PDA

View Full Version : Round 23 Schedule

amaline
08-07-09, 03:25 PM
We're playing Souths on a Friday night. Who's planning on going down?

Friday 14 August, 2009
Rabbitohs Vs Titans ANZ Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Cowboys Vs Bulldogs Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Saturday 15 August, 2009
Roosters Vs Sea Eagles Sydney Football Stadium 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Eels Vs Warriors Parramatta Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Raiders Vs Dragons Canberra Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Sunday 16 August, 2009
Sharks Vs Wests Tigers Toyota Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Broncos Vs Panthers Suncorp Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9)
Monday 17 August, 2009
Knights Vs Storm Energy Australia Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

TITAN PETE
08-07-09, 03:40 PM
Channel 9 must expect a huge improvement for the Rabbits in round 23 to give them a Friday night but i'm happy with the time ;)

amaline
08-07-09, 03:46 PM
Channel 9 must expect a huge improvement for the Rabbits in round 23 to give them a Friday night but i'm happy with the time ;)

I'm looking at flights now. It's going to make it tight, but I should be able to make it to this game. I'd have to get the flight that will get me to Sydney just before 6 and get a cab straight to the game.

DIEHARD
08-07-09, 04:31 PM
You beauty! I was praying for anything but a Monday night, hoping for a Saturday nigjt but a Friday night is great. Might be a bit tight for some though. but alot better than a Monday!

As Pete says it is strange scheduling from Nine as Souths are pants at the moment. They aren't in Finals contention. But I will take it!

I will be going down, looking forward to this for ages. Make sure you come sit with the Southern Legion!

amaline
08-07-09, 04:35 PM
You beauty! I was praying for anything but a Monday night, hoping for a Saturday nigjt but a Friday night is great. Might be a bit tight for some though. but alot better than a Monday!

As Pete says it is strange scheduling from Nine as Souths are pants at the moment. They aren't in Finals contention. But I will take it!

I will be going down, looking forward to this for ages. Make sure you come sit with the Southern Legion!

Just book in the general admission/opposition supporters bay? I definitely want to be sitting with other Titan's supporters.

DIEHARD
08-07-09, 04:51 PM
Just book in the general admission/opposition supporters bay? I definitely want to be sitting with other Titan's supporters.

I would say so, it is what we did in the past but I will talk to Syl aka BringBackWillie this arvo to confirm.

Love to have you with us amailine and all our Sydney/NW/ACT fans love getting some support from fans up north.

It would be great if we could get as many Titans fans there as possible. There are only 2 more games in Sydney, this and the game at Brookie in Round 26. We are Finals bound so it would be great fo Titans fans to experience an away trip or two as part of the Premiership charge.

And if we get enough, we can sure make some noise!

There will be plenty of match tickets, so focus on the flights down, we have enough time to get some good prices, and it will be a while between drinks as far as away games go, so there should be alot of interest from Titans fans.

GCT_89
08-07-09, 04:53 PM
very very VERY tempting.......

amaline
08-07-09, 04:56 PM
I would say so, it is what we did in the past but I will talk to Syl aka BringBackWillie this arvo to confirm.

Love to have you with us amailine and all our Sydney/NW/ACT fans love getting some support from fans up north.

It would be great if we could get as many Titans fans there as possible. There are only 2 more games in Sydney, this and the game at Brookie in Round 26. We are Finals bound so it would be great fo Titans fans to experience an away trip or two as part of the Premiership charge.

And if we get enough, we can sure make some noise!

Hopefully there will be 6 of us going down. I've been wanting to go to an away game since 2007 but haven't had a good opportunity. If the Manly-Titans game is on a Saturday, I think I might come down for that one too.

daveyk
08-07-09, 05:08 PM
i was already thinking about goin down this weekend... will make it tight being a friday night but will see how i go

DIEHARD
08-07-09, 05:10 PM
Hopefully there will be 6 of us going down. I've been wanting to go to an away game since 2007 but haven't had a good opportunity. If the Manly-Titans game is on a Saturday, I think I might come down for that one too.

Wow 6! That's the spirit! We could really rally an army down there at that rate. It's tough for our southern fans who don't enjoy the success and home ground advantage and friendly surroundings that we do up here, so it's a great morale boost for them to have us come down.

Anyone else interested in the away trip?

amaline
08-07-09, 05:17 PM
Wow 6! That's the spirit! We could really rally an army down there at that rate. It's tough for our southern fans who don't enjoy the success and home ground advantage and friendly surroundings that we do up here, so it's a great morale boost for them to have us come down.

Anyone else interested in the away trip?

It would definitely be six if it was a Saturday night game. Hopefully the others are still able to go down Friday. Might have to start booking flights tonight. :thumbsup:

titanstattman
08-07-09, 06:17 PM
Yes mel nd myself will be looking at going down to this game as well u know the two teams are pretty big for sum reason.......

Steve
08-07-09, 06:20 PM
I definitely won't be traveling down for it. Got too much traveling coming up as it is, plus Panthers v broncos on the sunday!

karnage
08-07-09, 09:46 PM
We have the Warriors in Round 22 on a Sunday.

That gives us a trip back across the Tasman, recovery and a trip to Sydney in the space of only 5 days.

Less than ideal...

BringBackWillie
08-07-09, 11:26 PM
Opposition supporters bay (General admin) is where the Southern Legion will be sitting.

The more the merrier!

As Diehard said, there are only 2 more round games in NSW for the year... although it is EXTREMELY likely now we will be able to see a few more games in NSW this year with the Titans finals run :thumbsup:

It'd be great if you guys came down to join us for this one, but if you're going to hang back and wait until the Manly game or the finals, that would be good too!

squirrell
23-07-09, 02:40 PM
flights booked were flying down fri morning...we;ll be there whoohoo!!

DIEHARD
23-07-09, 03:41 PM
flights booked were flying down fri morning...we;ll be there whoohoo!!

Love to have you down with us, it's gonna be a special one!