PDA

View Full Version : Get your Legion tickets for the big games!

DIEHARD
28-06-09, 02:10 PM
With Legion tickets selling out every game, I advise everyone coming to the upcoming big games to go and buy them ahead.

We not only have to contend with the demand for the big games, but every game we get closer to the Finals and that too will bring fans.

Also if you are bringing friends and family, please get them to buy tickets asap.

The Memembership Department is currently working on making this all alot easier for us, but getting tickets early is still your best option.

Legion Season Memberships are sure to be popular next year! :thumbsup:

CLICK TO BUY LEGION MATCH TICKETS OFF TICKETEK.COM.AU (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANIND09&searchId=8f89d964-bfc0-4ea1-9edb-854be9b838ba)

DIEHARD
03-07-09, 04:21 PM
Remember, waste no time to get your Legion tickets for the games against the Broncos and Cowboys at Skilled Park. It'll be a sell out so there won't be much room left, if at all.

http://www.ticketek.com.au

I don't want to see any regulars miss out.

Nathalie
03-07-09, 08:57 PM
I knew it'd be a matter of minutes after our convo that you'd put this up.. haha.. yes I'm getting my Titans v Broncos tix on Monday! WOOHOO!!! :D

Nathalie
09-07-09, 04:52 PM
Couldn't get them on Monday.. but I bought them today!!! I'm stoked, I can't wait to get back into the craziness that is Section 30 - mind you, I won't be able to wave that flag around this time :laugh:

titanstattman
10-07-09, 07:43 PM
Couldn't get them on Monday.. but I bought them today!!! I'm stoked, I can't wait to get back into the craziness that is Section 30 - mind you, I won't be able to wave that flag around this time :laugh:

Yay..................................

Nathalie
10-07-09, 09:05 PM
Yay..................................

That better not be a sarcastic 'yay' Dougie :p

If I have to pick and choose my games (to go to) this year it'd have to be this one... can't wait...

Nathalie
13-07-09, 12:06 PM
I just printed out my tickets - and you smurfs are on them!!! Lol

DIEHARD
23-07-09, 11:45 AM
Get those Legion tickets for the Gold Coast vs Cowboys game!

daveyk
23-07-09, 12:44 PM
Get those Legion tickets for the Gold Coast vs Cowboys game!

unreserved is SOLD OUT