View Full Version : Titans jerseys and merchandise - New 2024 range

Pages : 1 [2] 3

DIEHARD
27-05-14, 12:24 PM
Now that is a lovely scarf for $11.25

Chaserz
27-05-14, 03:58 PM
200 Bucks is quite steep!

Maybe I should buy a new scarf too. I accidentally stained mine with ketchup a few months ago (don't ask me why).

Anyway, I mailed BLK again, and inquired them about my wrong web shop order. They are more than happy to change my order at no extra costs. They even gave me an option to chose between a home or away one! YAY! Those guys are awesome :D!

Now what should I pick...

nimud
27-05-14, 10:57 PM
Anyone got a pic of the members jersey?

For some reason I can't get a screen grab, so here's the link

https://nrl.ticketek.com.au/TitansIntegration/Home.aspx

DIEHARD
27-05-14, 11:22 PM
Thanks nimud!

So hang on....

So all Members have their name on the jersey?

Or simply the ones who cough up the big bucks?

TITAN PETE
28-05-14, 07:06 AM
Thanks nimud!

So hang on....

So all Members have their name on the jersey?

Or simply the ones who cough up the big bucks?

It reads $200 per name

Titanic
28-05-14, 09:59 AM
It reads $200 per name
That puts the jersey value at nil ... about right at the moment :)

DIEHARD
28-05-14, 12:02 PM
It reads $200 per name

What is that supposed to mean? Can someone decode it for me?

karnage
28-05-14, 12:17 PM
It has to have every single member written on there because if they only put the ones who pay up the $200 on there it will have about 13 names all in size 14 font to fill the space!!

Chaserz
29-06-14, 06:11 AM
Cr*p. I finally got my custom made jersey today. I was so happy it took only a month instead of three months. BUT since I didn't have any cash with me when the mail man came today, I had to reject the parcel. Reason: I have to pay 41.02 EUR import levy, since I bought something outside the European Union, supposedly because it was commercially valued over 22 EUR. They will offer it again on Monday (which I am at work) and thereafter at the local post office.

I hate customs so much, especially since it is nearly 50% of the total value (I ordered the jersey at a rate equal to 86.75 EUR that day). I really wonder why the last time I did not need to pay such levy, while the total expenditure back then was nearly 130 EUR.

I can't buy it anywhere in the European Union, so why do I need to suffer the consequences?! It's not my fault I love something that is practically non-existent in the bloody Netherlands... I think I need to file against this, although chances are very slim I will succeed.

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to wear the jersey with pride, I'm just *frustrated* right now, to say the least...

nimud
24-07-14, 07:57 PM
I see the club is releasing another Aboriginal jersey with Prestos artwork. Looks very similar to the away jersey, with some art screened over the top. Geez it would be good if they released all these at the start of the season.
Haven't heard any more about the members jersey release.

TITAN PETE
24-07-14, 08:13 PM
I see the club is releasing another Aboriginal jersey with Prestos artwork. Looks very similar to the away jersey, with some art screened over the top. Geez it would be good if they released all these at the start of the season.
Haven't heard any more about the members jersey release.

I think they are releasing the members jersey for the bulldogs match in 3 weeks & are just waiting for the 10th member to pay their $200 :thumbsup:

Hail Sezer
24-07-14, 08:33 PM
Here is the close the gap round jersey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtSZUGfCYAEMFtq.jpg:large

DIEHARD
24-07-14, 11:11 PM
It looks lovely. Maybe one of our best jerseys ever.

DIEHARD
24-07-14, 11:12 PM
I think they are releasing the members jersey for the bulldogs match in 3 weeks & are just waiting for the 10th member to pay their $200 :thumbsup:

I still don't understand how that is supposed to work.

kioli
24-07-14, 11:38 PM
That Indigenous jersey looks really classy.

karnage
25-07-14, 11:13 AM
I got the last indigenous jersey - I think it is the best Titans jersey ever released. It was dark blue and had the similar circular artwork.

DIEHARD
21-08-14, 05:46 PM
Who could forget the 2010 Titans Premiers polo...

Bayside Titan
01-11-14, 12:32 AM
Just wondering if people would be interested in a Call To Colours day on a weekend before Christmas. Where by we all wear our Titans colours and encourage others close to us to do so. Maybe after the weekend we all post our piccy on a Thread on here. What are your thoughts?

DIEHARD
01-11-14, 03:55 AM
Just wondering if people would be interested in a Call To Colours day on a weekend before Christmas. Where by we all wear our Titans colours and encourage others close to us to do so. Maybe after the weekend we all post our piccy on a Thread on here. What are your thoughts?

Call To Colours. I love it. I am in!

Bayside Titan
01-11-14, 02:08 PM

I guess my idea of "Call To Colours " is centred around that the Players go back to preseason training soon and it would be a chance for us supporters to collectivly show our support for the Team and embrace a new season of you will.

Bayside Titan
01-11-14, 02:08 PM

I guess my idea of "Call To Colours " is centred around that the Players go back to preseason training soon and it would be a chance for us supporters to collectivly show our support for the Team and embrace a new season of you will.

DavidBouveng
01-11-14, 02:34 PM

funny enough, i have been trying to wear my jersey and polo more often lately, just as a bit of pride and trying to get some love out there.

and even more importantly, if i see kids wearing titans gear, and even adults, i always make sure i say gday and go the titans, or love your shirt mate, or whatever. Try and get a high five from the kids.

just to maintain some sense of brotherhood / closeness and even just a sense of 'it feels good to wear this'.

DIEHARD
01-11-14, 03:55 PM
funny enough, i have been trying to wear my jersey and polo more often lately, just as a bit of pride and trying to get some love out there.

and even more importantly, if i see kids wearing titans gear, and even adults, i always make sure i say gday and go the titans, or love your shirt mate, or whatever. Try and get a high five from the kids.

just to maintain some sense of brotherhood / closeness and even just a sense of 'it feels good to wear this'.

Things like this I really enjoyed as a kid. The feeling of kinship. The interactions with other fans or the nod of the head.

It's essential to building a healthy fanbase.

I'm going to need to get my parents to bring over some more Titans gear.

Maybe we can really give this a go. We even have a few other members from other countries.

Bayside Titan
02-11-14, 12:27 AM

It's funny as I always don't wear the colours until the preseason starts. Not sure why. Next week I'll wear the polo I think.

toddythetitan
02-11-14, 08:49 AM
Anyone got any sneak peeks at the 2015 training gear plenty of photos please if they decide to release it when the boys go back to training

Titan4Life
02-11-14, 03:51 PM
Anyone got any sneak peeks at the 2015 training gear plenty of photos please if they decide to release it when the boys go back to training

Just to make sure, the boys start preseason training tomorrow don't they?

Toads
02-11-14, 05:54 PM
Just to make sure, the boys start preseason training tomorrow don't they?

Dunno, is everyone back from Tahiti yet? :p

Ahh.. thank **** that's no longer an issue within the Club.

toddythetitan
03-11-14, 07:03 PM
Lol just realised guys we cant have are training gear yet we have no official new sponsor :(

Bayside Titan
04-11-14, 10:53 AM
Lol just realised guys we cant have are training gear yet we have no official new sponsor :(

The club could also be waiting until the 4 Nations thing is over and do a jersey launch and trot out Hoffman in the Jersey? To me seems like the best thing to do to embed the image of Hoffman in a Titans Jersey. Try and get the thought of next year humming.

DIEHARD
04-11-14, 02:51 PM
The club could also be waiting until the 4 Nations thing is over and do a jersey launch and trot out Hoffman in the Jersey? To me seems like the best thing to do to embed the image of Hoffman in a Titans Jersey. Try and get the thought of next year humming.

Good idea.

Titan4Life
02-12-14, 10:26 PM
Found an update on the 9s jerseys:

@dhuey90: @GCTitans just wondering if for the Auckland 9's we are having a New Jersey design??

@GCTitans: @dhuey90 sure will be! Should be ready to launch the new design late next week!

