PDA

View Full Version : Time For The Legion To Step It Up

titanstattman
19-07-09, 01:04 PM
The end of season and finals is upon us... "TIME FOR THE LEGION TO STEP IT UP"

As we all know the Legion has came a long way from under the Score board at Gold Coast Stadium........ and "hail" to Brad for everything he has done. Because of this great start we had a great 1st year at skilled, 08 Legion members pulled together as one big family and how great has it been???

Now in 09 the Titans have really stepped it up and clubs are starting to take notice.

Now its our turn The Legion " TO STEP IT UP" as our beloved team starts they run home to the finals.

So im CALLING on all LEGION members to bring all they've got to cheer our boys home, to be a part of what will be the biggest thing in the clubs history.......reaching the finals for the first time.

What I'm asking is that we start getting some of this passion we have for our team and make it a little more united.......... Lets show not only the Titans and the Coast who the Legion really are but lets move ourselves forward and start standing up proudly against other support clubs as well. (which by the way are wanting to help us to get there....for the good of the game)

So this Wednesday night Im asking for all passionate Legion members, and to the ones who are not members but still sit with us every game, to join us in getting some ideas out for Chants, Banners, flags ect...
I would like everyone to try and make it as the remaider of the season is so important for us to make our 1st finals place....

Lets "STEP IT UP IN THE LEGION"

I would like to make this an on going thing in the week b4 each home game. I think its time for The Legion to move forward is this area, get ur ideas down bring them along and will have a chat and get really pumped to flog the donkeys this coming Friday night...

Time: 7pm

Date: Weds 22nd

Where: Robina ....Please PM "GCT_07" As ma will be hosting this great night....

B.Y.O: Drinks & ect

BBQ: Will be looked after so please RSVP on here or to GCT_07 or myself...

Once again Please lets all pull together and show everyone what The Legion is and just how passionate we are...

"TIME FOR THE LEGION TO STEP IT UP"

GCT_07
19-07-09, 01:18 PM
I would like to add to that.......

There are a lot of things happening in the background................Brad has been doing a lot of work on our behalf with the club as have others.

So this is basically our chance to do what we can as well. To step it up and really get some things going.

Hopefully what Brad is currently discussing with the club will be in practice for the Donkeys game.

So if that happens........ well lets just say we will be a little more obvious to the crowd...... so we need have our chit together.

There is also another big reason for making sure we do this now...............Promotion of the Legion. We had a goal this year that the club set of 200 Legion members......... We didnt make it.................. in 2010...... we want those 200 members. Lets show everyone out there why its so good being a Legion Member. I for one would love to have that Legion Member only event with the Players and Staff and hopefully that will be back on the tables next year.

so really I have just one final thing to say

LETS GO LEGION LETS GO :banana: :banana: LETS GO LEGION LETS GO

ok.. you need to pretend the banana s are clapping their hands ;)

titanstattman
19-07-09, 01:44 PM
Also I forgot to say I understand that it will be hard for the bris fans to make a mid week time but in saying that there no other reall good time....

So please if u have any ideas dont be shy u can a email to myself or any1 u know that will be attanding the night....:thumbsup: :salute:

Steve
19-07-09, 01:53 PM
It's a good idea.
There's definitely been new friendships formed through the legion, but not a lot of time for people to come together and work on ideas. Most folk are on the coast, so it wouldn't be too bad.

Paul
19-07-09, 02:06 PM
will try my best to be there.I can't be there for hours though

someone PM/sms me details plz

GOATUS
19-07-09, 02:12 PM
I cant make it but i can help the cause buy getting a legion membership for next season

GCT_07
19-07-09, 03:29 PM
I cant make it but i can help the cause buy getting a legion membership for next season

YAAAAAAAA........................:laugh:

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 06:23 PM

Oh hell yea! :thumbsup: It'd be great to have you with us. I'd love to really get a massive amount of new members. And as GCT 07 says that starts NOW. Getting the word out and getting visible.

I'm so delighted with The Legion. We have such a great crew and there is always someone doing something new and amazing. Regular meet ups are really needed to get chants, songs and flag and banner ideas rolling.

If we can work out a couple new chants per game it would be great and we would soon build a great song book.

What we also need is more banners, player banners etc. That would help us stand out better. Because we are doing a pretty good job at filling our 14 rows.

Also, with 4 games remaining, it might be a great time to start getting a few friends to games who might be interested in Legion Membership in 2010.

I will be able to make it to the BBQ on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 06:29 PM

YAAAAAAAA........................:laugh:

Finally the facebook group would be successful.

Nathalie
19-07-09, 06:45 PM
I would LOVE to make a banner - that's right up my alley - just need ideas. And I'm thinking the bending down on the ground to make it part might be a bit of a problem for me right now :laugh: so we'll have to see.

Paul
19-07-09, 06:47 PM
I want to make a banner but I wouldn't know where to start, I can't sew for crap and the painted ones don't look as good as say The Daniel Conn or Mat Rogers one Ma and adam have

also,is this meeting for everyones ideas or to discuss ones you've secretly been negotiating with the club for a while already?

I'm 85% sure I'll be there

GCT_07
19-07-09, 06:48 PM
I would LOVE to make a banner - that's right up my alley - just need ideas. And I'm thinking the bending down on the ground to make it part might be a bit of a problem for me right now :laugh: so we'll have to see.

:laugh: Your not going to let a preggy belly stop you are you.....;)

GCT_07
19-07-09, 06:55 PM
I want to make a banner but I wouldn't know where to start, I can't sew for crap and the painted ones don't look as good as say The Daniel Conn or Mat Rogers one Ma and adam have

also,is this meeting for everyones ideas or just ones you've secretly been negotiating with the club for a while already?

I'm 85% sure I'll be there

Paul you must have been posting the same time I was replying to Natalie

Its an all in Paul...... sort of like... ok... we are here.... now lets get to there.... then... what banners do we have... what other banners could we have....... what chants work.... what ones dont...... how to get the crowd more fired up behind us..... just an all in ideas/get together/whereto/ type thing. let s all just get in... see what we can do... see what we can come up with.... and get it goin on against those friggin donkeys..... I swear.... I will have actual tears if we dont kick their ass:cry:

Also Flags...... banners are great but they sit there until you can use them for that player..... flags.... they can be used every time as well as to put kickers off....... personally I d love to see large flags working their way up further in section 30.

