PDA

View Full Version : Register for Origin Maroons Bay 2010!

DIEHARD
16-06-09, 06:11 PM
QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER BAY

Game 2 of the 2009 Harvey Norman State of Origin series will be a memorable night for a number of reasons. Not only will QLD be looking to clinch the series, but for the first time ever the QLD side will be greeted by a bay of QLD supporters at ANZ stadium

Over 1000 wig wearing QLD supporters have filled the section for Game 2, in the first sign Queenslander supporters are attempting to make ANZ Stadium their own. With the limited capacity many QLD supporters have missed out on joining this year. To ensure you don’t miss out on a QLD Supporters Bay seat in 2010, complete the registration form and we will place you on a priority list.

In 2010 the Queensland Supporters section will increase, with a priority period only available to purchasers from 2009 and those who register here.

By registering, not only will you get first shot at QLD Supporter Bay tickets in 2010, but you will also go on the priority list to purchase tickets before the general public for the 2009 NRL Grand Final!*

Spread the word now and send this link on to all your friends, and help QLD take over ANZ Stadium in 2010.

REGISTER AT....

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/qldsupporterbay/

DIEHARD
16-06-09, 06:13 PM
I've got my ticket for the inaugural Maroons bay in 2009 next week and I have signed up my details for the list for 2010.

This is great for Queensland, rugby league, Origin and the QLD club supporter groups.

Congratulations to Syl for all your hard work!

BringBackWillie
16-06-09, 11:14 PM
Thanks for posting this up Diehard - I'm looking forward to the day when QUEENSLANDERS take over ANZ Stadium in Sydney :thumbsup:

titans_20
17-06-09, 08:39 AM
Ill be cheering for QLD in the 18's game only then after that its GO THE BLUES!!! Cant wait for next wednesday night to roll around. My first time being a blues supporter and going to a game in NSW usually only get to the brisbane games.

Coaster
17-06-09, 04:10 PM
It pi*sses me off that the only way most Queenslanders will get a chance to see a SOO now is if we go to NSW.

Lang park sells out in 10 min, with half the tickets being sold over the border, meaning allot of Qlders miss out, while the same roaches that steal our seats, wont go to there own crap stadium, and there will most likly be unfilled seats again in this next SOO.

They should make a rule, if your from NSW, you can not buy tickets to Lang park unless you provide proof of seats in your own SOO.

I wont be joining this group, the only reason i would willingly go to NSW is if we went to war against them.

DIEHARD
17-06-09, 05:08 PM
I wont be joining this group, the only reason i would willingly go to NSW is if we went to war against them.

Titans Grand Final?

Coaster
17-06-09, 05:21 PM
Titans Grand Final?

ahem, jessus, of course i nearly forgot.

That will be this year also.

Coaster
17-06-09, 05:23 PM
I have been to several SOO games in Sydney.

Can never get tickets to Brisbane, it really cheeses me off

DIEHARD
17-06-09, 05:31 PM
Can never get tickets to Brisbane, it really cheeses me off

It cheeses me off as well mate. That all these blow in, once a year rugby league fans and event goers get the tickets over bread and butter rugby league fans.

I welcome their support and money into our coffers. But I want to see rugby league members rewarded. I know it isn't practical to give all Broncos, Titans and Cowboys members an exclusive priority window cause of lack of ticket capacity. But surely we could do a lottery of about 5,000 tickets. All Titans, Broncos and Cowboys members can be put into a draw and given the opportunity to buy them or something.

I just want to see the real fans rewarded and looked after. And the less Blose at Lang Park, the better!