Titan4Life
06-12-14, 09:22 AM
Titans posted this on their Facebook this morning. The giveaway prize is 2x Titans 2015 jerseys. So is that our final design just with a sponsor needed across the front? I am glad we didn't change the design as I quite liked last year's jerseys.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10805560_891275327563058_8327896606963208509_n.jpg ?oh=00d21d746c446aa711b927bbb667d193&oe=551A8D24&__gda__=1428096504_50e448df46d8ac1c8bc88668e119503 8

amaline
06-12-14, 09:56 AM
I am not a fan of moving the manufacturer logo to the shoulder and putting another ad in its spot. Seems to be the way everyone's going now though.

DavidBouveng
06-12-14, 05:10 PM
i agree mate. that look terrible. but i am very happy to keep the jersey.

out best by a street, and also has a simple strength to it which we need while we build some credibilty.

i love the USA teams in NFL and NBA that just have clean jerseys, no sponsors, but i understand they arent as desperate for corporate dollars as aus sports are. Beggars and what not

DIEHARD
06-12-14, 06:14 PM
I am not a fan of moving the manufacturer logo to the shoulder and putting another ad in its spot. Seems to be the way everyone's going now though.

I agree it looks bad, especially when the sponsor is red and yellow.

Im glad they kept the jersey as I like it. But they really had to after switching from "helmet belly" early.

toddythetitan
10-12-14, 08:38 AM
Do you guys think we will go the singlet look?

ozynorts
10-12-14, 08:47 AM
Hope not. Starting to cross over into AFL territory with that look.

Titan4Life
10-12-14, 11:57 AM

Not really a fan of the singlet jerseys, especially after what I saw of the Storm's 9's jersey.

Is our 9's jersey being released today? Heard it will be this week but not sure if it will be today.

toddythetitan
10-12-14, 01:44 PM
Not really a fan of the singlet jerseys, especially after what I saw of the Storm's 9's jersey.

Is our 9's jersey being released today? Heard it will be this week but not sure if it will be today.

Im hoping today mate but its a bit too late so im thinking tomoro some good publicity might be good fo once

Titan4Life
10-12-14, 01:54 PM
Im hoping today mate but its a bit too late so im thinking tomoro some good publicity might be good fo once

Yeah the Titans twitter said sometime this week so hopefully tomorrow. Excited to see what they look like.

DIEHARD
10-12-14, 03:30 PM
It better not be a singlet!

Hail Sezer
10-12-14, 03:53 PM
I wouldnt mind a singlet tbh. In a few years everyone will be using them for 9s

Surfers66
10-12-14, 04:07 PM

Less material, probably save money on the sleaves.......Remember it wasnt until late last year that we thought we were going to be skins V shirts.

DavidBouveng
10-12-14, 05:43 PM
for nines i dont mind. cut the sleeves of our home jersey, so its a simple nice aqua blue colour all over with the strong yellow V.... id buy that.

HS told me last night that every team will be wearing them within 5 years and i think hes right,

Hail Sezer
10-12-14, 08:10 PM
Who do you guys think will be our representative to reveal the jersey at the launch?

I'd put my money on Hoffman

Titan4Life
10-12-14, 08:16 PM
Who do you guys think will be our representative to reveal the jersey at the launch?

I'd put my money on Hoffman

It's tomorrow isn't it? I think it will be Hoffman or Myles. Have a feeling it won't be Bird for some odd reason ;)

It could even be our iron man Zip Zip Zillman :rolleyes:

Titan4Life
10-12-14, 10:01 PM
@gc_anthony: "Thanks for replying :) Just wondering which player will be there to represent us?"

@GCTitans: "Aidan Sezer"

There you go HS. Got the question answered for you :)

Hail Sezer
10-12-14, 10:12 PM
@gc_anthony: "Thanks for replying :) Just wondering which player will be there to represent us?"

@GCTitans: "Aidan Sezer"

There you go HS. Got the question answered for you :)

cheers man

although i wouldnt pick Aidan in my 9s team - give our younger halves a go instead!

Titan4Life
10-12-14, 10:21 PM
cheers man

although i wouldnt pick Aidan in my 9s team - give our younger halves a go instead!

No worries.

Yeah would be really good to see the likes of Elgey, Fogarty, Hazard etc given a chance to shine at the 9's. Hopefully we see at least one of them make first grade next year as well.

Titan4Life
11-12-14, 10:13 AM
HERE IT IS!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4h7LrRCAAATC9Y.jpg

Titanic
11-12-14, 11:01 AM
for nines i dont mind. cut the sleeves of our home jersey, so its a simple nice aqua blue colour all over with the strong yellow V.... id buy that.

HS told me last night that every team will be wearing them within 5 years and i think hes right,
You blokes should get on the grog more often ... did you work out the Australian economy's problems? Oh and how about a cure for "frequency" our co-captain could use one?

lonegull
11-12-14, 11:19 AM
who is the sponsor on the shorts for the nines? just looking at the pictures but up on social media at the 9's Launch and cant make out who it is?

kioli
11-12-14, 12:24 PM
I like it (as a Nines jersey), the fluro yellow makes it.

Titanic
11-12-14, 01:35 PM
The jersey is just so-so for mine ... we have so many more vibrant colours we could use instead of blending in with the other blue jerseys around and who are Pivotal Homes?

Hail Sezer
11-12-14, 01:40 PM
Photo of all the Jerseys:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4ikAywCMAEaWVk.jpg:large

I'm a fan of the Dragons tbh..although the St George sponsor head makes it look like the dragon is siamese. And thats unusual for me because I generally strongly dislike designs with graphics on them

All bias aside..I'd put ours in the top 3. We've got the best colours to play with though IMO - could've been a lot better.

Pivotal Homes are our 9s sponsor - nothing more apparently.

tigers/manly look terrible.

JunctionBlock
11-12-14, 02:05 PM
who is the sponsor on the shorts for the nines? just looking at the pictures but up on social media at the 9's Launch and cant make out who it is?

Pivotal homes' logo. (front right leg)

TITAN PETE
11-12-14, 03:12 PM
The singlets are a joke for Rugby League... & the Donkeys put a lot of thought into their design :laugh:

Titanic
11-12-14, 07:42 PM
Dragons looks like Penrith with a dragon on it; singlets are totally for gAyFL clobber ... in fact the whole lot look they were designed using a dogs vomit template, except ours which is missing the "v".

Titan4Life
11-12-14, 07:51 PM
Dragons looks like Penrith with a dragon on it; singlets are totally for gAyFL clobber ... in fact the whole lot look they were designed using a dogs vomit template, except ours which is missing the "v".

The only jerseys I like are: us, Bulldogs, Warriors and maybe Dragons. Agree that we should leave the singlet designs to the GAYFL. Broncos obviously put a lot of thought into their jersey :laugh:

DavidBouveng
11-12-14, 08:58 PM
Chris Lawrence needs to go on a cut

Hail Sezer
11-12-14, 09:18 PM
Chris Lawrence needs to go on a cut

You're on fire tonight

Mexican titan
11-12-14, 09:42 PM
I reckon our jersey looks good - in the top couple. And that's about all I care about when it comes to the 9's. I am more worried about blokes getting injured rather than winning the bloody thing, especially after the injuries teams got last year.
I would be happy if we sent a team of nuffies over to it.

shamus
12-12-14, 09:19 AM
It better not be a singlet!

I'd want my money back if I was a sleeve sponsor...

Toads
12-12-14, 09:58 AM
I wish we had a sleeve sponsor. :(

On another positive note. Ours appears to be the least hated out of all the 9's Jerseys.

Take a vote at the bottom of the page. Vote for the WORST to see results.. NRL Auckland Nines: Tight and bright the theme as clubs unveil jerseys for 2015 tournament 4 (http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-auckland-nines-tight-and-bright-the-theme-as-clubs-unveil-jerseys-for-2015-tournament/story-fndujljl-1227152316294)

DavidBouveng
12-12-14, 11:01 AM
I wish we had a sleeve sponsor. :(

On another positive note. Ours appears to be the least hated out of all the 9's Jerseys.

Take a vote at the bottom of the page. Vote for the WORST to see results.. NRL Auckland Nines: Tight and bright the theme as clubs unveil jerseys for 2015 tournament 4 (http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-auckland-nines-tight-and-bright-the-theme-as-clubs-unveil-jerseys-for-2015-tournament/story-fndujljl-1227152316294)

i think we are a combo of least hated / least cared about.

im warming to it.

