PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 21: TITANS vs COWBOYS

DIEHARD
25-07-09, 03:56 PM
TITANS vs COWBOYS

Legion Tickets: http://www.ticketek.com.au

DIEHARD
25-07-09, 03:59 PM
Should be a big one, the 2nd Queensland derby. Also we win we are the Kings of Queensland! (Might be a banner idea there!)

We have great songs, but I guess we underestimated everyone not knowing the words. But next time w can learn them and also have song sheets.

My mate Bronco Bradley will be back, but this time in Titans colours with a heritage jersey and bringing two mates! We continue to grow!

daveyk
26-07-09, 05:31 PM
also its time to celebrate a bday in the legion...
:p

DIEHARD
26-07-09, 09:22 PM
Remember to get your Legion tickets for this match ASAP!

CLICK HERE FOR TITANS TICKETS (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND09&searchId=8f89d964-bfc0-4ea1-9edb-854be9b838ba)

Davey, we'll get The Legion to sing ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

daveyk
27-07-09, 03:56 PM
Remember to get your Legion tickets for this match ASAP!

CLICK HERE FOR TITANS TICKETS (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND09&searchId=8f89d964-bfc0-4ea1-9edb-854be9b838ba)

Davey, we'll get The Legion to sing ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

oh god.........................

Paul
27-07-09, 05:21 PM
lol for sure

we'll all be out of time and everything Dave :D

daveyk
27-07-09, 05:24 PM
lol for sure

we'll all be out of time and everything Dave :D

wicked... true legion style

DIEHARD
27-07-09, 05:51 PM
I'm thinking of continuing making banners.

I want to make a banner....

KINGS OF QUEENSLAND!

DIEHARD
29-07-09, 05:55 PM
Damn, looks like I won't be out of class at uni until 3pm on Fridays. :mad:

titanstattman
29-07-09, 06:20 PM
Ok Fans i just watched abit of titanstv and they LOVED the look of the The Legion they were raped so lets up it one more level friday night....

I might even bring out the singlet......

DIEHARD
29-07-09, 06:29 PM
Ok Fans i just watched abit of titanstv and they LOVED the look of the The Legion they were raped so lets up it one more level friday night....

Right on mate! Every Titans home game should be an ALL IN. From The Legion. Our new strategy!

So to the Titans fans out there in cyber space. Bring your voices, your flags, make some banners or bring some new recruits!

It's on like Donkey Kong on Friday night @ SKilled Park!

DIEHARD
29-07-09, 06:52 PM
Actually some great Legion news is that C-Whiz, who has been off the radar with work. Is bringing us his flag and banners. :thumbsup:

But flags and banners are easy to make and come by, what we really need is dedicated fans who want to be in charge of them for the evening.

DIEHARD
29-07-09, 07:24 PM
The Titans Victory song is shown at the end of this week's Talking Titans, end of Segment 3. :thumbsup:

kwigibo
29-07-09, 09:48 PM

Who was raped on titanstv?!

daveyk
29-07-09, 09:56 PM
Who was raped on titanstv?!

hahahahaha......

DIEHARD
31-07-09, 12:22 AM
Unfortunately the clock is going to beat me on this project.

But it will be ready for next time! Or any time after we beat the Cowboys and become the reigning Kings of Queensland!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/kingsofqueenslands.jpg

GCT_07
31-07-09, 10:41 AM
after a win tonight you can use that any time brad

GCT_07
31-07-09, 11:56 AM
Oh by the way.... you lot are so fired........ you were meant to remind me to do the chants today ......... and you forgot which forced me to have to remind myself...... I m to old for this remembering cr@P

40 Laminated palm card sets done..... no thanks to you guys reminding me........:laugh:

daveyk
31-07-09, 02:07 PM
sorry maa... my old age has set in also..... wots goin on tonight???

DIEHARD
31-07-09, 03:03 PM
40 Laminated palm card sets done..... no thanks to you guys reminding me........:laugh:

Thanks awesome, the ideal way to do it I reckon. Well done.

I'm bringing my big game helm tonight! :laugh:

isaiah
31-07-09, 10:24 PM
not much to cheer about this week?

GOATUS
01-08-09, 04:46 PM
I dont often get to many games due to work but i noticed in the second half alot of heavily intoxicated randoms came down and started yahooing and saying some very improper comments about bowen also im abit upset with the people who gave up and went home early even if your team is getting flogged u should still stay to the end and yes i know i was backing the cowboys but the titans are my second team and win or lose we should keep supporting them to the end

GCT_07
01-08-09, 05:03 PM
also im abit upset with the people who gave up and went home early even if your team is getting flogged u should still stay to the end and yes i know i was backing the cowboys but the titans are my second team and win or lose we should keep supporting them to the end

Says who........ I m sorry but I m over the top when it comes to supporting my team, I defend the boys whenever they need to be, I spend hours upon hours doing what I can in their support........ I m sorry... but please dont make a judgment call on my loyalty to my team because I couldnt watch the humiliation.

