14 Luke Page
15 Scott McLennan
16 Steve Gillett
17 Ricardo Parata
Coach Steve Murphy

GCT_89
15-07-09, 12:17 PM
so pissed off about this game....
was looking forward to watching them at suncorp.....now they have to play to no crowd......
great...:nope:

totally
15-07-09, 12:52 PM
Me too ...I reckon the boys will win this game.

titans_20
17-07-09, 04:12 PM
congratulations to ryan james and jordan rankin for making the australian schoolboys side. Well done boys!!! Although it means you'll probably miss a few titans games i'm sure everyone who chats on the forum wishes you boys the best of luck and looking forward to you return to the toyota cup.

titanfan1980
18-07-09, 10:55 AM
congratulations to ryan james and jordan rankin for making the australian schoolboys side. Well done boys!!! Although it means you'll probably miss a few titans games i'm sure everyone who chats on the forum wishes you boys the best of luck and looking forward to you return to the toyota cup.

congrats to both those boys.. with 2 years still left in toyota cup both of them have plenty of time left to play nyc. for the rest of the team it seems the season is over aswell with the boys out of the eight..such a shame considering one of the better starts of the season u could ask for..

Steelers
18-07-09, 01:36 PM
so pissed off about this game....
was looking forward to watching them at suncorp.....now they have to play to no crowd......
great...:nope:

Considering the game was always scheduled for Sydney, they were probably always slated to play in front of no crowd, even if the Bulldogs hadn't of moved their home game up here.

helcam4
18-07-09, 03:46 PM
the boys won 28-16

totally
18-07-09, 06:33 PM
Good win...now only 1 win out of the 8...season may not be over yet.

totally
21-07-09, 08:53 AM
Hitchcox injured...finds out the extent of it sometime this week...certainly looked painful. Upper leg injury.
Scored Titans first try and was on his way in for another when tackled about 1 metre short of the line. Was just starting to find his form again after 3 games back from an 8 week injury.
Absolute bastard of a thing to happen for him when a few clubs were looking to get him. Certainly will make it hard for him.