PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Origin Avatar/Signature Bets!

DIEHARD
28-05-09, 02:50 PM
Are there any Blues brave enough?

I'm in! If NSW wins the serious I will change my signature and avatar to a Blues one for a month. A month I am so game! Feel free to make your own terms.

GCT_89
28-05-09, 03:01 PM
if QLD win the Game I....... i will have a Qld Avatar until Game II....

kwigibo
28-05-09, 03:16 PM
I can make some more gifs for sig bets.

Any blues want this in their sig?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/cwavi.gif

I'd do a couple with some blues highlights as well, but I'm having a hard time finding any.

DIEHARD
28-05-09, 03:40 PM
I can make some more gifs for sig bets.

Any blues want this in their sig?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/cwavi.gif

I'd do a couple with some blues highlights as well, but I'm having a hard time finding any.

LAUGHS OUT LOUD!

Keep the Maroons ones coming brother. I love them!!

DIEHARD
28-05-09, 03:43 PM
Kwig, this may be a tough assignment for you but how about this?

A gif of Queensland captains (Locky Locky Cam) lifting the Origin trophy in triumph from the last years in a line?

kwigibo
28-05-09, 03:56 PM
Kwig, this may be a tough assignment for you but how about this?

A gif of Queensland captains (Locky Locky Cam) lifting the Origin trophy in triumph from the last years in a line?

I am trying to do some, but it's hard to get the footage. I've been using a 25 years of origin dvd which obviously only goes up to our last losing series. I can get all the other games on bigpondtv, but I need to be able to save a video file, not easy to do with streaming apps.

DIEHARD
28-05-09, 04:10 PM
I am trying to do some, but it's hard to get the footage. I've been using a 25 years of origin dvd which obviously only goes up to our last losing series. I can get all the other games on bigpondtv, but I need to be able to save a video file, not easy to do with streaming apps.

Yea, I will try and help find some footage. Hopefully we can organise it before Game 1 or at least 2. After Game 2 we will need a new gif, with 4 winning years.

You should do some Titans gifs. Do you have the games on DVD?

kwigibo
28-05-09, 04:42 PM
Yea, I will try and help find some footage. Hopefully we can organise it before Game 1 or at least 2. After Game 2 we will need a new gif, with 4 winning years.

You should do some Titans gifs. Do you have the games on DVD?

no, this is the only rugby league dvd I have, except for origin 2 2007 i might have lying around some where. I would have done this sooner if I had Titans games.

kwigibo
28-05-09, 05:22 PM
Here's a blues one from Eric Grothe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/egavi.gif

And here's Choppy giving him a concussion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/cc2avi.gif

GCT_07
28-05-09, 06:48 PM
Are there any Blues brave enough?

I'm in! If NSW wins the serious I will change my signature and avatar to a Blues one for a month. A month I am so game! Feel free to make your own terms.

R U Game enought to let ME make the Signature for you??????

DIEHARD
28-05-09, 06:53 PM
R U Game enought to let ME make the Signature for you??????

On one hand I would say no way, it'd be like giving you a loaded gun.

But on the other hand, why should I be afraid of things that can't come true?

So ok!

GCT_07
28-05-09, 07:01 PM
On one hand I would say no way, it'd be like giving you a loaded gun.

But on the other hand, why should I be afraid of things that can't come true?

So ok!

Tick Tick Booooom http://bestsmileys.com/lol/22.gif

Hoppy2007Dragons
29-05-09, 11:12 AM
If NSW lose game one i will wear a QLD Avatar till game two, if nsw lose the series i will wear a qld avatar and signature for the rest of the season.

Anyone willing to take me on?? :p

titanstattman
29-05-09, 11:15 AM
If NSW lose game one i will wear a QLD Avatar till game two, if nsw lose the series i will wear a qld avatar and signature for the rest of the season.

Anyone willing to take me on?? :p

Thats not bad not bad at all.......... im a blue i might also think of sumthing

DIEHARD
29-05-09, 01:14 PM
I give you alots of credit Hoppy, that is a game bet. I'm impressed.

All these bets are certainly going to make me even more desperate for a QLD win.

GCT_07
29-05-09, 05:32 PM
make me even more desperate for a QLD win.

Desperation never wins....... Determination does and we have a team full of players determined to show why they were picked......... going to be so much fun doing that siggy for you...... i can picture it now....ohhh sorry.... not going to give away any clues

Hoppy2007Dragons
29-05-09, 11:39 PM
well i'm very confident this year, i have a feelings its gonna be a big year, a nsw series win, a dragons premiership and hopefully a new career.

GCT_07
29-05-09, 11:42 PM
Hey i m with you on the Blues win.. I m with you on the new career if thats what you want.. but the dragons... naaaaaa sorry... but hey... what does 'meatloaf' say..... 2 out of 3 aint bad :D

kwigibo
29-05-09, 11:55 PM
Hey, Diehard, do you have a big jpeg of the legion logo?

daveyk
30-05-09, 12:50 PM
i am in....

will display a nsw sig until the next game IF they happen to win...

GCT_07
30-05-09, 12:53 PM
ok.... I ll throw it over to you to son.... are you as brave as Brad...... are you brave enough to let me make the sig.....AND use it.

daveyk
30-05-09, 06:01 PM
ok.... I ll throw it over to you to son.... are you as brave as Brad...... are you brave enough to let me make the sig.....AND use it.

sure ... no worries...

bring it on maaa

GCT_89
03-06-09, 11:50 PM
if QLD win the Game I....... i will have a Qld Avatar until Game II....

