13 Kurt Foggo
Interchange
14 Ben Thomas
15 Sam Howe
16 Tom Merritt
17 Ricardo Parata
19 Matthew Hundy
Coach Steve Murphy

Hmm still missing both Halves and a few key forwards. Will find it tough going. But should improve recent weeks.

isaiah
06-06-09, 08:11 AM
NYC TEAM
Number Name
1 Jy Hitchcox
2 Lachlan Creighton
3 Dominique Peyroux
4 Anthony Flores
5 Philip Dumelow
6 Jamies Dowling
7 Kayne Lawton
8 Siosaia Vave
9 Andrew Battese
10 Chris Bloomfield
11 Grant Stevens
12 Sebastian Davies
13 Kurt Foggo
Interchange
14 Ben Thomas
15 Sam Howe
16 Tom Merritt
17 Ricardo Parata
19 Matthew Hundy
Coach Steve Murphy

Hmm still missing both Halves and a few key forwards. Will find it tough going. But should improve recent weeks.

what is this?
it sure ain't the team for this weekend.
get with the program!

mateiu
06-06-09, 11:27 AM
what is this?
it sure ain't the team for this weekend.
get with the program!

The team has had to make a few changes dew to injuries ( players coming back ) having to be cleared, match fitness ect anyway the team will be this give or take 1.

NYC TEAM
Number Name
1 Jy Hitchcox
2 Lachlan Creighton
3 Dominique Peyroux
4 Jaime Dowling
5 Philip Dumelow
6 Ricardo Parata
7 Travis Drought
8 Siosaia Vave
9 Kayne Lawton
10 Ben Thomas
11 Ryan James
12 Sebastian Davies
13 Kurt Foggo
Interchange
14 Leon Tayor
15 Chris Bloomfield
16 Luke Page
17 Anthony flores

18 Andrew Battese
19 Matthew Hundy

Great to see luke page back from injury as well as Jy hitchcox, should bring a bit back into the team.

totally
06-06-09, 05:03 PM
Interesting to note that Jy Hitchcox playing at Fullback and Travis Drought playing halfback led Mullumbimby to the Group1/Group18 premiership in 2007.

Im also liking this team much more then the one I placed ...which i got from the main page lol

SaRaH...
07-06-09, 01:44 PM
Travis Drought was with Manly at the beginning of the season, but could never get a start.
Good to see he is getting a chance with the Titans.

daveyk
07-06-09, 03:58 PM
Travis Drought was with Manly at the beginning of the season, but could never get a start.
Good to see he is getting a chance with the Titans.

clearly the drought has broken then... lol

SaRaH...
07-06-09, 07:28 PM
clearly the drought has broken then... lol

lol yeah clearly.

i think he was about 4th choice to be in the halves at manly. bit hard when your stuck behind foran and cherry-evans.

but good luck to him i say. if he can get a shot at another club then thats good for him, cause i dont believe he would have gotten much of a chance at manly.

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:17 PM
lol yeah clearly.

i think he was about 4th choice to be in the halves at manly. bit hard when your stuck behind foran and cherry-evans.

but good luck to him i say. if he can get a shot at another club then thats good for him, cause i dont believe he would have gotten much of a chance at manly.

titans made the first 8 missed tackles of the game, no wonder they trail 6-0

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:19 PM
having some trouble with dean whare

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:23 PM
10-0 after 34 min

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:24 PM
good to see dom walsh's name on the bench

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:31 PM
oops

16-0 half time

isaiah
08-06-09, 04:41 PM
16-0 half time
14-1 missed tackles
luckily st george only completed 12 of 22, or it could have been a cricket score

titanstattman
08-06-09, 04:50 PM
16-0 half time
14-1 missed tackles
luckily st george only completed 12 of 22, or it could have been a cricket score

Is that 16 to us??

totally
08-06-09, 09:10 PM
Titans could easilly have gone in only 10 -0 down at halftime. They were down 6-0 and after that St George got 6 penalties in a row which led to them scoring again. They scored again right on halftime.

Unfortunately they scored straight away in the half. For much of the 2nd half the score was 6-6 (for that half of footy). The Dragons scored again right near fulltime to make it 28-6.

St George are a very good team with talent right across the field. I feel there forwards got on top a bit today...players falling off around the ruck allowed them to get offloads going that led to a few tries.

Travis Droughts defensive game was very good. Think he lacked a bit in attack...the ball rarely got wide at all.

When the wingers did get the ball they seemed to think they had to put boot to ball all the time, which was disappointing.

Of the injured brigade returningLuke Page pulled off some nice hits. Hitchcox looked sharp, didnt get in the clear but some nice ballwork saw him put 3 players away. Ball not getting wide meant he didnt get many opportunties. Didnt appear to be any injuries.

28-6 flattered St George a little. And it wasnt a bad result for the Titans NYC.

So with Jordan Rankin due back next week. I think Cody Walker has another 3 weeks out. This team is nearing full strength again. They should beat the Roosters start to gather some much needed confidence and make a charge towards the semis.

DIEHARD
09-06-09, 12:23 AM
NYC Titans slip out of top-8
Adam Gardini

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans? NYC side has slipped outside of the top-eight after suffering a 28-6 loss to St George Illawarra at Skilled Park tonight.

Still missing a handful of key players including five-eighth Jordan Rankin, the Titans found the going too tough against the in-form Dragons under-20s.

The loss means the Titans slip from eighth to 10th ahead of next week?s clash against the Sydney Roosters at Bluetongue Stadium on the Central Coast.

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS 28 (C Astill 2, K Fai-Fai Loa, S Wakeman, D Whare tries; B Henry 4 goals) defeated GOLD COAST TITANS 6 (R Parata try; A Battese goal).

Source: Titans

Paul
09-06-09, 05:23 PM
The st george number 2 (with the big afro) was awesome

Best part of the night was Dave winding up the number 5 then annoying number 11 so much he turned and swore at him from under the posts.

titanfan1980
13-06-09, 10:47 AM
geez foggo is playing ordianry