Toads
12-12-14, 11:05 AM
Yup, I tend to think the 'least cared about' part, would be the main contributing factor. :p

TITAN PETE
12-12-14, 02:32 PM
BLK Factory Sale

tomorrow 13-12 8am -12pm
16-18 Kingston drive Helensvale

https://www.facebook.com/blksport/photos/a.117201591663630.19369.100578789992577/854302971286818/?type=1&relevant_count=1

DavidBouveng
12-12-14, 03:21 PM
has anyone been to this in the past?

is there much decent stuff left usually? do many people even go?

im up that way and could make a detour in the morning, but dont want to be expecting to much if its really just dregs left

thanks for the post and link TP

teke
12-12-14, 10:18 PM

im up that way and could make a detour in the morning, but dont want to be expecting to much if its really just dregs left

thanks for the post and link TPhow much more stuff u need

TITAN PETE
13-12-14, 12:26 AM

thanks for the post and link TP

Went last year cheapest sports apparel stuff ever , $5 shorts , singlets, shirts, shoulder pads

DavidBouveng
13-12-14, 02:09 PM
went on way to work.

got there at 830, so 30 mins after open.

heaps of stuff there, didnt see alot of $5-$10 stuff, but i was mainly hunting titans gear.

wasnt many / any titans shorts really, was the only shame. pretty much everything else was loaded up.

i think it was like boxing day sales for Kiwis, they were going mental. the BLK sale might be a public holiday in NZ soon.

Stalks
14-12-14, 08:29 AM
Also went yesterday, got there at 9am with the missus. DB was right, a lot of supposed 2015 (but without a major sponsor yet, it's not quite there is it!). I too was looking for 2014 shorts - none to be found. While the wife looked for Gold Coast Suns stuff for family friends, I hunted for Titans gear. As I already have a 2014 replica jersey, I looked for anything else. Score of the day (In my own humble opinion) was in the samples. A 2015 Titans Bench Jacket (VERY warm for middle of winter) for $30. I've no doubt it would have been $300 new as it's from shoulders to knees. Darn glad I read the forum yesterday morning!

JunctionBlock
14-12-14, 09:55 AM
My score was a BLK rolling travel suitcase for $25. Other than that I didn't think the prices were any better than what was offered toward the end of the season in the vans outside the stadium. $50 a jersey, $50 a hoodie, $15 a cap. I just wanted to avoid anything with an iSelect logo (b@stards). Massive warehouse though. This years stuff was $55-60 for a polo.

DIEHARD
14-12-14, 03:44 PM

Titans 2015 9s

DIEHARD
14-12-14, 03:47 PM
With that shade of yellow it looks very Parramatta. We should stick with a darker shade.

kioli
14-12-14, 05:44 PM
I know the traditional gold is ours and I love it (can't beat the original jersey design and colours, it'll always be our best) but that Nines jersey just pops. I love it. Hope that yellow becomes a feature on our Nines jerseys or training gear.

edit: Before anyone jumps on me, all I'm saying is it'd be nice if we used that yellow the same way the Broncos use Navy on some of their stuff.

Titan4Life
14-12-14, 05:50 PM
I think the best jersey we've ever had was this year's (closely followed by the inaugural one) so I really hope we keep the design from 2014.

Hail Sezer
14-12-14, 06:44 PM
I know the traditional gold is ours and I love it (can't beat the original jersey design and colours, it'll always be our best) but that Nines jersey just pops. I love it. Hope that yellow becomes a feature on our Nines jerseys or training gear.

edit: Before anyone jumps on me, all I'm saying is it'd be nice if we used that yellow the same way the Broncos use Navy on some of their stuff.

I agree. The vibrant yellow makes the jersey IMO. I wouldn't like it to be on our normal home or away kit but training gear and 9s...go for it.

DavidBouveng
14-12-14, 07:37 PM
I agree. The vibrant yellow makes the jersey IMO. I wouldn't like it to be on our normal home or away kit but training gear and 9s...go for it.

yeah a bit like the aussie cricket team too. gives the training gear a bit of zing and point of difference.

i woudnt buy one, but im pretty happy with it.

DIEHARD
14-12-14, 08:10 PM

Just hope the club understand such a line of demarcation. I'm happy to see rules bent for the 9s.

Speaking of the original Titans strip. Only a few years and we will be having our 10th anniversary, be good to see it back, at least as a heritage jumper.

toddythetitan
25-12-14, 01:40 PM
Hey guys turns out our training gears for sale in the uk already?
http://www.downunderleisure.co.uk/acatalog/2015-Latest-Arrivals.html

DIEHARD
25-12-14, 04:30 PM
So we made it to Christmas without a sponsor or jersey release. :/

Hail Sezer
25-12-14, 09:39 PM
2015 Jersey's look to be done and dusted all apart from the main sponsor. Blk website posting these:

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/THUMB/1/7789_20898_3019.jpg

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/THUMB/1/7787_20880_3015.jpg

I know these have been posted before but i'm looking forward to us playing another season in these jerseys..hopefully the sponsor integration isn't poorly done

- - - Updated - - -

They've got all our 2015 gear available actually

http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/rugby-league#catpage=2

Titan4Life
25-12-14, 10:47 PM
Good work HS :thumbsup: Hope you don't mind me posting some of the other gear on here.

2015 Alternate Jersey:

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/medium/1/7953_22063_3021.jpg

2015 Media Polo:

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/THUMB/1/7959_22121_3027.jpg

2015 Media Cap:

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/THUMB/1/7966_22184_3006.jpg

2015 Training Jersey:

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/THUMB/1/7956_22091_3042.jpg

So most likely I will be buying the 2015 Home jersey (last one I owned was in 2013), the training jersey and hopefully the 9's jersey or the alternate jersey.

TITAN PETE
26-12-14, 12:17 PM
I have seen them in the flesh & as most unsponsored jerseys go they look like they belong in a Best & Less

Mexican titan
26-12-14, 01:47 PM
I have seen them in the flesh & as most unsponsored jerseys go they look like they belong in a Best & Less

Best and Less sell the jerseys etc without the sponsors and at usually much lower cost so yeah people should buy them there. To still be one of very few (I think the Sharks are the only other) without a major sponsor at this stage is disappointing to say the least.

C-Whiz
28-12-14, 06:31 PM
Haha, true, but I actually like the clean skin jerseys, especially the heritage/butcher strip. Timeless classic IMO.

DIEHARD
28-12-14, 06:43 PM
It's pretty sad when a clean skin is looked as sub standard. I'm with cWhiz and prefer them but it's rare for an on field official to be clean skin and it usually doesn't bode well for the club.

I remember in 2008 some random Broncos fan trying to give me **** at a game for wearing a best and less jersey when I was wearing a 2006 first model Titans jersey. I don't mind the b&l ones though. Glad it makes it more accessible to fans and some are pretty good.

TITAN PETE
29-12-14, 10:26 AM
Haha, true, but I actually like the clean skin jerseys, especially the heritage/butcher strip. Timeless classic IMO.

My fav Titans jersey is the clean skin heritage & i agree it is timeless , you could see Daly Messenger wearing it just as easily as Dave Mead does...but when it comes to a standard playing strip i want the jersey to be whats on the field especially when it comes to emblems , i don't knock anyone wearing any type of jersey so wear what ya like but i'm just stating the current unsponsored jersey looks like it should be marked at a cheaper price as is in Best & Less not asking full stick as they are at the moment :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
30-12-14, 07:12 AM
Speaking of emblems, nothing worse than printed on emblems not embroided.

ozynorts
30-12-14, 09:05 AM
Speaking of emblems, nothing worse than printed on emblems not embroided.

There is one thing worse DH, I have one of the original jersey's that have the Jetstar logo "ironed on" and it is bloody horrible. Have to wear a t'shirt underneath.

DIEHARD
30-12-14, 09:35 AM
There is one thing worse DH, I have one of the original jersey's that have the Jetstar logo "ironed on" and it is bloody horrible. Have to wear a t'shirt underneath.

Oh the dreaded iron on!

If we dont get a sponsor soon, will we be looking at iron ons if we get one laetr?

TITAN PETE
30-12-14, 10:52 AM

They did that with excess stock & also repeated the effort when we changed sponsors to ISelect , when the iron on starts to peel you will see Jetstar underneath , cheap & nasty...

ozynorts
31-12-14, 07:49 AM
They did that with excess stock & also repeated the effort when we changed sponsors to ISelect , when the iron on starts to peel you will see Jetstar underneath , cheap & nasty...

Excess stock, this was one of the first available to the public when the club was formed. Got it for Xmas 06. Wouldn't have thought they had excess at that point. Either way it is **** to wear as a result.

Titan4Life
01-01-15, 05:43 PM
Hey guys just wondering where the best place to buy Titans merchandise is on the Gold Coast? Might be heading down there sometime next week so where do you all recommend?

Mexican titan
01-01-15, 07:52 PM
Hey guys just wondering where the best place to buy Titans merchandise is on the Gold Coast? Might be heading down there sometime next week so where do you all recommend?

The Titans store at Pacific Fair would be your best bet. Don't forget your membership card and get 10% off. The Rebel store at Pac Fair is also worth a look but we are in off season so both stocks might be limited. Mind you many clubs have released their 2015 range so you might be in luck.

Titan4Life
01-01-15, 08:05 PM
The Titans store at Pacific Fair would be your best bet. Don't forget your membership card and get 10% off. The Rebel store at Pac Fair is also worth a look but we are in off season so both stocks might be limited. Mind you many clubs have released their 2015 range so you might be in luck.

Cheers mate. I will check out both. Might go to the Pacific Fair one so the rest of the family can go shopping elsewhere. Are the prices most likely the same as the online store? Was thinking of getting either the home jersey or training jersey. Think I'll go with the training jersey as the home jersey has no sponsor atm

Mexican titan
01-01-15, 08:26 PM
Cheers mate. I will check out both. Might go to the Pacific Fair one so the rest of the family can go shopping elsewhere. Are the prices most likely the same as the online store? Was thinking of getting either the home jersey or training jersey. Think I'll go with the training jersey as the home jersey has no sponsor atm
I have found prices similar but prefer to buy at stores so you can try on. A number of clubs whose stuff you buy online it comes from Fangear.com (I know Manly stuff does). So check out their online site as well.

Titan4Life
01-01-15, 08:32 PM
I have found prices similar but prefer to buy at stores so you can try on. A number of clubs whose stuff you buy online it comes from Fangear.com (I know Manly stuff does). So check out their online site as well.

Thanks for all your help MT :)

shamus
02-01-15, 10:41 AM
Thanks for all your help MT :)

There is also a Newsagent (yep newsagent) at Elenora Shopping Centre that has a wide range of Titans and other NRL Merchandise.

His prices are cheaper than Rebel and equal to the Titans store (excluding the members 10% part) so depending on where u r staying I guess is to what shop you go to. I also have not been to AMart All sports in ages but their West Burleigh shop may have some gear. DB maybe able to poke his head in there to confirm. As I think his work place is 50 metres to the East.. :thumbsup:

Titan4Life
02-01-15, 06:53 PM
Think I'll get the 2014 home jersey because it's at a sale price of $65 which is a bargain to me. Haven't owned a jersey since 2012 so I thought I might get last year's one seeing as the 2015 one is the same design.

Any idea when this sale ends anybody? I would suppose it runs through the off season.

DavidBouveng
02-01-15, 07:41 PM
If we are talking newsagents, I think the one at Stockland west burleigh is the best. It has a crazy amount of titans and nrl stuff.

rebel at robins has a fair amount, especially a good spread of jerseys, but actual titans store was more general knick knacks I felt. L

Titan4Life
02-01-15, 07:54 PM
If we are talking newsagents, I think the one at Stockland west burleigh is the best. It has a crazy amount of titans and nrl stuff.

rebel at robins has a fair amount, especially a good spread of jerseys, but actual titans store was more general knick knacks I felt. L

So you recommend not going to the store in Pacific Fair? Just after a place where I can get a 2014 jersey for a relatively cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked up Rebel's website and they had no 2014 home jersey listed. It could be different in store but not sure.

Think I'll ring up the store in Pacific Fair tomorrow and ask them if they have jerseys in stock. If not I will check out one of the other stores you mentioned.

Thanks for the help everyone :)

TITAN PETE
02-01-15, 09:33 PM
So you recommend not going to the store in Pacific Fair? Just after a place where I can get a 2014 jersey for a relatively cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked up Rebel's website and they had no 2014 home jersey listed. It could be different in store but not sure.

Think I'll ring up the store in Pacific Fair tomorrow and ask them if they have jerseys in stock. If not I will check out one of the other stores you mentioned.

Thanks for the help everyone :)

Rebel at Robina have them for $65 I'm sure Pac Fair will have the same

BU07LLS
03-01-15, 01:43 AM
Already pre ordered 2015 Titans 9's and NRL home Jersey however I agreed with BLK supplier that both jerseys are air mailed together so I'm only paying 1 postage cost instead of 2 if sent separately. Does any supporters on Gold Coast or elsewhere have any idea if main sponsor secured for this years home Jersey and if so when it expected release date is?

DIEHARD
03-01-15, 07:35 PM
Fortunate we have a dedicated 9s sponsor.

Mexican titan
03-01-15, 09:59 PM
Already pre ordered 2015 Titans 9's and NRL home Jersey however I agreed with BLK supplier that both jerseys are air mailed together so I'm only paying 1 postage cost instead of 2 if sent separately. Does any supporters on Gold Coast or elsewhere have any idea if main sponsor secured for this years home Jersey and if so when it expected release date is?

No main sponsor as yet and despite the CEO saying he expected an announcement some weeks ago nothing has happened. It seems to have gone quiet on the sponsor front.

shamus
05-01-15, 09:19 AM

Crap..That's the store I meant! Where the hell I got Elenora from I got no idea!

DavidBouveng
05-01-15, 09:46 PM
No main sponsor as yet and despite the CEO saying he expected an announcement some weeks ago nothing has happened. It seems to have gone quiet on the sponsor front.

The potential sponsors might be waiting to see who will blow the bag the week.

teke
05-01-15, 10:41 PM
The potential sponsors might be waiting to see who will blow the bag the week.lol lol

Hail Sezer
07-01-15, 10:17 PM
Current jerseys in the flesh..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6vdju_IEAE569X.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6vdXDYIQAAxMcP.jpg:large

- - - Updated - - -

someone raised a good point on LU..

if we don't get a major sponsor..why not just have a full golden V on the front?

kioli
08-01-15, 10:54 AM
While it sucks about how long it's taking to get a major sponsor I really love how clean it looks without the front and shoulder sponsors.

Titanic
08-01-15, 07:16 PM
should have the full V until they can cover it ... looks incomplete and like a man-bra.

DIEHARD
09-01-15, 12:17 AM
Looks good without a major sponsor actually.

I agree it should be a full v. But in that case it should have been covered in that fashion anyway. The Dragon soon worked it out.

shamus
09-01-15, 09:23 AM
Where are our sleeve sponsors?

Titanic
09-01-15, 10:38 AM
in our dreams?

DavidBouveng
09-01-15, 01:11 PM
mm theres a few subtle changes for the worse i think from last year. just doesnt quite pop as well. still much better than changin the design totally, but exact same as last year with updates sponsors would have been better imo.

nimud
28-01-15, 06:04 PM
mm theres a few subtle changes for the worse i think from last year. just doesnt quite pop as well. still much better than changin the design totally, but exact same as last year with updates sponsors would have been better imo.

Just a question to all living up coast way, has the Titans nines jersey been released for sale yet? Friggin joke.

Mexican titan
28-01-15, 06:34 PM
Just a question to all living up coast way, has the Titans nines jersey been released for sale yet? Friggin joke.

Mate I think it's been for sale for a few weeks. On the Titans website it is advertised and says it was available early January. I just checked the Fangear site and they are selling it and it says "in stock".

Hail Sezer
28-01-15, 06:41 PM

in addition to what MT said, it is also available here:
http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold-coast-titans-auckland-9s-replica-jersey-2015-gtjr337cus?nav=5862

they've been on sale for a while now

hammer
29-01-15, 06:39 AM
It is also on sale at Harbourtown KooGa shop.

C-Whiz
20-02-15, 06:36 PM
Current jerseys in the flesh..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6vdju_IEAE569X.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6vdXDYIQAAxMcP.jpg:large

- - - Updated - - -

someone raised a good point on LU..

if we don't get a major sponsor..why not just have a full golden V on the front?
If any of you want an awesome idea for promoting your own business, and don't forget you heard it from that genius C-Whiz first, get some screen printing/iron-on business logos made up to fit the front and sleeves and get them printed onto these clean skin jerseys and give them to employees, associates, family, friends etc.

Or just get one to customise for yourself, with whatever message you want people to see. It would be gold, and you'll probably never get this opportunity again!

TITAN PETE
20-02-15, 07:22 PM
Yesterday that was probably a good idea Whiz but not at the moment

Toads
20-02-15, 07:36 PM
Mirikai might be a fitting sponsor these days.. :helpme:

DavidBouveng
20-02-15, 07:44 PM
lets go after coca cola as a brand sponsor. 'the real Coke' is a great tagline

Mexican titan
20-02-15, 08:20 PM
lets go after coca cola as a brand sponsor. 'the real Coke' is a great tagline

Those Coke bottles that had peoples names on them - was there one with Beau?

DIEHARD
24-02-15, 05:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/ImageDownloadHandler_zpskygeyc6q.jpg

Titans Members Commemorative Jersey

This jersey will be worn by the players during members appreciation round in 2015. Purchase yours today to secure priority placement for your name on the playing jersey and a replica jersey for you!

Source: http://membership.titans.com.au/

C-Whiz
25-02-15, 01:52 PM
Im looking for a link to that jersey DIEHARD. Didn't they do this/try this last year? At about $250?

nimud
25-02-15, 03:46 PM
Im looking for a link to that jersey DIEHARD. Didn't they do this/try this last year? At about $250?

yes, I saw it last seaosn too, but it never got off the ground, and the website was never linked to BLK or the Titans. More to Goodscore or something like that.

With all that's going on, I'm glad I picked up this season's 9s jersey. Still nothing confirmed around our branding yet. All I know is that we are "new". Any insight up north guys?

Show and Go
25-02-15, 04:39 PM
I think we need to get a lot more navy blue on the merchandise and less of the light blue.

ozynorts
25-02-15, 04:59 PM

You need to log into the members section of the team website, go to memberships and look for the merc tab.
The jersey this year is $130
I am considering getting one of the members polo's.

ozynorts
25-02-15, 05:21 PM
Hey a question for anyone that has bought a BLK jersey. What are the sizes like? Thinking of getting a Heritage for my wife. Are the sizes close to normal or bigger?

DIEHARD
25-02-15, 06:07 PM
yes, I saw it last seaosn too, but it never got off the ground, and the website was never linked to BLK or the Titans. More to Goodscore or something like that.

With all that's going on, I'm glad I picked up this season's 9s jersey. Still nothing confirmed around our branding yet. All I know is that we are "new". Any insight up north guys?

Good point about the 9s jersey!

Blade07
25-02-15, 10:04 PM
Quick question
If I was to become a social member i think it's $40, would my name be on the jersey???

ozynorts
26-02-15, 08:30 AM
I think that you have to be a member and then buy the jersey as well? Not really sure.
If it is truly a members appreciation round then all members should be on the jersey.
Might be worth an email to memberships to find out.

DIEHARD
26-02-15, 05:44 PM
I think that you have to be a member and then buy the jersey as well? Not really sure.
If it is truly a members appreciation round then all members should be on the jersey.
Might be worth an email to memberships to find out.

This confuses me too. All Members should be on the jersey. Like other clubs do.

Show and Go
26-02-15, 06:19 PM
Looks like a bit of a sale is happening in the Titans website. I quite like the 9's jersey.

DIEHARD
26-02-15, 06:35 PM
Looks like a bit of a sale is happening in the Titans website. I quite like the 9's jersey.

Good observation! Thanks.

http://www.blksport.com/replica-gear.htm#catpage=2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/2015sale_zpsmkhbh3ew.jpg

CanterburyMember
26-02-15, 11:35 PM
If the club is in Administration, Voluntarily or not, Surely thr administrators will start selling off the clubs assets. Merch etc?

Hail Sezer
06-03-15, 02:46 PM
Finally got my chance at some cheap Titans gear over here!

BLK had a pop up sale in Wellington so of course I headed along..they had a ridiculous amount of Titans stock from 2014. Jerseys, singlets, training t's, shorts (training, match H/A), hats, socks. All heavily discounted. Was the only time I had ever seen our licensed gear available in NZ, srs.

Bought a training singlet ($25), a training top ($30) and some away shorts ($30). Bargain if you live over here. Set for the season and the gym

DIEHARD
06-03-15, 11:27 PM
Finally got my chance at some cheap Titans gear over here!

BLK had a pop up sale in Wellington so of course I headed along..they had a ridiculous amount of Titans stock from 2014. Jerseys, singlets, training t's, shorts (training, match H/A), hats, socks. All heavily discounted. Was the only time I had ever seen our licensed gear available in NZ, srs.

Bought a training singlet ($25), a training top ($30) and some away shorts ($30). Bargain if you live over here. Set for the season and the gym

Oh wow, bargains. Well done mate, cut I missed out but happy you scored!

DavidBouveng
06-03-15, 11:31 PM
does anyone know if 'Fangear.com' are a egit website?

had crazy good deals. ill try post some

Mexican titan
06-03-15, 11:38 PM
does anyone know if 'Fangear.com' are a egit website?

had crazy good deals. ill try post some

Yes mate they are one of the biggest. When i have ordered some manly stuff online it has actually come from there.

DavidBouveng
07-03-15, 12:05 AM
Yes mate they are one of the biggest. When i have ordered some manly stuff online it has actually come from there.

i went online and not the deals i saw on FB yesterday. it was $10 for lasts years training JERSEY, $15 for the nice media polo's, and 10-15 for a bunch of stuff.

kids jerseys were 80 down to 25.

a real clearout

teke
07-03-15, 12:13 AM
i went online and not the deals i saw on FB yesterday. it was $10 for lasts years training JERSEY, $15 for the nice media polo's, and 10-15 for a bunch of stuff.

kids jerseys were 80 down to 25.

a real clearoutdont you already have enough gear?

DavidBouveng
07-03-15, 12:16 AM
dont you already have enough gear?

about to win some more tomorrow.

Show and Go
07-03-15, 10:47 AM
Picked up some bargains on fangear.com Glad I found that site.

ozynorts
07-03-15, 11:30 AM
Yep I might be shopping in there today.......

TITAN PETE
07-03-15, 12:04 PM
Amazingly cheap prices

ozynorts
19-03-15, 10:52 AM
My new Members Polo arrived today. :)

DIEHARD
05-04-15, 04:04 PM
TITANS MENS SUBLIMATED TEE
AU $49.99

http://www.blksport.com/productimages/medium/1/8261_24449_4956.jpg

This looks pretty cool!

DavidBouveng
05-04-15, 05:39 PM
bloody oath it does. where from? our merch store?

as long as its not a best n less effort that looks rubbish up close, i dont mind it.

- - - Updated - - -

while im in this thread, can anyone with this and last years jerseys confirm if this years is a fair bit lighter? or at least noticeably lighter in colour. a little bit less aqua-y and a little more sky bluey?

and it looks to be lighter in material too. when its worn, it ripples a lot more than last years jersey?

or im just odd perhaps

Titan4Life
05-04-15, 05:42 PM
Saw that shirt at the NRL shop in Pacific Fair. Was tossing up whether to buy it or not but ended up getting a jersey instead.

DIEHARD
05-04-15, 06:43 PM
I got the picture off the titans shop on titans.com.au

nimud
07-04-15, 01:26 PM
bloody oath it does. where from? our merch store?

as long as its not a best n less effort that looks rubbish up close, i dont mind it.