.............................****

daveyk
03-06-09, 11:55 PM

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
well done on being the first to come thru with ur payment

GCT_07
04-06-09, 12:18 AM
Brave Son... very Brave... Congrats on sticking with it.... luckily enough I didnt make any agreements.....:laugh: other than to make other peoples siggy s for them.....:thumbsup:

And other son..... great watching the game with a Queenslander like you......... great sportsmanship son.... great:salute:

DIEHARD
04-06-09, 01:09 PM

Looking great brother, if only you really were a Queenslander.

daveyk
04-06-09, 05:13 PM
the next 3 weeks are going to be gold ; sorry i mean MAROON ; in seeing adams superb avatar.

so will u be adding a QLD sig after game two and sticking with both till the end of the season???

Hoppy2007Dragons
05-06-09, 12:10 PM
All done, i just used ur one GCT_89. Come one game 2

DIEHARD
05-06-09, 12:49 PM
Here is one for you Adam. If we win game 2 and the series, you need to watch Game 3 painted as a Maroons smurf. ;)

DIEHARD
05-06-09, 12:51 PM

Oh it looks great to see everyone getting on board with the Maroons!

But not matter the crap I will pile on you guys, deep down I really appreciate your loyalty and faith to your team.

GCT_07
05-06-09, 02:19 PM

Ok... here s a tip for you and Adam..... If you hold your head on an angle... and squint hard enough you wont be able to read what it says....... once you ve mastered that..... just really focus on blue... and if you focus hard enough you will see blue...... I think thats they only way of getting through the 3 weeks..... either that or dont read any posts and just come on and touch type something... anything.... but with your eyes closed.......Just trying to help:salute:

Here is one for you Adam. If we win game 2 and the series, you need to watch Game 3 painted as a Maroons smurf.

Brad...... hmmmmmm I really do think thats a bucklys and sweet F all chance there...... I mean you d have to have nightmares even over the possibility.....Ohhhhhhh YUCKY:(

But not matter the crap I will pile on you guys, deep down I really appreciate your loyalty and faith to your team.

Its good to see that there is a lot more sportsmanship this year from most people and far less of the ugly comments........ well done (well some of you Queenslanders).......LOL;)

On a personal note.... that is the first time I ve done a 'multi quote' I ve been posting on here for a year and never worked out how to do them......... Lucky your retired Bill Gates..... I m catchin up to you:laugh:

DIEHARD
05-06-09, 02:36 PM
On a personal note.... that is the first time I ve done a 'multi quote' I ve been posting on here for a year and never worked out how to do them......... Lucky your retired Bill Gates..... I m catchin up to you[/COLOR]:laugh:

LOL you are good value!

daveyk
05-06-09, 06:00 PM
Here is one for you Adam. If we win game 2 and the series, you need to watch Game 3 painted as a Maroons smurf. ;)

now that would be putting your money where your mouth is....

now the question is... how confidate are you really adam???

GCT_89
18-06-09, 07:33 PM
nah nah, keep it to the forum guys......
...........unless any of you Qld are game enough to wear a Blues Jersey...

IF! Qld win game II i will continue to have the QLD avatar, but also have a Qld signature as well.......

itsw been tough so far, as im sure hoppy knows as well......but are there any Qldrs up to the challenge?

Hoppy2007Dragons
18-06-09, 08:48 PM
My bet still stands till the end of the season, i suppose i will know by next wednesday

DIEHARD
18-06-09, 11:49 PM
Maybe you chaps will begin to like it. I mean you love QLD enough to live in the great state. Maybe it's time you gave some love back? :laugh:

GCT_07
18-06-09, 11:53 PM
Maybe you chaps will begin to like it. I mean you love QLD enough to live in the great state. Maybe it's time you gave some love back? :laugh:

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/LAUGHING/c4a1aacc.gif .....Ohhhhhh Brad... You crack me up..... How do I put this....... NO CHANCE IN HELL MATEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragons
19-06-09, 08:05 PM

QLD was once call NSW Brad (it 150 years) we just wanted somewhere close to go for a holiday (who would what to go to Victoria). So technically you are a NSW man in you heritage.:thumbsup:

kwigibo
19-06-09, 08:24 PM
QLD was once call NSW Brad (it 150 years) we just wanted somewhere close to go for a holiday (who would what to go to Victoria). So technically you are a NSW man in you heritage.:thumbsup:

So that's how Inglis plays for QLD? :D

GCT_89
22-06-09, 12:08 PM
so are all you Qlds still too scared to put yourselves out there.........

shamus
22-06-09, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=GCT_07;250880][COLOR="Blue"]On a personal note.... that is the first time I ve done a 'multi quote' I ve been posting on here for a year and never worked out how to do them.QUOTE]

I've been on here a tad longer and still haven't worked it out....

........oops.

Stuffed this one as well

daveyk
22-06-09, 07:32 PM
my bet still remains the same.. if nsw win i will have a nsw sig until game 3....
i also believe maa will be supplying it for me...

GCT_07
22-06-09, 08:27 PM
Yes By Golly By Gosh I will Be.:laugh:

(I m getting so much better at self editing my posts) :p

GCT_07
22-06-09, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=GCT_07;250880][COLOR="Blue"]On a personal note.... that is the first time I ve done a 'multi quote' I ve been posting on here for a year and never worked out how to do them.QUOTE]

I've been on here a tad longer and still haven't worked it out....

........oops.

Stuffed this one as well

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/LAUGHING/da51931f.gif
.......The thought was there.... thats the main thing.... A+ for effort :thumbsup: