PDA

View Full Version : Round 18 scheduling

DIEHARD
29-04-09, 03:48 PM
Round 18 - Jul 10-13

Friday
Rabbitohs v Panthers @ ANZ Stadium 7:35pm (Ch 9)

Saturday
Knights v Raiders @ EnergyAustralia Stadium 7:30pm (FOX Sports 2 LIVE)

Sunday
Warriors v Bulldogs @ Mt Smart Stadium 2:00pm (FOX Sports 2 LIVE) (4pm NZT)
Dragons v Sea Eagles @ WIN Stadium Wollongong 3:00pm (Ch 9 Delayed)

Monday
Titans v Eels @ Skilled Park 7:00pm (FOX Sports 2 LIVE)

Sharks, Cowboys, Roosters, Tigers, Broncos, Storm BYE

Paul
29-04-09, 07:12 PM
another effing monday night game????

Does anybody else think it's completely unfair that Brisbane are almost guaranteed a friday night game every single week guaranteeing a weeks break 90% of the time while every other club has to chop and change from 5 days break to 8 days to 7 days and anything else?

Has Brisbane ever played a Monday night game? we seem to get slugged with 3 or 4 of these stupid games every season

TITAN PETE
29-04-09, 08:28 PM

Does anybody else think it's completely unfair that Brisbane are almost guaranteed a friday night game every single week guaranteeing a weeks break 90% of the time while every other club has to chop and change from 5 days break to 8 days to 7 days and anything else?

Has Brisbane ever played a Monday night game? we seem to get slugged with 3 or 4 of these stupid games every season

Spot on Paul , u won't see the Donkeys play on a Monday or Saturday night which is crap & it makes one think who runs this game :surprise:

I think we'll need to win the Premiership to get a fair go with the draw ;)

Timmy Titans
29-04-09, 09:29 PM

About two years ago against the tigers at suncorp and petero got sin binned

I think its about time they had another

Super Cronk
29-04-09, 09:31 PM

Didnt they also get their first 3 games at home?

I hate monday night games...but i also hate byes!!!! goddammit...