PDA

View Full Version : Titans chasing Gordan Tallis

Sharks
30-11-05, 07:44 PM
Heard of Hot Tomato radio today that The Titans are trying to get Gordy out of retirement to play for a season in 2007.I dont really know how serious this is,but think it makes for a extremely interesting topic indeed!

Anybody else heard this?

Personally I think Tallis would be good to have in the Assistant coaching ranks but dont know bout putting on the boots.If he did you would have to say it would be the biggest come back ever!

Kallan
30-11-05, 07:48 PM
I have not heard anything about this, I don't think Tallis will come back to play in 2007.

Steelers
30-11-05, 07:49 PM
Tallis? Come on, this is worse than Darren Smith coming back for the Broncos :laugh:

Super Cronk
30-11-05, 07:55 PM
I dont think its true. Tallis wont come back IMO.

Coaster
30-11-05, 07:57 PM
Not unless Searle won the Ebay auction for Tallis :laugh:

DeeGan
30-11-05, 07:58 PM
If Tallis was coming back it would of been this year in France or the UK as per the offer he considered in 2005.

DeeGan

In-Cyde #1
30-11-05, 08:03 PM
Gee, he better get some games under his belt if he was to turn out for the Mighty Titans in 07.

Can't see it though.

Titanium_BD1103
30-11-05, 08:46 PM
He won't come back..sorry but he is injured for good and is not very high chance of returning for anyone.. I think he is media material now.. :D :D

Sharks
30-11-05, 08:52 PM
Yeah I thought it was a pretty ludacris statement,obvious just a ratings stunt try and be like 2gb.Plus I thought Tallis is a member of the NRL CEO now. :erm:

SOLIOLA
30-11-05, 09:17 PM
Maybe he might join the coaching staff but i cannot see him coming out of retirement to play

Super Cronk
30-11-05, 09:19 PM
Yeah I thought it was a pretty ludacris statement,obvious just a ratings stunt try and be like 2gb.Plus I thought Tallis is a member of the NRL CEO now. :erm:

yeah he is on the board. So he wont be playing for anyone while still on the board.

Teegy
30-11-05, 09:46 PM
THeir is no way i want gordy coming out of retirement to play for the titans. hed need a walking frame just to get out on the field

Dragons
30-11-05, 10:03 PM
Heard of Hot Tomato radio today that The Titans are trying to get Gordy out of retirement to play for a season in 2007.I dont really know how serious this is,but think it makes for a extremely interesting topic indeed!

Anybody else heard this?

Personally I think Tallis would be good to have in the Assistant coaching ranks but dont know bout putting on the boots.If he did you would have to say it would be the biggest come back ever!
Have to put the bite on that one mate, he ain't coming back... :whatd:

Queenslander
01-12-05, 10:52 AM
Yeah i dont think Gordie is coming back, this might just be a ploy to increase the price of his ebay auction :laugh:

Dakink
01-12-05, 10:54 AM
Perhaps he wants to be in the news again like that old Japanese Union player - perhaps he is missing the spotlight...

Queenslander
01-12-05, 10:57 AM
Perhaps he wants to be in the news again like that old Japanese Union player - perhaps he is missing the spotlight...

Yeah i heard that the Wallabies are chasing that guy and are hoping that he will gain Australian Citizenship before the next test match :laugh:

Super Cronk
01-12-05, 11:00 AM

missing the spotlight? pfft...every year tallis finds a way to get in the papers. He will come out and make a stupid comment and then laps it up when he is on the news and in the papers.

Steve Dangerous
01-12-05, 11:42 AM
There's no way he could play, and no way they'd want him. I thought we were trying to avoid the trap past gold coast teams fell into of hiring past-it players.

Research Station Drive
01-12-05, 04:39 PM
This has got to be a showbag.

titans_fanatic
01-12-05, 05:03 PM
He wont play again that is a joke if he does well .........

League Freak
02-12-05, 08:24 PM
Unlike many of these stupid players....Tallis said he retired and catually...you know....retired for good!