But yeah.... EVERYONES ideas

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 06:55 PM
also,is this meeting for everyones ideas or just ones you've secretly been negotiating with the club for a while already?

Everyone's ideas and everything. And I think I can also talk about some of the things I have been talking to the club.

Maybe what we can do is, have some people who are good at making banners. And the person who wants them can design and pay for the materials and maybe the labour?

I'd love to have a Zillman or Ash banner. And I think we really need a Princy banner.

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 07:01 PM
lso Flags...... banners are great but they sit there until you can use them for that player..... flags.... they can be used every time as well as to put kickers off....... personally I d love to see large flags working their way up further in section 30.

Yea spot on, that's what I want most. We do have the numbers of Titans fans back there. But they probably don't stand out as much because they don' have the banners or the flags.

Large flags the size of the ones we have down the front would be too big to put back there. But I would love to make a heap of big flags back there, the size of your big Titans flags, which I love and they are easy to wave.

Maybe we can make some and hand them out to trusted people behind us. I'm also cool to sit there in the future.

I'm working with Adam to get our megaphone in there. Which we can use to pep up the crowd and get people better involved with our chants. And also... make a more fun atmosphere!

Nathalie
19-07-09, 07:02 PM
:laugh: Your not going to let a preggy belly stop you are you.....;)

Hahaha.. it'd be a bit hard to stay on the ground and try and manouvre myself around etc.. but I swear I'd be willing to give it a shot if it means that a great banner would be made. The other issue is the cost.. not so sure I have the dosh to come up with the materials in time for the game this Friday (and I'd say I won't have it :( )..

Paul
19-07-09, 07:15 PM
Cheers guys,certainly sounds like an intriguing/interesting night :laugh:

I want a banner but more like Sylvias "enter the titans" one which is big enough to bother holding one up yet easy to get to away games with

I was thinking of doing a flash gordon one with the FG symbol maybe with a cartoon-like pic of Kevin Gordons head on it lol

GCT_07
19-07-09, 07:18 PM
We had a play on words because from distance I called out to White thinking it was bull (d@mn shaved heads)

Anyway.... we came up with

White & Bull
Gives You Wins

Not sure about time to get it made....

Nathalie
19-07-09, 07:22 PM
We had a play on words because from distance I called out to White thinking it was bull (d@mn shaved heads)

White & Bull
Gives You Wins

That's awesome!! I'd love to do that - would just need the materials..

So I'm guessing the '&' wold be a bit smaller so it's big enough to see, but small enough to be a obvious play on 'Red Bull'?

Ahhhh there goes my mind running away with me when I know I probably won't be able to make it (any banner that is, not yours - because that's yours unless you want me to make it, :laugh: ) by Friday.. I miss being artsy!

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 07:32 PM
White & Bull
Gives You Wins

I love it. :thumbsup: I get them confused sometimes as well. :?)

Or could you even add Meyers for White. Red and Bull, gives you wins?

I want a banner but more like Sylvias "enter the titans" one which is big enough to bother holding one up yet easy to get to away games with

Syl will love the fact that you rate her style! I love the Flash Gordon idea as well. He is such an exciting player, I love how natural he plays, his blinding speed and how he always seems to look like he is having fun out there.

It's a bit of a shame that I only have two hands because I already have two flags. I'd also love to make a banner with something like "DIE HARD TITANS!"

GCT_07
19-07-09, 07:32 PM
Just throwing a thought out there ...... sort of bit of what you said Brad with the flags going up the back ...... and how players are really chuffed to have abanner...........

What about some banners as flags....................

Each one has just one players name on it........ but it is the size of our bigger sized titan flags...... we end up with the whole team having their name on a flag/banner......

I ll draw something in my inept way for Adam to see if he can do something tricky with the computer to put it up here so everyone can see......

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 07:42 PM
What about some banners as flags....................

Each one has just one players name on it........ but it is the size of our bigger sized titan flags...... we end up with the whole team having their name on a flag/banner.....

That's an awesome idea. Might be an enormous task, but if we pulled it off it would be awesome and really solve the problem of needing more flags and colour.

And also in a unique and special way. I look forward to seeing your picture.

Maybe we can all chip in and pay for the flag of our favourite player or something.

GCT_07
19-07-09, 07:47 PM
OK..... first thing......we need to know who can sew and who can sew this week. If you can sew how many could you get done this week.

Then we need a list of who is playing this week...... we can do the rest of the team the following week.

Huge task... but lets see if we can get it done..... I ll do a spotlight visit first up in the morning..... that and what I have hear already will get us going.....until we sort something else out.

We can do this........ after all....... we are THE LEGION:salute:

Paul
19-07-09, 08:13 PM

White & Bull
Gives You Wins

Thats so funny

I'd drop the & and replace it with a - though

Nathalie
19-07-09, 08:21 PM
You HAVE to do that banner. Please!! It's pretty damn funny :laugh: like the 'Best Friend's a Hooker' and the 'Master (6) Splinter' ones!

titanstattman
19-07-09, 08:22 PM
Im so over the moon that every1 is so keen to help take The Legion too greater hights....

I know we been talking about meeting up here and than but im glad we got sumthing in place so its the start of the week tomoro im so pumped for this game allready..........

Cant wait to get the mask on the drum in front of me and sending those donkeys back up the road............

Nathalie
19-07-09, 08:35 PM
Cant wait to get the mask on the drum in front of me and sending those donkeys back up the road............

Hahaha.. reminds me of Donkey singing 'oh the road agaaaiiiinn' in the first Shrek movie..

GCT_07
19-07-09, 08:39 PM
Natalie..... If i get some materials over to you.... are you up to doing some of the 'banner flags'

And who else knows how to sew..... I m cr@p at it ... but I ll give it a go.....Master Splinter took me nearly a week

Nathalie
19-07-09, 08:42 PM
Natalie..... If i get some materials over to you.... are you up to doing some of the 'banner flags'

And who else knows how to sew..... I m cr@p at it ... but I ll give it a go.....Master Splinter took me nearly a week

See, the sewing is something I'm not so sure I could do.. If it was a banner that could be painted, I'm quite confident that I could make it look great.

totally
19-07-09, 09:12 PM
Do you know that the family and friends of the u/20s players sit in Bay 31 right near you guys.....the 20s get a few free tickets to give to familys and friends....would be good to try and get them involved as they are all obviously Titans supporters.

