DIEHARD
21-04-09, 10:35 AM
TITANS vs RABBITOHS

DIEHARD
21-04-09, 10:38 AM
The game we have all been waiting for!

GCT_89
21-04-09, 11:04 AM
from what i know THE LEGION will be a lil different in this game...

will be interesting to see what happens...

titanstattman
21-04-09, 11:25 AM
from what i know THE LEGION will be a lil different in this game...

will be interesting to see what happens...

hahaha this will be a very good game and DAy............ Very big day for the legion

hicksey
21-04-09, 05:07 PM
hey sorry guys i wont be at the legion this game.... i know i know im slack. make sure u guys cheer even louder for me.

Coaster
21-04-09, 05:21 PM
Whats happening?

titanstattman
21-04-09, 06:31 PM
Whats happening?

It will all become clear in the next week or so my friend

Coaster
21-04-09, 06:37 PM
Ok but if we going to punch holes in the burrow, i need to know so i can bring some knuckle dusters

titanstattman
21-04-09, 06:43 PM
Ok but if we going to punch holes in the burrow, i need to know so i can bring some knuckle dusters

hahaha u wont need them we will have Blade there

kwigibo
21-04-09, 10:53 PM
Finally, my 1st game of the season, and an eventful one at that. I have a feeling there'll be a little extra room, which is good, I'll bring Checkers and Stripes.

titanstattman
22-04-09, 09:13 AM
Finally, my 1st game of the season, and an eventful one at that. I have a feeling there'll be a little extra room, which is good, I'll bring Checkers and Stripes.

Hahaha only time u'll get ur black spot back for that game......

hully gully
22-04-09, 05:06 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/danmartinaz/elmer_fudd.jpg

titanstattman
22-04-09, 05:48 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/danmartinaz/elmer_fudd.jpg

hahaha i love it love it...........:p

daveyk
23-04-09, 07:15 PM
does anyone know who will televising this game??

have had a look on fox sports but they dont have anything up

their guide is still showing a normal super saturday line-up

Dragons
23-04-09, 07:58 PM
does anyone know who will televising this game??

have had a look on fox sports but they dont have anything up

their guide is still showing a normal super saturday line-up

Will be live on Foxtel :)

Steve
23-04-09, 08:22 PM
Don't think channel 9 do saturday games do they?

Paul
23-04-09, 08:24 PM
Don't think channel 9 RUIN saturday games do they?

edited for accuracy

Steve
23-04-09, 08:41 PM
edited for accuracy

They ruin everything in rugby league. ;)

titanstattman
24-04-09, 06:17 PM
BRING ON THIS GAME........

GCT_07
24-04-09, 06:23 PM
BRING ON THIS GAME........

WOW.....only 8 sleeps to go.....:banana:

titanstattman
24-04-09, 06:26 PM
WOW.....only 8 sleeps to go.....:banana:

yay................................LOL

I see this as the biggest day the legion has ever had.........

GCT_07
24-04-09, 06:31 PM
to be celebrated annually at least..... actually more often than that would be even better.......... :thumbsup: ...... infact thats the sort of thing that should be remembered every day:dizzy:

titanstattman
25-04-09, 04:37 PM
to be celebrated annually at least..... actually more often than that would be even better.......... :thumbsup: ...... infact thats the sort of thing that should be remembered every day:dizzy:

Well im with u on that..... Oh wat a day its going to be for me and the legion........

Oh and a big day for the big guy Blade............

TITAN PETE
28-04-09, 03:20 PM
Well im with u on that..... Oh wat a day its going to be for me and the legion........

Oh and a big day for the big guy Blade............

Good luck Dougie , i'll be running late Saturday as Big D has a game at Ormeau so we won't make the 20's & i'll miss the chance to throw some Eggs at the Big Unit :mad:

dee13
28-04-09, 03:55 PM
Good luck Dougie , i'll be running late Saturday as Big D has a game at Ormeau so we won't make the 20's & i'll miss the chance to throw some Eggs at the Big Unit :mad:

Which big unit would you be talking about there. Between Blade and Dougie there are 2 big units out there on Saturday.

P.S. There will be no egg throwing at Blade. Apparently he has just been dry cleaned for the big day on Saturday.

GCT_07
28-04-09, 05:19 PM
4 Sleeps to gooooo 4 Sleeps to goooooo :thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
28-04-09, 08:56 PM
Which big unit would you be talking about there. Between Blade and Dougie there are 2 big units out there on Saturday.

P.S. There will be no egg throwing at Blade. Apparently he has just been dry cleaned for the big day on Saturday.