- - - Updated - - -

while im in this thread, can anyone with this and last years jerseys confirm if this years is a fair bit lighter? or at least noticeably lighter in colour. a little bit less aqua-y and a little more sky bluey?

and it looks to be lighter in material too. when its worn, it ripples a lot more than last years jersey?

or im just odd perhaps

Not sure about the colours, as I've only bought the 9s jersey. The material is a lot lighter than last years jerseys. A lot more comfortable & breaths better - not so heavy!

Blade07
10-04-15, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know if the Titans are going to have an ANZAC Jersey because all of the clubs that have brought them out look really nice

Toads
10-04-15, 07:41 PM
There is a few nice ones around, without a doubt.

DIEHARD
11-04-15, 01:45 AM
Also some eye sores too.

JunctionBlock
19-04-15, 03:28 PM
Check this out. Insane deals!

http://www.blksport.com/?pdid=8610

DIEHARD
20-04-15, 06:01 PM
Check this out. Insane deals!

http://www.blksport.com/?pdid=8610

Wow. Good find!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/familypack_zps1ahno04k.jpg

Davis13
20-04-15, 06:43 PM
http://http://m.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold-coast-titans.htm (http://m.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold-coast-titans.htm)

Mexican titan
22-04-15, 07:24 PM
I just received an email from the Titans store with a lot more deals on bundles. Not sure if the above links have the same stuff but might be worth checking if you are interested.
I tried copying and pasting the email that had all the pictures of the various bundles but that seems beyond me.

DIEHARD
23-04-15, 10:53 AM
I just received an email from the Titans store with a lot more deals on bundles. Not sure if the above links have the same stuff but might be worth checking if you are interested.
I tried copying and pasting the email that had all the pictures of the various bundles but that seems beyond me.

Let me try.

http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold-coast-titans.htm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/unnamed_zps13hhb3ho.jpg

Geeman
23-04-15, 07:53 PM
Buy more stuff? I'm still waiting for my membership pack to arrive!!! :laugh:

DIEHARD
25-04-15, 07:35 PM
Buy more stuff? I'm still waiting for my membership pack to arrive!!! :laugh:

Oh that's no good. Have you got onto them?

I got mine ok.

Geeman
27-04-15, 09:28 AM
Oh that's no good. Have you got onto them?

I got mine ok.

Nah, haven't bothered. I lost the email with the tracking number which doesn't help... :fist:

DIEHARD
20-11-15, 11:56 PM
Cool shirt here

http://www.fangear.com/gold-coast-titans-201516-mens-sublimated-t-shirt-110427.phtml

DIEHARD
09-12-15, 07:17 PM

Source: http://www.fangear.com/rugby-league/nrl/gold-coast-titans/

DIEHARD
09-12-15, 07:19 PM
Love this, available in all clubs.

http://www.fangear.com/gold-coast-titans-201516-mens-sublimated-t-shirt-110427.phtml

toddythetitan
25-12-15, 07:13 AM
Happy xmas guys and just to make the day better blk site is fully restocked and all gear inc 2016 gear is 25% off from boxing day to the 29th of dec

Hail Sezer
25-12-15, 07:37 AM
Cool shirt here

Home jersey should be modelled off this

DIEHARD
25-12-15, 05:22 PM
Was looking for merch around the shops. Pretty shocked how there are next to no 20-40$ polos and shirts and the money grabbers expect people to spent 70-80 bucks on a polo. When you can buy a fully fledged AFL thingie for 100$

And dont get me started on our sport's obscene jersey prices, upwards to $180.

Toads
26-12-15, 10:26 AM
... a fully fledged AFL thingie :laugh:

Titan4Life
22-01-16, 06:09 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that there is a 20% off sale on BLK website for Australia Day.

Personally I'm going to grab a training polo and maybe some gym shorts.

TitanSam
22-01-16, 06:11 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that there is a 20% off sale on BLK website for Australia Day.

Personally I'm going to grab a training polo and maybe some gym shorts. yeah man you should definitely get the polo, I'm going to get the shorts aswell I've had my eye on them for a while.

Toads
22-01-16, 10:30 PM
Bloody spewin' since BLK done away with the 4XL sizes last year.

Bayside Titan
22-01-16, 10:48 PM
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but saw at Rebel Sport that the jerseys were $180..... Who can afford that when you may want to buy 5 Jerseys.

Manzo
22-01-16, 11:10 PM
yeah they are $180 at amart and dont even have new sponsers

DIEHARD
24-01-16, 01:23 AM
Bloody spewin' since BLK done away with the 4XL sizes last year.

Ah that sucks. We need big sizes, this is Rugby League!

$180 is a disgrace and the NRL should step in. That much in this day and age is ridiculous.

Titanic
24-01-16, 03:17 PM
If they were popular and sold in the tens of thousands the price would drop ... just saying.

DavidBouveng
24-01-16, 08:13 PM
jerseys are $128 until tuesday at titans online store

DIEHARD
03-02-16, 06:36 PM

Anyone seen this Titans singlet around?

It is listed on a button on the Titans Shop but not listed.
http://www.blksport.com/supporter-range.htm

IpswichTitans
03-02-16, 06:55 PM

Anyone seen this Titans singlet around?

It is listed on a button on the Titans Shop but not listed.
http://www.blksport.com/supporter-range.htm

The BLK store @ Harbour Town has them.

Titanic
03-02-16, 08:08 PM
Is that a basketball strip I see before me? Not my taste at all, I'm sorry to say.

DIEHARD
13-02-16, 12:20 AM
I love this. Titans tie.

http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=9629&category_id=43&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=169

Toads
13-02-16, 08:44 AM
Is a nice tie, but I still have vivid memories of this bloke wearing it game day. Hopefully one day I can get my head around the fact and grab one myself..

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/03/16/1226598/871740-john-cartwright.jpg

Titanic
13-02-16, 12:52 PM
Console yourself in the fact that he was wearing the version where the logo looked like it was randomly stuck on ... the new version is much more classy.

DIEHARD
05-03-16, 03:39 PM
Question to the Titans brain's trust.

Do you get a membership discount at the game?

I think you do, right?

I'd like to buy a jersey tomorrow.

Mexican titan
05-03-16, 04:04 PM
Question to the Titans brain's trust.

Do you get a membership discount at the game?

I think you do, right?

I'd like to buy a jersey tomorrow.

I think you do at the merchandise tent outside the south end but I'm not sure about the outlets inside. I'd be surprised if they will have the jerseys done with the Ladbrokes logo yet but you never know.

Titanic
05-03-16, 11:18 PM
They had the Aquis version within 2 seconds of the announcement.

DavidBouveng
06-03-16, 12:02 AM
They had the Aquis version within 2 seconds of the announcement.

sold them for the few weeks or something that were left in the competition then changed Jerseys.... a few people felt pretty ripped to be honest.

Titanic
06-03-16, 03:32 AM
sold them for the few weeks or something that were left in the competition then changed Jerseys.... a few people felt pretty ripped to be honest.Sure I get that DB, but in my case that game was the only one I was able to get to all year and when I was able to take the new version hot off the press back to China then it was awesome, especially for my son. The Broncos game in April will also see me lash out again :)

DIEHARD
06-03-16, 02:00 PM
sold them for the few weeks or something that were left in the competition then changed Jerseys.... a few people felt pretty ripped to be honest.

I was shocked we did a jersey switch TBH... I didn't think that was the right rein to pull...

DIEHARD
06-03-16, 02:01 PM
I'll grab a jersey today. Maybe even the away.

I've waited to get it at the game, so more money goes to the club and not AMART/Rebel.

DavidBouveng
06-03-16, 02:20 PM
Sure I get that DB, but in my case that game was the only one I was able to get to all year and when I was able to take the new version hot off the press back to China then it was awesome, especially for my son. The Broncos game in April will also see me lash out again :)

yeah no qualms about you grabbing one.

in your case id do the same for a few reason - firstly its the best jersey we have had imo. secondly when you can make one game a year and then you have to go back to residing in a foreign country a jersey is a great time stamp of that trip. 'we got that jersey when we went to Aus for xxx'. or even just a fond memory and nostalgia attached to it in years to come

Blade07
10-03-16, 10:28 PM
Does anyone know why the dark blue training shirts aren't on sale or even our official 2016 playing shorts?
I'd love to get one they look really good

kioli
25-03-16, 02:07 PM
This seems to happen pretty regularly. A range of new merch is released for every club except us.