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 09:23 PM
Do you know that the family and friends of the u/20s players sit in Bay 31 right near you guys.....the 20s get a few free tickets to give to familys and friends....would be good to try and get them involved as they are all obviously Titans supporters.

Wow, yea thanks totally! That is a massive block of Titans fans.

I want to make a banner for the Gold Coast vs Broncos game that says "Little Brothers Grow up!" and have a towering picture of a powerful Titan warrior. I have some examples on my computer. I will edit them up and upload.

GCT_07
19-07-09, 09:42 PM

Good to know...... it would be great if they would join in.

GCT_07
19-07-09, 10:08 PM
ok.... I ve just gone through the player profile on the web site.... put down names and nicknames........

Luke Bailey BULL
Preston Campbel PRESTO
Aarron Cannings BUBBA
Brett Delaney FROGGY
Nathan Friend FRIENDY
Kevin Gordon FLASH GORDON
Ashleigh Harrison HARO
Anthony Laffranchi LE FRANKLY
David Mead DIVY
Brad Meyers BIG RED
Mark Minichiello MINI
Luke ODwyer CHALKY
Scott Prince PRINCEY
Esi Tonga ESI
Chris Walker WALKS
Mathew White WHITEY
William Zillman TP
Matt Rogers RAT
Daniel Conn CONCRETE

Let me know what you think.... add in some or change it around.... whatever........

I ll be starting on them tomorrow.

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 10:20 PM
Delaney is FROGGY or FROG
Harrison is Haro or Haz

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 10:21 PM
Mead is Divy or Dave

kwigibo
19-07-09, 10:51 PM
"You're Cannings Fodder!"

"We've got the Mead for Speed!"

"Too Easy, Esi!" or "Esikeli - He's a Killa!"

"There's Only One Minichiello!" Obviously.

"Can the monorail outrun the Flash?" This one needs work.

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 12:28 AM
"You're Cannings Fodder!"

"We've got the Mead for Speed!"

"Too Easy, Esi!" or "Esikeli - He's a Killa!"

"There's Only One Minichiello!" Obviously.

"Can the monorail outrun the Flash?" This one needs work.

You are a genius at this mate. I love "We've Got The Mead For Speed!" :laugh:

titanstattman
20-07-09, 12:33 AM
You are a genius at this mate. I love "We've Got The Mead For Speed!" :laugh:

"We've got the Mead The mead for speed"

Nathalie
20-07-09, 07:47 AM
These ideas are all so fantastic! Keep up the good work!

And Ma, I would love to do the banners but right now I can only do them if they involved just the painting, or mostly painting. If I have to sew everything on it'll take me donkey's years (pun intended) and I confess I'd be a hell of a lot better at painting than sewing!

With the 'Mead for Speed' one, maybe a little cartoon of him flying a plane (Top Gun reference) that's actually a league ball and speed streak mark-thingies behind him?

GCT_07
20-07-09, 08:53 AM
Ok.... spotlight and bunnings.... here I come.... then its time to start my own little sweat shop..... nothing over the top cause there are 19 to do by Friday.......Fingers crossed they hold together :laugh:

Looks like the game is close to a sell out.... this is going to be friggin awesome.

Now as for Wednesday night...... so far this is who I have as coming/being here.

Doug
Adam
Stephen
Myself
Jon
Paul
Brad

Please let me know ASAP cause we have to get everything together for BBQ

Thanks Natalie..... I m going to try with Sewing.... se how we go time wise...... might get to Friday and be knocking on everyones door with a paint brush

Nathalie
20-07-09, 08:58 AM
All good! If you need a hand with painting let me know.. I don't have a car to get around though :( I can be pretty handy with a paintbrush!

Coaster
20-07-09, 09:02 AM
An idea for next year, would be a iPhone app, for the Legion, the only problem would be linking it to the main site (Diehard might be able to help me with this).

I have been mucking around with making Apps so i will have no problem making it. There are NRL App available, but i was thinking more along the lines as a Titans supporter App.

* Have upcoming events for the Legion-including next game details
* Titans TV videos
* News and major announcements
* Players interviews
* Team songs with words

Of course brand it as the Legion APP, with advertisement to the Legion, will increase awareness, and build more support.

Maybe the Titans can host links to it on the main site if it is done correctly.

Steve
20-07-09, 09:46 AM
This seriously needs to be on a banner for Meyers.

http://www.kidsworldexpo.co.nz/clifford-white-background.png

Steve
20-07-09, 09:47 AM
And on a cartoon related note... William Zillman.
Where's Willy?

Nathalie
20-07-09, 10:02 AM
CLIFFORD!!!!!!

:laugh:

Nathalie
20-07-09, 10:36 AM
I'll do that one if anyone wants. I just found a light (Titans) blue sheet that would be perfect for a banner. Just let me know so I can get some colours

titanstattman
20-07-09, 11:32 AM
I'll do that one if anyone wants. I just found a light (Titans) blue sheet that would be perfect for a banner. Just let me know so I can get some colours

Just do it girl....

GCT_07
20-07-09, 11:52 AM
Well after emptying my purse out at Spotlight and Bunnings to the smiling little chicki babe at both stores....... Got the sweat shop up and happening and this is the first off the lines........ Keep in mind it has to be simple with 19 to do by friday.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/THE%20LEGION/ed0d725d.jpg

By the way the letters are deliberatly off center..... if you try and make each one perfect it would have to be spot on and tripple the time it takes.....Each one is the same size as our large titan flags and has a 1.6 m dowel

Brad or Adam will have to weave their magic on that ...... getting them into the stadium.... (brad its only a 14mm dowel)

Paul
20-07-09, 12:12 PM
I just called spotlight at ashmore and they sell iron on numbers and letters so I'll try and get there this week to get my Kevin Gordon banner up for the donkeys game ( where he will score a hat trick lol)

Nathalie
20-07-09, 12:51 PM
Just do it girl....