Nah your safe Dee & apart from anything i like Blade ;)

titanstattman
28-04-09, 09:06 PM
Nah your safe Dee & apart from anything i like Blade ;)

Oi wat u trying to say biatch

TITAN PETE
28-04-09, 09:11 PM
Oi wat u trying to say biatch

Oops i forgot u can read :p

titanstattman
28-04-09, 09:24 PM
Oops i forgot u can read :p

Watch it u old fart.........

kwigibo
01-05-09, 12:28 PM
Will I have a problem getting my flags in, I know you guys have been leaving the big stuff at the ground. Am I likely to get held up at the gate this year?

DIEHARD
01-05-09, 02:00 PM
Will I have a problem getting my flags in, I know you guys have been leaving the big stuff at the ground. Am I likely to get held up at the gate this year?

You should be fine, if you have any issue just tell them that you have organised with stadium operations to cloak the flags along with the rest of the Legion gear at the end of the match. If that doesn't work, give me a ring.

BringBackWillie
02-05-09, 11:04 AM
Is Blade the massive Page Boy? :p

DIEHARD
03-05-09, 03:49 PM
Some pictures from the Gold Coast Bulletin photo gallery of Titans fans from The Legion!

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/remote/2009/05/02/249795.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/remote/2009/05/02/249815.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/remote/2009/05/02/249825.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/remote/2009/05/02/249735.jpg

DIEHARD
03-05-09, 04:14 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/remote/2009/05/02/249755.jpg

And another. Check out the rest of the gallery at http://www.goldcoast.com.au

Coaster
03-05-09, 06:06 PM
Brookey made the paper

Chaos
04-05-09, 11:47 AM
Brookey made the paper

She looks great in Titan gear

Coaster
04-05-09, 11:59 AM
She looks great in Titan gear

She asked me when she would be allowed to bring a school friend to the game, i said yeah that shouldnt be a problem, just tell me so we can get another ticket.

She said "umm no, i meant just just us go to the game alone"

WTF, the only thing we do together as just Father daughter, and im getting sacked???

LOL

Chaos
04-05-09, 12:04 PM
She asked me when she would be allowed to bring a school friend to the game, i said yeah that shouldnt be a problem, just tell me so we can get another ticket.

She said "umm no, i meant just just us go to the game alone"

WTF, the only thing we do together as just Father daughter, and im getting sacked???

LOL

Your just not cool enough old man

DIEHARD
04-05-09, 01:14 PM
LOL don't worry Coaster, we'll never sack you!

I remember when I first starting going to the footy without my mum. *sniff* While my parents weren't MASSIVE football fans, it was something I found myself, they took me to heaps of games and always encouraged it.

No Steve it wasn't 2 years ago! I'm thinking about taking her to the Test on Friday though.

Great to hear Brooke might be bringing us more Legionnaires! :D

titanstattman
05-05-09, 03:29 PM
Well i must say felt abit diffent not being in the legion but look out next home game here we come...... Cant wait to get back in there....

dee13
05-05-09, 03:38 PM
Did anyone get any photos of the South Sydney mascot and Blade together.

I reguard the Reggie Rabbit mascot "Charlie Gallico" as one of the NRLs icons and would really love it if someone had snapped a photo of Blade and him mucking around on the North Western sideline late in the second half.

GCT_07
05-05-09, 03:41 PM
No... not here sorry dee...second half my eyes were glued.. the camera didnt even have a chance to come out... had to focus on the account that i was so far away from the field....LOL..... getting a nose bleed....LOL

Hey.... I must say i was shocked to see their mascot there... hopefully you can fill me in.. I always just thought that you only have your mascot at your ground... are mascots allowed at away games and if so why dont they go more often

dee13
05-05-09, 03:48 PM
No... not here sorry dee...second half my eyes were glued.. the camera didnt even have a chance to come out... had to focus on the account that i was so far away from the field....LOL..... getting a nose bleed....LOL

Hey.... I must say i was shocked to see their mascot there... hopefully you can fill me in.. I always just thought that you only have your mascot at your ground... are mascots allowed at away games and if so why dont they go more often

Reggie Rabbit is probably the only mascot that travels to every home and away game with the team.

I believe that if a club wants their mascot at the away games the club has to ask permission from the other club and the NRL. Normally, I would think that there wouldn't be any problems. I guess if Recycle Ruby:dizzy: was to go to a field sponsored by Pepsi then their might be a problem because she is Coke sponsored.

GCT_07
05-05-09, 03:52 PM
Recycled Ruby... goodness... lets not go there........