I'd love to buy one of these hoodies but there are no Gold Coast ones available. It's not the first time this has happened either, does anyone know why?

http://www.nrlshop.com/classic-sportswear/43.shtml?utm_source=site&utm_medium=home%20main%20slider&utm_campaign=2016%20Easter%20Winter%20Apparel

Is it the NRL, the club or the manufacturer making this call? I need to give them an earful.

TitanSam
25-03-16, 02:21 PM
This seems to happen pretty regularly. A range of new merch is released for every club except us.

I'd love to buy one of these hoodies but there are no Gold Coast ones available. It's not the first time this has happened either, does anyone know why?

http://www.nrlshop.com/classic-sportswear/43.shtml?utm_source=site&utm_medium=home%20main%20slider&utm_campaign=2016%20Easter%20Winter%20Apparel

Is it the NRL, the club or the manufacturer making this call? I need to give them an earful. the only thing I can think of is BLK haven't release one yet. The best place for our stuff is on BLK website although sometimes they don't have all the sizes. We had that gray hoodie last year but I don't think they've released one for this year.

Hmm here's this years one http://m.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold-coast-titanshtm/GTFL400CHA/Titans-1|4-Zip-Hoodie-2016.html

Why it's not up on NRL shop I have no clue

DIEHARD
25-03-16, 04:32 PM
I'd love one of those jackets. Even the Broncos have one and they are backed by Nike. So come on!

kioli
31-03-16, 06:01 PM
These are different though, on top of each club making their own supporter wear (BLK for us) the the NRL itself seems to contract out new designs and then just change the colours for each club.

Like these t-shirts (http://www.nrlshop.com/search.php?q=sublimated+t-shirt) or these singlets (http://www.nrlshop.com/search.php?q=SUBLIMATED+SINGLET) or these basketball singlets (http://www.nrlshop.com/search.php?q=BASKETBALL+SINGLET) or these knitted jumpers (http://www.nrlshop.com/club-knit-jumpers/?utm_source=site&utm_medium=home%20main%20slider&utm_campaign=Club%20Knit%20Sweaters%202016).

I've noticed once or twice now that they've missed out on a Gold Coast version for whatever reason.

edit: Meant to quote TitanSam in my reply.

DIEHARD
01-04-16, 04:24 PM
There are NFL styled ones too.

DIEHARD
02-04-16, 08:50 PM
25% off fan gear atm, some good stuff

http://www.bestandless.com.au/Sports-Fan-Gear/NRL/Gold-Coast-Titans/c/sport-nrl-goldcoasttitans?q=%3Aname-asc

Titanic
02-04-16, 10:41 PM
The only real disappointment at the Ponies game was the merchandise - had 14 people with money to burn and no range at all to choose from - ended up getting them in caps and jerseys but they really wanted polos but certainly not singlets.

DavidBouveng
02-04-16, 10:57 PM
i've seen heaps of polos there every game normally Titanic. they are too expensive usually, but they are there. i look at them waiting for a price drop

im not suggesting you're lying of course, just odd they didn't have them available this time around. i couldnt make it last night so i didn't see the usual stores i walk past

Mexican titan
02-04-16, 11:11 PM
There were plenty of polos at the merch stand behind section 7 inside the stadium last night. I think that they were $80 but I saw them there while I was standing near there having a beer.

Titanic
02-04-16, 11:26 PM
There were polos but the range of sizes was poor - no kids, no very large men's and only basic womens - tried outside and then inside but no biggie.

Mexican titan
02-04-16, 11:32 PM
There were polos but the range of sizes was poor - no kids, no very large men's and only basic womens - tried outside and then inside but no biggie.

That's a pain. You would think this early in the season they would have a range across all sizes. There was a heap at the BLK store at Harbourtown last week when I as there but I don't know if that is convenient for you.

Titanic
03-04-16, 03:06 AM
That's a pain. You would think this early in the season they would have a range across all sizes. There was a heap at the BLK store at Harbourtown last week when I as there but I don't know if that is convenient for you.Thanks MT but I flew back to China Saturday morning, just arrived in fact. Will have ti see what the online guys have up here.

Barrels
07-04-16, 12:39 PM
http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams-ranges/rugby-league/gold-coast-titans/titans-replica-jersey-indigenous-2016-gtjr417cyn?nav=9590

So this just came out and it looks like the only way we can get a jersey with the new sponsors on it. pretty cool design though.

TitanSam
07-04-16, 01:41 PM
http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams-ranges/rugby-league/gold-coast-titans/titans-replica-jersey-indigenous-2016-gtjr417cyn?nav=9590

So this just came out and it looks like the only way we can get a jersey with the new sponsors on it. pretty cool design though. that's one of the coolest jerseys I've seen, definitely getting one

Barrels
07-04-16, 02:56 PM
comes with a $40 discount too. I would probably buy if i had more of an indigenous heritage ( i dont and i am whiter than an englishmen living in the artic) but i am starting to find a very difficult reason to not buy it.

Titanic
07-04-16, 06:01 PM
By far the pick of the indigenous designs, imho.

DIEHARD
14-12-17, 07:02 PM
Some deals on the Titans Shop. Including 2017 training jersey for $29.99 down from $79.99.

http://www.titansproshop.com.au/index.php

DIEHARD
28-12-17, 04:35 PM
https://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/nba/2017-titans-home-jersey.html

Current deal on Peter Wynns.

DIEHARD
13-03-18, 11:25 PM
Titans boxers going for $7 on Best n Less

http://www.bestandless.com.au/Sports-Fan-Gear/NRL/Gold-Coast-Titans/Men/Underwear/Mens-Nrl-Satin-Boxer-Short/p/677681

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/13.jpg

DIEHARD
06-05-18, 02:35 PM
http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/indig.jpg
2018 Indigenous jersey

BundyTitan
11-05-18, 08:47 PM
Anyone know how much jersey usually are sold at games for? Also has anyone actually bought a home jersey this year and is it crappy quality?

DIEHARD
12-05-18, 12:35 PM
Anyone know how much jersey usually are sold at games for? Also has anyone actually bought a home jersey this year and is it crappy quality?

Not sure on the quality. But usually they are the same price as the online store but you can use a members discount (I think). :ugh:

DIEHARD
12-05-18, 12:37 PM
Can I also say, sadly our club has an earned reputation for **** jerseys.

But one thing we do well is our Indigenous jersey. This one is beautiful. A boomerang for a chevron. And a very subtle helmet, using the dark blue in the middle.

I think I will have to get this one.

DIEHARD
12-05-18, 12:47 PM
Even the back looks good. An uses our under utilised 'sand' colour.

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/12.1.png

DIEHARD
12-05-18, 12:58 PM
2018 Indigenous Jersey Revealed
http://www.titans.com.au

The TFH Gold Coast Titans are proud to release the 2018 Indigenous Jersey.

"The meaning around it is 'representation', it's about personally who you represent, whether you represent yourself, representing your family, obviously the Titans being a Rugby league team, representing your team and I think for a lot of people, not just indigenous people, you like to think that you are representing anything with decency," Campbell said.

It's the jersey the TFH Gold Coast Titans players hold in the highest regard.

For Captain Ryan James, it's a combination of two extremely powerful influences, the proud Indigenous player set to lead the team out in a jersey designed by one of the biggest influences in his life.

"It's great, obviously Presto is a legend of the club, he was here in the early days and went away to Penrith and the Sharks and came back to the club and really set a platform for the integrity that the club has and the community work that it does and being an indigenous player myself and watching what Preston has done in the community it's great to have a jersey designed by Preston."

Campbell was the very first player signed by the Gold Coast Titans ahead of their debut season in 2007.... And while the pint-sized Premiership and Dally M winning NRL star proved invaluable on-field during his 103 games for the Titans.

It was off it, where Preston established himself as one of Rugby League's most influential and respected community figures.

"I love rugby league but the Gold Coast, this is where I started and where I finished so there is always going to be some sort of soft spot for the Gold Coast in my heart but to be able to design the jersey is an extra privilege.