:laugh: okay, if I do that one then I'll make sure he's wearing a Titans jersey...

.. Shaun did come up with a good one though. Blade leading a donkey (with a 'Broncos' sheet over it), towards a sign with an arrow that says 'GLUE FACTORY'. Let me know asap if you guys think it's a good idea, I'll be heading to the shops this arvo. And I'll do a mock-up of it on an A4 sheet (pretty much just cut and paste, ripped off some pics but I'll have no problem replicating them with paint!) and put it on here for everyone to see. Just give me a few mins :p

Nathalie
20-07-09, 01:43 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/banner-3.jpg

Blade will still have the flames on his hands and it'll be done on a white sheet.

Steve
20-07-09, 02:17 PM
That's gold! :thumbsup:

GCT_07
20-07-09, 02:24 PM
Goodness..... my sewing is bad enough.............there is no way I could paint something like that

AWESOME

Nathalie
20-07-09, 03:16 PM
That's gold! :thumbsup:
Shaun's the one who the credit should go to for the idea - but I'll be the one making it hehe

Goodness..... my sewing is bad enough.............there is no way I could paint something like that

AWESOME

Ma your sewing is great. I know everyone really appreciates the time and effort you're putting into all of this!

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 04:03 PM
Amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it.

GCT_07
20-07-09, 05:49 PM
Ok.... so just a quick update.....This is who we have coming so far on Wednesday night

Rhys
Wade
Sean
Wes
Ryan
Kyulie
Davey
Paul
Brad
Mel
Doug
Cassie
Adam D
Adam M
Stephen M
Jon
Me

Please let me know if there is anyone else and contact me for address details.

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 06:27 PM
Wow that is quite a crew! Could you PM me your address GCT 07?

I'll bring along some of my banner designs and also have some cool things to talk about.

Could Adam/89 bring his megaphone? I can drop it at Skilled Park on Thursday along with anything else that may be ready.

GCT_07
20-07-09, 06:36 PM
Brad... I ve sent the address. Adam has his megaphone here and I will try to get as many flags finished by Wednesday Night as I can. They are all now done and are having the names sewn onto them. So worst case .....we have the flags but not everyone has a name....... Still going tonight on them so with any luck they will be done by Wednesday so you can take them with you. If you need a hand when your at the stadium with everything just let us know cause we are only a few km s from there and either Adam or I can come down and give you a hand. I got the 4th drum fixed today as well.

Nathalie
20-07-09, 07:17 PM
Brad... I ve sent the address. Adam has his megaphone here and I will try to get as many flags finished by Wednesday Night as I can. They are all now done and are having the names sewn onto them. So worst case .....we have the flags but not everyone has a name....... Still going tonight on them so with any luck they will be done by Wednesday so you can take them with you. If you need a hand when your at the stadium with everything just let us know cause we are only a few km s from there and either Adam or I can come down and give you a hand. I got the 4th drum fixed today as well.

You're awesome :thumbsup:

daveyk
20-07-09, 09:59 PM
here's one for u paul....

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s193/l9one/flashKEVINgordoncopy.jpg

kwigibo
20-07-09, 10:05 PM
http://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/dlackey/great_scott_400.png

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 10:08 PM

I JUST LOLED FOR REAL. :laugh:

OMG that is genius!

Nathalie
21-07-09, 10:33 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DIEHARD
21-07-09, 10:45 AM
Best Scott Prince banner ever. I beg you to make it!

kwigibo
21-07-09, 01:22 PM
Best Scott Prince banner ever. I beg you to make it!

It was really just a slogan suggestion, graphically I don't know that much detail is practical for any of these banners.

Coaster
21-07-09, 02:01 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/coasterphotos15/gordonFlash.jpg

Nathalie
21-07-09, 02:35 PM
I've been at it all day, I thin the hardest part was getting the grid done onto the sheet so I have my base to work with. I've managed to do that and draw the donkey on, and I'm stopping for the day because my knees and my back freakin' hurt - the hardwood floor inside is the only space I really have to do all the drawing! I should get the rest of the drawing finished by tomorrow and start on the painting then, too. I've also added 'TITANS v DONKEYS' across the top.

I'll try and take some pictures as I'm doing it, but it should look like this when it's done (minus the logo in the background of course, I just haven't completely erased it from this picture here):

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/banner-3-1.jpg

Coaster
21-07-09, 02:46 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/coasterphotos15/princecopy.jpg

hehe not very good but the whole Prince of Persia going on

Coaster
21-07-09, 02:55 PM
and a bed time story i wrote this time last year to match the picture

--------------

The Prince

Once upon a time, in a magical and beautiful land by the sea; there lived a peaceful people called the Coasters, who were defended against outsiders by a group of valiant young men called the Titans led by their Prince.

The land was under constant attack from the evil wizard InJury and his minions. InJury knew there was Gold along that Coast, but the invaders he sent each week to try and destroy the defending Titans were repelled. The mighty Titans held their border against the threat of InJury week after week, forcing the aggressor to retreat, having failed to crack the inner sanctum of the Coasters.

InJury knew that while the Prince stood against him any attack was futile. The Prince?s courage and brilliant tactics were only mirrored by his determination and skill with a blade. To break the Titans he must first kidnap the Prince, and he knew exactly how he could do it.

Every year the finest combatants converged on an old cemetery to match their wits and skill against one another. InJury knew the Prince would not willingly compete against his old master Sir Lockyer out of respect, but Lockyer was an easier target, so InJury masterminded a plan to kidnap him and then sent word to the Prince.

When the Prince heard his old Master and friend Sir Lockyer was missing, the Prince had no choice but to enter the contest to defend Sir Lockyer's title.

The wizard InJury was delighted, this was the first time he had got the Prince alone without the other Titans defending him, and knew this was his best chance to capture the Prince.

The plan worked like a charm. Before the dust had settled on the battleground, the Prince had vanished. The blood rose into InJury?s cheeks, this would be the turning point of the battle, without the Prince the Titans were vulnerable, and he took no time in unleashing hell upon the shimmering Coast.

