PDA

View Full Version : Supporter Groups on Game days

Cliffy GC
22-09-05, 06:54 PM
IVe been to quite a few Eags games and other sydney clubs game and i find the atmosphere at those grounds are far better than suncorp as it seems brisbane fans are very quite.

It would be great if we could have a supporter group who sit in the same spot every game and start chants and really add some atmosphere to the crowd.

DeeGan
22-09-05, 06:56 PM
IVe been to quite a few Eags games and other sydney clubs game and i find the atmosphere at those grounds are far better than suncorp as it seems brisbane fans are very quite.

It would be great if we could have a supporter group who sit in the same spot every game and start chants and really add some atmosphere to the crowd.

There is more details to follow on a Gold Coast Titans Supporter Group Cliffy GC ;)

I assure all of you, NO STONE HAS BEEN LEFT UNTURNED! :D

Cheers

DeeGan

DIEHARD
22-09-05, 07:00 PM
Count me in.

Lennox Titan
22-09-05, 07:04 PM
I hope they run a few supporters busses from down here in the Lismore area. I know the city is very keen on the team, especially since the GC has indicated they will give locals a fair go. Wish me luck! (promosing lock from the Gulls :P)

KingoftheGoldCoast
22-09-05, 07:55 PM
It would be great- something like the Burrow or Dragons army.

robrabbitoh
22-09-05, 07:59 PM
ahhh the borrow , they r great to sit with awsome sight there , that game where we beat the roorters with our big flag drapped over the borrow

KingoftheGoldCoast
22-09-05, 08:00 PM
I was htere for that game great atmosphere- I really hate the Roosters.

DIEHARD
22-09-05, 08:01 PM
ahhh the borrow , they r great to sit with awsome sight there , that game where we beat the roorters with our big flag drapped over the borrow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/theburrowbigbunnyflag2.jpg

This was at the Central Coast game though.

KingoftheGoldCoast
22-09-05, 08:03 PM
Great pic!!!

robrabbitoh
22-09-05, 08:05 PM
yeah its agreat flag , it was great when unveiled v roorters game at aussie stadium

robrabbitoh
22-09-05, 08:07 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/davester10/bday20party20and20souths20v20bronco.jpg