"It's something that I believe in really and the boys get to showcase that and hopefully I can get to share the message, what it means and hopefully the boys can carry on that message."

James who admits he is still developing his leadership style, has continued to stay in close contact with Campbell, saying he has been a steadying influence on and off the field.

"It's great, Presto is very community based and the circle down the bottom is community and I have seen first-hand going out to remote places with him like Tingha and Mornington Island and the impact he has had on communities is massive.

"The impact he has had on the game and the indigenous culture is massive so he's included that in the jersey and the little things around it is just us as a team and it's just people from here, there and everywhere buying into our culture and once they come to the Gold Coast they are part of us."

For the past three years, Preston has crafted a jersey with special meaning for the Titans players... for a courageous athlete who played well above his weight and continues to do so much for community.

The Titans Indigenous Round Jersey is about inclusiveness as much as it is about celebrating and recognising the NRL's proud indigenous players

"Rugby League is one of those games where you put this jersey on and you are just like the person that's standing right next to you, you don't have to be a university graduate, you don't have to be a farmer, you can be anyone from anywhere and it doesn't matter what colour skin that you have.

"You put that jersey on and you are a team member, and that's an amazing way to bring people together and get them involved in something that we all associate with and that we love.

"We kept it as simple as possible, but when we can think about what we represent and who we represent and why, I think that's pretty powerful"

James matured as a Rugby League player under the guidance of Campbell and is determined to ensure those values are protected and passed on during his time in a Titans jersey.

"He's just a club legend and he's done so much for the club and he means a lot to me and my family and he's certainly helped me grow as a player and a person and to get to wear this this weekend it really does mean a lot."

BundyTitan
22-05-18, 07:33 PM
Heads up guys, Peter Wynn score has the 2018 home jerseys for sale for $69 minus delivery. Limited stock available on their website.

DIEHARD
22-05-18, 08:19 PM
Heads up guys, Peter Wynn score has the 2018 home jerseys for sale for $69 minus delivery. Limited stock available on their website.

Great find!

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/20.6.png

https://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/rugby-league/titans/2018-titans-home-jersey.html

DIEHARD
26-06-18, 10:24 PM
Saw some Titans golf bags on ebay.

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/28.2.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NRL-GOLD-COAST-TITANS-CART-GOLF-BAG-OFFICIAL-MERCHANDISE-NEW-IN-BOX/123193607195?epid=1589897182&hash=item1caee9441b:g:CtIAAOSwmudaC3Vf

DIEHARD
01-07-18, 02:03 PM
All 2018 Titans jerseys now $79.50 for mens.

Home.. Away. Indigenous. Heritage.

http://www.titansproshop.com.au/

DIEHARD
13-08-18, 05:30 PM
Just spotted this Titans hockey style jersey
https://shop.classicsports.com.au/gold-coast-titans-mens-hockey-jersey-660.phtml

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1203-985.jpg

https://shop.classicsports.com.au/gold-coast-titans-mens-hockey-jersey-660.phtml

DIEHARD
13-08-18, 05:32 PM
Titans bomber jacket
https://shop.classicsports.com.au/gold-coast-titans-mens-varsity-jacket-661.phtml

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1205-985.jpg

http://www.titansupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1204-985.jpg

https://shop.classicsports.com.au/gold-coast-titans-mens-varsity-jacket-661.phtml

DIEHARD
08-02-19, 04:38 PM
I'm thinking of getting a Members polo. The media polos have the disadvantage of being covered with sponsors which makes the places you can wear it a bit more limited.

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/membertop19.jpg

Titanic
08-02-19, 04:42 PM
Best members polo for years ... I’m ordering too.

DIEHARD
08-02-19, 04:50 PM
I just ordered the Titans bomber jacke (http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/showthread.php?1421-Gold-Coast-merchandise-and-jerseys-Deals&p=386618&viewfull=1#post386618)t.

DIEHARD
08-02-19, 04:54 PM
Best members polo for years ... I’m ordering too.

Just ordered that too. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
11-02-19, 06:41 PM
Some deals on What's Your Team now.

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/113.jpg

https://whatsyourteam.com.au/collections/clearance?page=2

DIEHARD
13-02-19, 08:51 PM
Some Titans merch from https://www.classicsports.com.au/catalogues/19_NRL_WINTER_CAT/mobile/index.html#p=1

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/13.4.jpg

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/13.1.jpg

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/13.2.jpg

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/13.3.jpg

ozynorts
11-07-19, 08:27 AM
Fangear has some specials on at the moment.
https://www.fangear.com/rugby-league/nrl/gold-coast-titans.html

DIEHARD
14-07-19, 01:56 PM
Thanks Ozynorts. Lots of great stuff there. Including some interesting things like mouth guards and lap ya les and umbrellas. I’ll probably make an order.

DIEHARD
19-07-19, 02:38 PM
Current sale on at Titans online shop.

https://shop.titans.com.au/

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/unnamed.jpg (https://shop.titans.com.au/)

Bayside Titan
25-10-19, 09:23 AM
I don’t know how to post pictures in here but I really like the Training shirt for next year. Great reflection on the previous clubs. I’ll be getting a few.

Mexican titan
25-10-19, 10:42 AM
I don’t know how to post pictures in here but I really like the Training shirt for next year. Great reflection on the previous clubs. I’ll be getting a few.

I saw a picture of it as well. I think it's great how they have tried to link our previous club colours into the design but I thought it looked hideous. Looks like a walking rainbow.

Titanic
25-10-19, 12:00 PM
Am I just too old or are our designers full of Mullumbimby Madness ... concept fine, execution annus horribilis.

Bayside Titan
25-10-19, 01:09 PM
I saw a picture of it as well. I think it's great how they have tried to link our previous club colours into the design but I thought it looked hideous. Looks like a walking rainbow.

:-) I love the concept/ links as well. I don’t think it looks bad. So people will have to call me rainbow. :-).

JunctionBlock
25-10-19, 01:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9y2lP4D.jpg

Bayside Titan
25-10-19, 01:56 PM
Thanks JB...

Toads
26-10-19, 09:27 AM
If you didn't know the back story to the design, it'd probably go down as a ordinary effort to most folks. If they included the old clubs logo's or names layered over each teams colours (wouldn't need to be big) it'd be self explanatory, but that might pose some copyright issues in itself.

Middle of the road.. 5 outta 10. Should remove more points for sticking with dark blue as primary colour, it's just not us.

DIEHARD
26-10-19, 08:11 PM
If you didn't know the back story to the design, it'd probably go down as a ordinary effort to most folks. If they included the old clubs logo's or names layered over each teams colours (wouldn't need to be big) it'd be self explanatory, but that might pose some copyright issues in itself.

Middle of the road.. 5 outta 10. Should remove more points for sticking with dark blue as primary colour, it's just not us.

Agree. at first glance it looks like something the Storm would wear. And I'm disappointed to see dark blue.

But I am happy to see some recognition of our past identities. For years it seems we have been scared to do this. I believe we should go further one day with a Retro jersey of the Giants or Chargers.

Toads' suggestion of adding badges would add more context for the new fans on the scene.

I might actually buy one of these...

Titanic
26-10-19, 08:25 PM
767word cloud just for fun would be better than the rainbow

JunctionBlock
29-11-19, 12:06 PM
Last years jersey is $80

https://www.nrlshop.com/jerseys/?&page=2

ozynorts
30-11-19, 06:28 AM
Fan gear has a sale on as well.
https://www.fangear.com/sale/sport/rugby-league.html?teamIDs=104&sportsIDs=11&menuItemID=3326&product_list_count=54&isDeals=0&uniqueID=1575055609100&discountRange=20&priceMin=4.00&priceMax=1436.00

DIEHARD
30-11-19, 06:37 PM
I can't touch that dark blue Titans jersey, but the heritage... It looks great.

Mr Bods
30-11-19, 06:42 PM
I’d like to see our team during those heritage rounds wear the Giants/Seagulls/Chargers jerseys.
I want to get a hold of a Giants jersey.

DIEHARD
30-11-19, 06:57 PM
Thanks for posting JB.

I got some things and some Christmas shopping done.

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/30.1.jpg