IMO... its Blade Blade Blade and Blade.... and when Blade is to tired to jump around cause .. .... well he s not a small boy..... then Turbo can come out to play.... but Recycled Ruby.... Please:nope:

titanstattman
05-05-09, 04:01 PM
Dee and i were talking about this last week im not for anymore than say to moscots for a team please remember thats IMO

dee13
05-05-09, 04:13 PM
The first thing I thought of when I walked into the dressing room was Batman, Robin and Batgirl.:laugh:

Lets not forget though that she is there to heighten the awareness of recycling.

DIEHARD
05-05-09, 05:04 PM
As a kid I loved mascots, still do. But it gets so much better when rival teams bring their mascots. I used to love seeing the old Magpie coming up here and getting all sad seeing his team thrashed. It really was great and the kids at Skilled Park loved to see Reggy as well.

I really enjoyed your hijinks Dee, I saw you and Turbo cornering him and he was trying to run around you. All in great fun.

I guess we don't see mascots come to away games, especially up here, cause of cost. The fact that Virgin Blue sponsor Souths would help.

Rival mascots should be at away games, that is what I say!

On some sad news, the Bunnies game was DannyBois last with us for the foreseeable future as he is moving north to Townsville.

He was only of the Carrara originals and one of my favourite fans/mates. Thanks for having faith in The Legion concept and having such a passion for it.

I'm sure you will one day be back with us. And a visit even sooner. And we will try to visit you for Cowboys vs Titans games.

I guess YOU are the Northern Legion Danny!

dee13
05-05-09, 05:24 PM
Yeah, Dannyboi great to see ya there the other day and have a brief catchup from within the suit.

Goodluck up North QLD and keep in touch with us forumers.

Paul
05-05-09, 06:05 PM
That poor girl in the "recycled ruby" crap even looked embarassed to be out there. I remember the crowd looking confused as if to say WTF???

It's getting pretty bad when we're making mascots to promote coke as a hidden agenda under the banner of recycling :fist:

We have Blade and turbo,Thats it.

I had to get some photographic proof

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P5020602.jpg

DIEHARD
05-05-09, 06:07 PM
Luckily I love coca cola. :laugh: :thumbsup:

Paul
05-05-09, 06:09 PM
Dee,is Blade going to suncorp when we play the donkeys?

Dragons
05-05-09, 06:43 PM
Luckily I love coca cola. :laugh: :thumbsup:

Yeah! I love mine, mixed with some good old Bundy :thumbsup:

Paul
05-05-09, 06:56 PM
Yeah! I love mine, mixed with some good old Bundy :thumbsup:

LOL

dee13
06-05-09, 04:45 PM
Dee,is Blade going to suncorp when we play the donkeys?

Actually the gorgeous Mrs Blade is having an operation on her knee to remove a tumor the day before. Both Blade and mild manored reporter Dee13 will be abscent but watching it on TV.

daveyk
06-05-09, 09:40 PM
That poor girl in the "recycled ruby" crap even looked embarassed to be out there. I remember the crowd looking confused as if to say WTF???

It's getting pretty bad when we're making mascots to promote coke as a hidden agenda under the banner of recycling :fist:

We have Blade and turbo,Thats it.

I had to get some photographic proof

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P5020602.jpg

i saw this from our box from above (lol) and was thinking that turbo may have had a sex change...

GCT_07
06-05-09, 09:44 PM
Hmmmm here s a thought... maybe she is turbo... with the hard economic times.... get your mascots to play numerours roles..... is there any photographic proof that its not Turbo.:eyebrows:

dee13
07-05-09, 03:43 PM
1st hand proof. Its not Turbo.

Whilst we are on the topic of Turbo. The inside man Michael will be heading to the USA for a few months to work. His last game as Turbo will be our next home game against Manly. If he is down your way and you get the chance, give a big Legion farewell and wish him luck.

Cheers Dee

titanstattman
07-05-09, 03:53 PM
1st hand proof. Its not Turbo.

Whilst we are on the topic of Turbo. The inside man Michael will be heading to the USA for a few months to work. His last game as Turbo will be our next home game against Manly. If he is down your way and you get the chance, give a big Legion farewell and wish him luck.

Cheers Dee

tell him to come see me and i'll give him a Blade and Doug farewell.......

dee13
07-05-09, 04:25 PM
tell him to come see me and i'll give him a Blade and Doug farewell.......

No big headbutts Mister

DIEHARD
07-05-09, 04:53 PM
I think Titans fans have really embraced Turbo and the man inside. We will miss you Turbo Mark 1!

titanstattman
07-05-09, 05:50 PM
Oh come on wat a better way to have a send off....

DIEHARD
07-05-09, 11:17 PM
Can I give a shout out to the guy wearing that big Titans top hat/jester hat thing. It was all class!