DIEHARD
01-08-09, 05:10 PM
Well I stayed Goat and I cheered even harder and it was rewarding to see two tries get scored. I just didn't wanna give up and also didnt want viewers at home thinking Titans fans gave up.

But I don't blame anyone that left. It's up to them and I certainly wouldn't doubt their Titaness credentials in a million years. It was a very unspirited performance from our team.

I thought it was a great gesture that when the team came around The Legion gave them a clap.

And Goat, yea I couldn't really hear what he was saying. But Coaster set him straight. :thumbsup:

But the good thing about The Legion is, if we lose, it does take the edge off. It does salvage the night in some ways. We did lose but I did come home having an enjoyable night.

I loved Adam/GCT 89's cape, it looked well... regal! Well done mate, it was all class. Also congrats on winning the signed Titans jersey! The rugby league gods have rewarded you for being such a diehard fan. The amount of effort and money and time you pump into supporting th Titans is massive. Well done!

Daveyk's wig was awesome and looked like it was made to be a Titans bit of merch.

I also got to meet so many more Legion fans. Got heaps of great feedback for The Legion. It was so good to hear so many people loving The Legion, especially after it's small start in 07.

We are really going to shoot for the moo in 2010!

GCT_07
01-08-09, 05:13 PM
We are really going to shoot for the moo in 2010!

Is that some pun on last nights loss to the cowboys? ;)

DIEHARD
01-08-09, 05:15 PM
Is that some pun on last nights loss to the cowboys? ;)

Um.. can I say yes?

I wish it was, it was just a dumb typo or maybe the Cowboys loss has really gotten into my head. Shoot for the moo! :laugh:

GOATUS
01-08-09, 05:57 PM
Says who........ I m sorry but I m over the top when it comes to supporting my team, I defend the boys whenever they need to be, I spend hours upon hours doing what I can in their support........ I m sorry... but please dont make a judgment call on my loyalty to my team because I couldnt watch the humiliation.

I dont have a problem with being over the top with supporting its leaving the game before its finished people might mistake you for a broncos fan

DIEHARD
01-08-09, 06:05 PM
This is always a recipe for disaster. Please don't fight. :doh:

Each to their own. GCT 07 has spent incalculable hours and $$$ over the last few months on the Titans. So no doubt about her loyalty.

I don't think I can phrase anything else that wouldn't sound like a dig. But personally I'd rather just stay and suffer, go down with the ship! :laugh:

But they played with little heart and the players can't take fan support for granted either.

GCT_07
01-08-09, 07:16 PM
I dont have a problem with being over the top with supporting its leaving the game before its finished people might mistake you for a broncos fan

Nope... no fighting here....

Goatus is entitled to his opinion..... Goatus.... I m there EVERY game regardless of other commitments supporting the TITANS....... so your welcome to discuss your opinion there with me........if you make it;)

DIEHARD
01-08-09, 07:38 PM
Yea goat's good value. Ill forever be indebted to the dude for all those last minute dashes to Sydney for Test Matches etc. He is one of a kind.

After watching the Broncos v Raiders, seriously I dont feel as bad about our team. It overshadows it nicely. :laugh:

I loved his supporting for the Channel 9 promo.

I think by and large, passion at the footy is hard to fake.

In hindsight, good thing I didnt bring the Kings of QLD banner.... But I'm still gonna do it for 10. But definitely after we have brought home the bacon, just in case.

dee13
01-08-09, 07:47 PM
Photos please guys.

GCT_07
01-08-09, 08:00 PM
Dee.... I know Paul got some brilliant ones of you..... he might have them on fb

Mushi
02-08-09, 11:34 AM
We came down to next to the legion section at the end of the game to cheer on our boys (even though feeling VERY depressed) and really wanted to say hi but didn't know who was who!!! We do however have our tickets in the legion section for the sharks game so will get to meet some of you wonderful titans fans! Looking forward to it :)

DIEHARD
02-08-09, 03:11 PM
We came down to next to the legion section at the end of the game to cheer on our boys (even though feeling VERY depressed) and really wanted to say hi but didn't know who was who!!! We do however have our tickets in the legion section for the sharks game so will get to meet some of you wonderful titans fans! Looking forward to it :)

Fantastic! It will be a great game. Beautiful Sunday afternoon football and sure to be a great turn out of fans.

dee13
04-08-09, 08:03 PM
Someone must have got photos of the Legion and Blade before the game.

I hope you all liked my little tribute to Brad Meyers last week.

Im trying to think of some more tributes before the end of the season. I have an Aboriginal flag that I would love to fly for Preston but it will look a bit political and we all know what sort of trouble it created when Presto flew it on his headgear.

GCT_07
04-08-09, 08:09 PM
Dee...... Paul has done an album of them on Facebook...... if you dont have his details on facebook then send me a PM and I ll get it to you. He has the ones the cheerleaders took as well