First to arrive were the Dragons, born in the depths of hell, these monsters showed no mercy. Our heroes fought bravely but two more of there valiant fighters were captured by InJury.

Over the coming weeks, the peaceful town was destroyed. Blood and bones were broken, as InJury forced his will on the hapless Titans. InJury was still not satisfied and sent his most lethal weapon, a malicious Storm of gargantuan size against the remaining defenders.

When the Storm had passed, the Titans were on their knees. Their courage and pride had been completely broken, and the remaining defenses all destroyed. InJury looked across the field at the remaining soldiers and laughed, these were just boys. They were no match for InJury's onslaught and he ordered one last attack on the hapless Titans.

InJury's final assault began. Through the smoke and ruins of Skilled Fortress, a lone figure mystically emerged trudging unwaveringly towards the rampaging steeds.

A chill started to work its way up InJury?s back, this couldn?t be. InJury strained his eyes against the smoke to confirm his worst fear, standing there in front of the charge was the Prince.

InJury did not know how he had escaped, he was furious. The evil wizard tried to compose himself, the Titans were defeated, the Prince would have no choice but to surrender, yet something told the wizard this was not going to be the case.

With his eyes wide, and smirk vanquished, InJury demanded his northern invaders attack. The battle was furious, and the Prince sliced though their defenses with ease, sensationally cutting down one of InJuries best soldiers.

Next to enter the fray was InJury?s personal cavalry. Seventeen by eight foot tall Broncos stampeded across the field. Their skin as black as night, their eyes filled with hatred. The Prince stood at the front of the carnage and fought like a man possessed. For the three weeks the battle raged, and when the dust had settled InJury?s troops were defeated, although the wizard had gotten away.

The Prince covered in blood surveyed his remaining troops and as he looked into the eyes of those still standing Titans, he knew that the boys he had stood with were now men. Next season when the ice thaws, the Prince vowed to make InJury pay for what he had been done to them. Many of the Prince?s closest friends had been lost to InJury this year. And although the bloodied Titans had won some battles they hadn?t yet won the war.

Coaster
21-07-09, 03:04 PM
Dont ask me WTF im doing today, im bored sh*tless, and my golf game is up the creek

DIEHARD
21-07-09, 11:39 PM
It was really just a slogan suggestion, graphically I don't know that much detail is practical for any of these banners.

True, I think you can get them printed but they are expensive. It's still the perfect slogan.

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:02 AM
I bought some material and a couple new poles, plastic ones that are adjustable.

Should have enough material for my derby banner and also for a couple others. Also I can have the poles ready for Syl to borrow when she visits.

I can see through the material, so I will print out my design on multiple pieces of paper and trace it, then paint.

GCT_07
22-07-09, 08:22 AM
UPDATE

Luke Bailey BULL DONE
Preston Campbel PRESTO DONE
Aarron Cannings BUBBADONE
Brett Delaney FROGGYDONE
Nathan Friend FRIENDYDONE
Kevin Gordon FLASH GORDONDONE
Ashleigh Harrison HARODONE
Anthony Laffranchi BOOFDONE
David Mead DIVY
Brad Meyers BIG RED
Mark Minichiello MINI
Luke ODwyer CHALKY
Scott Prince PRINCEY
Esi Tonga ESI
Chris Walker WALKS
Mathew White WHITEY
William Zillman TP
Matt Rogers RAT
Daniel Conn CONN

We will have them for this weeks game!

Just saw the line up as well..... so have to do another 2..... Kayne Lawnton and Ian Lacey

Oh and Coaster...... that one of Princey....... Cracked me up...... the look on his face...... still cracks me when I look at it now....:laugh: oh and if you get to bored.... you could always pick up a needle and thread... there s no getting bored over here at the moment.:D

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 09:50 AM
Legion Sewing Club!

Did you want any money or want us to bring anything tonight 07?

Paul
22-07-09, 09:56 AM
Wow, good job Robyn

I look forward to seeing them tonight

* shotgun the Kevin Gordon one lol

Nathalie
22-07-09, 10:51 AM
My sheet that I'm doing the banner on was a fitted one (double-size), I cut diagonal slits in the corners, so it's now flat. The image is going to be along the entire long part (horizontal).

I just want to know if it's possible to attach it to the barrier that's just behind the Legion with some rope/string through holes in the top parts of the banner - or maybe even use the top and bottom parts of the banner to tie/wrap around the barrier using really heavy-duty tape? I haven't got any poles, although if I did, I could use they heavy tape to tape the banner to them. But I don't think I can get any poles.

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 11:01 AM
I have tape and poles. Im sure we can work something out.

GCT_89
22-07-09, 11:08 AM
My sheet that I'm doing the banner on was a fitted one (double-size), I cut diagonal slits in the corners, so it's now flat. The image is going to be along the entire long part (horizontal).

I just want to know if it's possible to attach it to the barrier that's just behind the Legion with some rope/string through holes in the top parts of the banner - or maybe even use the top and bottom parts of the banner to tie/wrap around the barrier using really heavy-duty tape? I haven't got any poles, although if I did, I could use they heavy tape to tape the banner to them. But I don't think I can get any poles.

awesome work....got any pictures?

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 11:20 AM
I will start work on mine tonight, it's a regular sized banner. I'll post pics tomorrow.

titanstattman
22-07-09, 11:32 AM
I will start work on mine tonight, it's a regular sized banner. I'll post pics tomorrow.

U still coming down tonight brad??

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 11:37 AM
U still coming down tonight brad??

Yea mate, on the Coast as we speak.

Probably should re-phrase that, start my banner LATER tonight. :laugh:

Paul
22-07-09, 11:51 AM
I'm looking forward to tonight for a bit of brainstorming lol

titanstattman
22-07-09, 11:54 AM

Oh yeah i better bring that too......

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:03 PM

That's it. I'm looking forward to it. We can't really talk like that at games or on here, it just isn't anywhere near as effective.

More importantly it'll be fun!

Nathalie
22-07-09, 01:21 PM
I have tape and poles. Im sure we can work something out.

I think we might have some tape somewhere but if you can bring yours and the poles too that would be great!

awesome work....got any pictures?

