... just a thought

Looking forward to it....... damn... dont know what to do now with 2 weeks of away games after this.....

DIEHARD
31-07-09, 10:29 AM
Bringing helmets would be a good idea. See you there!

daveyk
31-07-09, 01:10 PM
i have a new wig which i picked us at the markets alst week....
i also have a contact number for the stall holder so if any of you like what u see this evening... can pass on the details for you.....

DIEHARD
31-07-09, 02:03 PM
The cameras should be rolling as Titans fans roll through the turnstyles when gates open. But they will be in Section 30 filming later in the night.

DIEHARD
03-08-09, 03:22 PM
Well I think that went well. I am sure they got some great coverage. Thanks to everyone.

But I have to say, isn't it easy as to be passionate during a game. But it's hard to fake! :laugh:

Cowboy Titan
03-08-09, 06:31 PM
Well I think that went well. I am sure they got some great coverage. Thanks to everyone.

But I have to say, isn't it easy as to be passionate during a game. But it's hard to fake! :laugh:
You all did a great job on Friday for the filming. I was up the other end of the ground and when I heard your cheering I though Doug must have been streaking.

I'm not sure why but your noise seemed to die down a little as the game progressed. (Sorry all).

kwigibo
03-08-09, 08:10 PM
I'm not sure why but your noise seemed to die down a little as the game progressed. (Sorry all).

I think it got louder towards the end when they actually scored some points.

DIEHARD
03-08-09, 08:18 PM
I think it got louder towards the end when they actually scored some points.

Yea it did get louder. We pitched in at the end when we started to go a bit quiet and managed to see two tries scored... Which was good, because it was starting to feel like I forgot how to celebrate!

But I always say, we can prepare and chant all we want. But the real catalyst for exciting Titans fans and silencing opposition fans, is the players in blue, gold and white.

But expect us to be back in form against the Sharks on a beautiful Sunday arvo.