PDA

View Full Version : Round 11: Parramatta Eels vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

DIEHARD
22-05-09, 12:36 AM
Parramatta Eels vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Fri May 22 2009, 7:30PM AEST

Referee: Gavin Badger

Parramatta Eels
1. Jarryd Hayne, 2. Etu Uasiele, 3. Taulima Tautai, 4. Krisnan Inu, 5. Luke Burt, 6. Joel Reddy, 7. Jeff Robson, 8. Nathan Cayless (c), 9. Matt Keating, 10. Fuifui Moi moi, 11. Nathan Hindmarsh, 12. Joe Galvuao, 13. Todd Lowrie.

Subs: 14. Kevin Kingston, 15. Josh Cordoba, 16. Tim Mannah, 17. Brendan Oake, 18. Daniel Mortimer.

South Sydney Rabbitohs
1 Luke Capewell, 2 Nathan Merritt, 3 Colin Best, 4 Beau Champion, 5 Fetuli Talanoa, 6 Craig Wing, 7 Chris Sandow, 8 Luke Stuart, 9 Issac Luke, 10 Roy Asotasi (c), 11 David Kidwell, 12 David Fa'alogo, 13 Michael Crocker.

Subs: 14 Jamie Simpson, 15 Eddy Pettybourne, 16 Jaiman Lowe, 17 Shannan McPherson, 19 Scott Geddes.

titanstattman
23-05-09, 10:06 AM
Once again the REFS ****ed another game of footy with 9 secs to goes he blows time on wen WING wasnt even ready for the scrum and as just as he goes to put the ball in he calls game and its a draw........

Im pissed to the max that another game has been lost cause of the refs **** up....The red headed puffter has only ref only 11 games the more exp ref should of taken contel of the play than this would'nt of happend

~lee~
23-05-09, 06:32 PM
I was listening to this on the radio, i couldnt believe Parra didnt win the game with a drop goal, we seemed to have so many chances. I didnt realy know what went on at the end, there was about 8 seconds left and all of the sudden i heard them say the game was over. It sounded very controversial.