Sure do!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/natblade1.jpghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/natblade2.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/natdonkey.jpg

As you can see I haven't finished drawing Blade yet, but after I have lunch I'll do that and it'll only take a few mins. Then all I have left to draw is the sign to the glue factory ( :laugh: ) and the 'TITANS v DONKEYS at the top.

Sorry if the pictures aren't too clear, the light's coming through at a weird angle and this room doesn't have and curtains/blinds.

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:26 PM
Okkk..... well that is about a hundred times better thank I imagined. Can't wait for it to take it's place in Section 30.

Nathalie
22-07-09, 01:29 PM
Okkk..... well that is about a hundred times better thank I imagined. Can't wait for it to take it's place in Section 30.

What did you think it was going to look like :laugh:

Yeah it looks better than I though too. Can't wait til it's all painted up!

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:32 PM
What did you think it was going to look like :laugh:

True I guess things just look better in the flesh and also I'm constantly amazed at the results of good tracing. I'll be doing some tracing tonight!

My banner will be a giant Titans warrior, not Blade though. With his feet resting on an unconscious horse. With the words "LITTLE BROTHER'S GROW UP!"

Nathalie
22-07-09, 01:39 PM
True I guess things just look better in the flesh and also I'm constantly amazed at the results of good tracing. I'll be doing some tracing tonight!

My banner will be a giant Titans warrior, not Blade though. With his feet resting on an unconscious horse. With the words "LITTLE BROTHER'S GROW UP!"

Love it!!

By the way, I didn't trace it.. I did do a grid which makes it easier but yeh.. other than that, freehand, baby!!

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:42 PM
Oh a grid, well that takes more skill than tracing!

I'm looking forward to seeing gct 07's player flags! Although I won't be able to wave one! My mum is coming and maybe she can look after the Mini one.

Actually it'll be a treat for people to be able to pick their favourite player flag and that is what it is all about.

GCT_07
22-07-09, 03:36 PM
Natalie.... looks awesome..... I think there is a major role it can play if things go well with stuff Brads been negotiating...........Let us know the dimensions of it today if you can and we will try and make sure we have poles for it.

As for that spot behind the first few rows of the Legion...... I was going to keep it as a surprise....... but I m also doing a "THE LEGION" banner to go across there (about 5 meters long in blue and white) ....... Just major major Legion Promo stuff for these weeks to help with the membership next year.

Ok..... thats enough of a break for me.... back to that wonderful sewing machine which i just LOVE so much.........................so not

Nathalie
22-07-09, 04:37 PM
Well going across it's about 240cm from one end of the image to the other, with a few cm on either side as leeway (would be good to use those extra bits to wrap around the poles, with heavy tape it sounds like because I haven't sewn any holes for poles to go through)... vertically the image is about 135cm with approx 20cm leeway to and bottom, but I can easily cut those bits off, they're not needed if it will be held up by poles. Which I think it will be, by the sounds of things - if you guys can get poles that would be GREAT.

I tried to get the whole banner in one pic but I couldn't :( I've finished drawing the whole thing up - tomorrow, it's painting time! Here's the finished one of Blade.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/222.jpg

GCT_07
22-07-09, 04:57 PM
Natalie..... are you able to sew up the sides for poles..... or if not are you able to get it over to me and I ll sew it up. We have some extending poles here and I could sew it to fit them and then stitch the trims to keep it stronger................up to you... just a thought

Nathalie
22-07-09, 05:01 PM
How thick are the poles? I wish I could get it over to you but I don't drive, and I won't be able to sew it - I was hoping that really strong heavy-duty tape would be okay :(

GCT_07
22-07-09, 05:19 PM
Where abouts are you......If you put it on poles tape wont hold for long....... I might be able to . or get Adam to, pick it up and then get it back to you at the gates at 5

Nathalie
22-07-09, 05:21 PM
Where abouts are you......If you put it on poles tape wont hold for long....... I might be able to . or get Adam to, pick it up and then get it back to you at the gates at 5

Near MovieWorld :( not that close you guys as far as I know..I have to paint it (which I'm doing tomorrow) and let it dry, which hopefully shouldn't take too long since it's acrylic paint. Arghh

daveyk
22-07-09, 05:40 PM
i will be able to pick it up on friday morning if its ready to go and maybe meet ma somewhere back down the coast (if thats okay with u ma) so that the holes can be sewn in it.....

i go straight past movieworld 3 days a week

Nathalie
22-07-09, 06:06 PM
i will be able to pick it up on friday morning if its ready to go and maybe meet ma somewhere back down the coast (if thats okay with u ma) so that the holes can be sewn in it.....

i go straight past movieworld 3 days a week

As long as it's completely dry by Friday morning then that'd be great! What time do you reckon? And have you still got my number, Davey? And yeah Ma, is that ok with you?

If that can possible be done then we can meet at the gates on Friday - we'll be there waiting for them to open, or we'll get there just a few mins after they open.

GOATUS
22-07-09, 07:57 PM

I thought of the movie chasing amy when i read that "im a inker no your not you just trace over what he draws"

Paul
22-07-09, 10:03 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to ma and Jon tonight for their hospitality:thumbsup:

derr nerr nerr nerr *click click*:D

GCT_07
22-07-09, 10:16 PM
Ok..... Just to quickly throw in here some of tonights bits and pieces......

Victory Song

I know who and what I am
I'm a mighty titans fan
They play hard and they play fast
Aint no way they’re coming last
2K9 is titans year
thats when you hear the titans cheer
and when we go in for a try
thats when we hear the titans cry

Titans are we ready - LEADER
Yes we are ready -TEAM

Titans are we ready - LEADER
Yes we are ready –TEAM

who ha who ha who there it is....who there it is....there it is

Normal Chant

I m Gold Coast Till I die
I m Gold Coast Till I die
I know I am Im Sure I am
I m Gold Coast Til I die

New Chant (to the Adams Family)

There s Princy & Luke Bailey
Presto and LeFranchi
They all bow down to Carty
The titans family
We have our Coleseum
We ve all come here to see em
The fans here like to screaaaaam
The titans family

Thank You to everyone for turning up....... Confucius say all little steps make for big leap........

