PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 2007

Cliffy GC
25-09-05, 03:44 PM
Who do you want your Titans to play or do who do you think we will play.

I think we will play who ever wins the comp in 2006 but id love it to be the broncos, it would be awesome carrara would be buzzing.

DeeGan
25-09-05, 04:04 PM
Who do you want your Titans to play or do who do you think we will play.

I think we will play who ever wins the comp in 2006 but id love it to be the broncos, it would be awesome carrara would be buzzing.

First of all, let's hope the NRL for 2007 set the schedule up so as fans know not only who is playing that round but on which day and at what time. This is adopted for example by the NFL and allows the fan to better plan their NRL season.

Back to the question...

I want us to play the Brisbane Broncos and I think you will find the NRL will look to schedule this game to start the rivalry back up again when both teams sit even on the competition table.

The game will be a sellout, my Gold Member seats are ready to go!

See you there ;)

Cheers

DeeGan

PARANoIR
25-09-05, 04:51 PM
All depends on the groupings I guess. As long as they don't play the Bulldogs Ill be happy :D

I think it'd be good to play one of the other Queensland teams, that'd get an awesome atmosphere going where ever it's played.

TDoGGBulldog
25-09-05, 05:12 PM
It would be good for them to play the broncos and i think if the nrl are smart thats what they will do......

get a good crowd for the first game....

Teegy
25-09-05, 05:47 PM
I would love to see them play the Dragons.

Dakink
25-09-05, 06:02 PM
I would love to see them play the Dragons.

Thats my choice too.

Need to win lotto to get Gold tickets too!
:D

Shadow XL
25-09-05, 06:07 PM
I think they will have cowboys VS Broncos first round like they did this year so i think that titans will be playing panthers. I SAID IT FIRST IF IT IS TRUE YOU ALL OWE ME MONEY :) ;)

Moejoe
25-09-05, 07:01 PM
Titans V Broncos Get that local Darby we hate them they hate us atmosphere from the very begining. Will make League in South East Queensland even more special.

smerk
26-09-05, 12:12 AM
Broncos :)

Shadow XL
26-09-05, 07:52 AM
Titans V Broncos Get that local Darby we hate them they hate us atmosphere from the very begining. Will make League in South East Queensland even more special.
we gotta hate them now....

Green Machine
26-09-05, 04:35 PM
Round One

RAIDERS VS TITANS

seanno
26-09-05, 04:48 PM
I would like it to be Broncos too. I'm not sure about getting a hate rivalry happening though. Im a Broncos supporter and I am very much looking forward to the Titans entering the competition (and so are alot of Broncos fans). Lets hope the Titans can hit the ground running and we will have a good spectacle.

Sharks
26-09-05, 05:53 PM
The Titans will go off like a bag of prawns in the sun,cant wait!!

[BroncosGirl]
26-09-05, 06:34 PM
I'd like it to be either Cowboys or Broncos.

If they play Cowboys, I'd love them to , and smash them :p
If they play Broncos, It'd be great too, to set up rivalry, not necessarily hate but just good competition and to get a good crowd :D

footyfan09
26-09-05, 06:38 PM
The Titans will go off like a bag of prawns in the sun,cant wait!!

Sharks are my favourite team.. you just killed it

DIEHARD
26-09-05, 07:52 PM
Not one of the big teams, so we are assured of a win. :)

And we have to save the Broncos games for later, no earlier than round 6. Same goes with the Cowboys.

Inferno
26-09-05, 08:54 PM
I just hope it isn't the sharks.

If they played the sharks first round and won, Im not sure I would still be able to keep them as my second team:o