View Full Version : NYC Round 16 v warriors

isaiah
23-06-09, 09:35 PM
will be a big test v warriors

good team chosen for us

almost full strength now

titans_20
23-06-09, 10:46 PM
I hope all our origin guys come out injury free. I will be at the game and am hoping for a Blues victory but I will be cheering for Qld in the 18's because of the titans connection in the side. I hear Jordan Rankin has been named as captain of the qld 18's so congratulations must go to him for such an honour. I dont want to sound bias at all so i hope that Dom Walsh has a great game for NSW and also comes out of the game injury free and is able to play for the Titans on the the weekend.

DIEHARD
24-06-09, 02:38 AM
TITANS NYC

1 Jy Hitchcox
2 Lachlan Creighton
3 Dominique Peyroux
4 Guy Borgas
5 Philip Dumelow
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Travis Drought
8 Siosaia Vave
9 Kayne Lawton ?
10 Ben Thomas
11 Ryan James
12 Dominic Walsh
13 Sebastian Davies

Interchange
14 Luke Page
15 Leon Taylor
16 Kurt Foggo
17 Ricardo Parata

Coach Steve Murphy

DIEHARD
24-06-09, 02:40 AM
The game is broadcast on Foxtel this Saturday!

Saturday June 27 - 3:15pm - 4:55pm - Fox Sports 2

isaiah
25-06-09, 01:27 AM
I hope all our origin guys come out injury free. I will be at the game and am hoping for a Blues victory but I will be cheering for Qld in the 18's because of the titans connection in the side. I hear Jordan Rankin has been named as captain of the qld 18's so congratulations must go to him for such an honour. I dont want to sound bias at all so i hope that Dom Walsh has a great game for NSW and also comes out of the game injury free and is able to play for the Titans on the the weekend.

give us a game report

totally
27-06-09, 10:06 AM
Will be going to todays game...should be an entertaining 20s match....Hoping the Titans continue to get back to there best. The Warriors are in the 8 and thus it is a key game to the Titans getting back in the 8.

Warriors were a huge team in there trial game pre season at Lismore, and certainly wont be easy to beat. We also have to play them in NZ in a few weeks so a dominant win here would be handy.