Nathalie
22-07-09, 10:39 PM
You guys have come up with some fantastic chants!!!

titanstattman
23-07-09, 01:12 AM
Would like to say sorry guys for not be able to help more i was all for this but i just wasnt well....

Once again im sorry all u guys did a great job.......

DIEHARD
23-07-09, 09:53 AM
It was a great night! It's really important to have meet ups and put the focus on supporting chat. It was alot of fun to slowly develop the chants and songs, add and change words and pay out people. It beats the hell out of posting them on the net or trying to get support for one at a game.

We'll be all set for Friday and we have a good mix of songs, also we had a chance to talk about other aspects of The Legion. So Friday will be a bench marck night for us.

I'm sure we will have these songs rattling around in our head forever now and I reckon it'll encourage everyone to make more and more.

Thank you for dinner Robyn! And get well soon Douglas!

Paul
23-07-09, 09:54 AM
yOu should have stayed home and rested Doug. You looked like death warmed up mate

get better soon

titanstattman
23-07-09, 10:08 AM
yOu should have stayed home and rested Doug. You looked like death warmed up mate

get better soon

Yeah i am today just this ****ing thing in my head................

GCT_89
23-07-09, 12:32 PM
ive had postman pat in my head all morning for some reason and came up with this......

Di-vy Mead
Di-vy Mead
Di-vy Mead and his lightning pace Speed

Hes on the right hand wi-ing
And the fans here love to si-ing
About his Speed and firey Atttack

Di-vy Mead
Di-vy Mead
Di-vy Mead and his lightning pace Speed

if you can improve....go for it

GCT_07
23-07-09, 02:58 PM
All 20 DONE

Turns out we missed Hendo but it will have to do for now..... so blown the budget already its not funny.

These pics are taken on the driveway with them all laying down..... now with 20 people holding them up..... they will look great.

Adams taking them to the stadium now and measuring for THE LEGION sign and then I ll do that tonight and then tomorrow leading up to the game. Natalie.... let me know how you are going with yours so davey can pick it up and we can get the sewing done in it for you.

I am more than a tad over blue and yellow cotton & pins going into my fingers...... so for now Hendo will have to wait :ugh:

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/THE%20LEGION/72efa79c.jpg

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/THE%20LEGION/8cc236e5.jpg

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/THE%20LEGION/fb3e0e6c.jpg

Paul
23-07-09, 03:19 PM
The legion is going to look amazing tomorrow night. You did an amazing job ma!

Nathalie
23-07-09, 03:21 PM
They look amazing!! Wow.. you've done a great job!

I'm still painting. Fortunately the good thing about acrylic paint is that it dries pretty much right away. Just hoping the newspaper hasn't stuck to the back of it too much :laugh: and I'm thinking of how to try and get the grid off. It's only done it light pencil, but when I rub off the pencil with the eraser, it leaves bits of rubber on it. So not quite sure how to work that one out yet.

Ma, Davey's bringing the banner by tomorrow. I just had another look and there's probably not enough room at the sides to make the 'pole holes', but my suggestion is that you cut off the top and bottom excess (which probably should be done anyway), and use those bits to sew up some poles holes.

Oh my god. I need a freakin' massage after spending days on hard floors - hardwood and concrete. Arghhhhh...

Will put some pics up later :)

GCT_07
23-07-09, 04:00 PM
Sorry Natalie... cant help with the massage.... I have lost all feeling in my fingers:laugh:

Looking forward to seeing it.

Im starting on THE LEGION one as soon as Adam gets back from the stadium...... Adam by the way has been the offsider to this silly idea I had. So got to give props where they are due.:thumbsup:

Nathalie
23-07-09, 06:25 PM
Hahaha Ma you goose.. by the way don't worry about sewing anything tomorrow, I have to finish the lettering on the banner so won't be able to get it to you in time. If I can't sew it then we'll have to use tape. Lots and lots of HEAVY tape.

Here's what I've done so far. Only have to finish outlining the images (as you can see, Blade isn't quiet done yet), and outline the 'TITANS v DONKEYS' at the top. And the 'glue factory' sign. But that won't take long. I'm just wanting to have a shower and relax for a bit before I head to karaoke tonight and I HAVE PAINT IN MY HAIR.

The images are actually a bit darker than they appear here.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/banner2.jpghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/P1010920.jpghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/banner4.jpg

GCT_07
23-07-09, 06:32 PM
Thats pretty friggin awesome:thumbsup:

Coaster
23-07-09, 06:39 PM
It is downright sensational!!

It is a shame it can only be used for 2 games a season

GCT_07
23-07-09, 06:45 PM
Well 1 game a season..... Donkeys wont allow that into Suncorp....... Adam had to hide his Hodges sledge in his jersey:laugh: We get hit up everytime as to what we are taking in there. Last weekend they didnt even want to let the flags in.............. They are just not used to REAL fans:laugh:

Nathalie
23-07-09, 07:26 PM
What losers.

Had to be said. :D ... that's just downright silly... not letting our flags etc in? Sheesh...

daveyk
23-07-09, 07:29 PM
What losers.

Had to be said. :D ... that's just downright silly... not letting our flags etc in? Sheesh...

am i picking your banner up in the morning nat??
am only up that way for a limited time

kwigibo
23-07-09, 07:35 PM
It is a shame it can only be used for 2 games a season

Nah, just put a different team name on there each game, they're all asses except for us.

Nathalie
23-07-09, 07:54 PM
am i picking your banner up in the morning nat??
am only up that way for a limited time

No can do, Davey. I'll be finishing it tomorrow. Unless you came by at about 2pm :laugh: but I know that you'll be around here early in the morning. All good, never mind!

Nathalie
23-07-09, 07:56 PM
Nah, just put a different team name on there each game, they're all asses except for us.

:thumbsup: hehehe

Paul
23-07-09, 09:38 PM
I am going to apologise in advance for the amount of abuse that will be thrown towards the brisbane number 4 tomorrow night.The hatred I have for Justin Hodges is unparalleled to any other player in the NRL and i hope we can get under his skin like we have with other players this season

dirty scummy piece of garbage he is

Coaster
23-07-09, 10:40 PM
He is not the type that will get rattled, like Dell he thrives on it.

DIEHARD
24-07-09, 01:33 AM

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/THE%20LEGION/fb3e0e6c.jpg

Took me a while to work out that they weren't written in Hebrew but were just upside down. :laugh:

Looking forward to tonight! We'll cheer them home and I'm looking forward to our new songs!

GCT_07
24-07-09, 01:35 AM
Yeah........ the left hand side of the pic is the roof...... it was the only way to get up high enough to get all of them in the pic. Went to turn it around and it just looked stupid.....lol

How did you go with your Little Brother one

DIEHARD
24-07-09, 02:08 AM
How did you go with your Little Brother one

Working on it now actually. This has been a dream to make for a couple seasons, so looking forward to it.

GCT_07
24-07-09, 02:10 AM
They pushed the whole "little brother" thing tonight..... so it will be good to get the banner up.

I would say..... stop procrastinating and get back to it..... but right now my loungeroom has THE LEGION banner running full length of it and I m over here on the puter......oh well

DIEHARD
24-07-09, 05:38 AM
Here is my banner's design.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/legionbanner-bnw.jpg

Paul
24-07-09, 07:01 AM
lol,that looks awesome Brad:thumbsup:

Nathalie
24-07-09, 08:48 AM
It does, it looks great - can't wait to see it tonight!

I'm about to get some supplies for tonight (bread, ham etc) because we'll be there for a while and especially with the little one, I'm not paying $50 for a hot dog and $34.50 for a soft drink. Well, you know what I mean.

As soon as I get back, I'll finish the banner! Btw I'm not going to bother taking the grid off - it'll be barely noticeable with all the lights there. There might be bits of newspaper stuck to the back, though.:?)

heidstar
24-07-09, 09:54 AM
Thats what i am talking about,bring on the cheer!!!Cant wait for tonights game...Nathan Friend is in with the doctors now,he says 70% he will play!!!Hope the doc agrees!!!

Nathalie
24-07-09, 12:50 PM
I. Am. DONE.

The fun part is trying to peel off as much newspaper as possible from the back of the banner. And Ma, PLEASE tell me you still have those poles for me to use! And Brad, reckon you can still bring that tape? I've already posted the pic of the donkey a few posts ago.

I couldn't fit the whole banner in one photo so here are individual images:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/2222222222222.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/333333333333.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/44444444444444.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/Nathalie_84/55555555555555.jpg

GCT_07
24-07-09, 01:03 PM
Pretty bloody awesome.

We have some poles here and I think Brad was saying he has some at the stadium...... actually come to think of it I have the Master Splinter ones at the stadium as well.... but we wont be needing that today :cry:

titanstattman
24-07-09, 01:10 PM
Ma , nat and brad u did a great job with all the flags and banners....

And every1 else wat a great job on the chant side of things shame i couldnt get more in voled this week...

Im only a 50/50 to be making the game tonight....

But i did buy a mask so im all for going tonight just see hoe we go about 4p as i will like to be at the gates at 4.30..

Wat is every1 getting there??

GCT_07
24-07-09, 01:32 PM
Adam and I are on the train from Helensvale at 4.29 which gets us there at 4.40.

Hope you make it....... I dont want to be the stand in drummer..... god help everyone else if I am:laugh:

titanstattman
24-07-09, 01:34 PM
Adam and I are on the train from Helensvale at 4.29 which gets us there at 4.40.

Hope you make it....... I dont want to be the stand in drummer..... god help everyone else if I am:laugh:

so di belive it or not iv never been at skilled wen we hav played the donkeys iv always been away only ever watched them at suncorp

GCT_07
24-07-09, 01:35 PM
so di belive it or not iv never been at skilled wen we hav played the donkeys iv always been away only ever watched them at suncorp

Ditto....last year I was down in Tassie and watched it early hours of the morning

titanstattman
24-07-09, 01:38 PM
Ditto....last year I was down in Tassie and watched it early hours of the morning

Hahahaa looks like we are cpl of virg's well i really gotta try and make it i dont want u to hav all the fun....

Nathalie
24-07-09, 01:44 PM

We'll be on the next one (4.59 from Helensvale), Ariana is down for a nap now and we can't rush anything.. so that puts us Robina station at 5.10.

Ma, I'll just meet you inside in Section 30 if we don't get there before the gates open.

titanstattman
25-07-09, 01:33 PM
ok it half worked...

alot of ppl who forgot or couldnt make it... had sum of they own chants who i take it shared with justr a cpl of ppl...

Plz if an1 comes up with a chant plz forward it to sum of us so we can get it around and all learn it........

titanstattman
26-07-09, 01:04 PM
Ok as it has been pointed out in 2-4 threads we all didnt know thw words.... so who is up for getting a bunch of us together thru the week over a cpl of beers and we can hav a go at them all and this time we will try and get Rhys there so we know wat the hell he sings half the time.........

DIEHARD
26-07-09, 07:25 PM
Ok as it has been pointed out in 2-4 threads we all didnt know thw words.... so who is up for getting a bunch of us together thru the week over a cpl of beers and we can hav a go at them all and this time we will try and get Rhys there so we know wat the hell he sings half the time.........

I'm in if the time is good for me.

shamus
31-05-10, 01:42 PM
Mellow Yellow
Donovan

I'm just mad about Titans
Titans I am here to see?. (or Titans are mad about me)
I'm just mad about Titans
Time to watch the Roosters flee

They call him Minichiello (Preston Campbell?whoever)
who ha
They call him Minichiello
who ha
They call him Minichiello

They call him?.
Preston Campbell
Kevin Gordon
Clinton Toopi
Josh Graham
David Mead
Gregory Bird
Scotty Prince
Mr Bailey (Luke doesn?t sound right)
Nathan Friend
Michael Hendo
A-Laffranchi
Minichiello
Ashley Harrison
Mathew White
Big Red Meyers
Tagatese (pronounced tagateesee)
William Zillman

There ya go.....had my fun..

TITAN PETE
31-05-10, 03:04 PM
Good to see Shamus has been drinking early on Game Day !

Boofhead
31-05-10, 03:39 PM

haha. filler

shamus
31-05-10, 03:46 PM

too right........

....a bourbon or two to warm the insides..

Gotta get in the mood to be loud and proud tonight..