PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

tallis12
25-03-09, 02:29 PM
Hey guys.

Guess what...Im a Bronco fan :)

So dont kill me haha

Anyway yeah need a new forum to post on, and this one looks pretty good.

tc

dee13
25-03-09, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Out of all the Broncos player Tallis has to be one of my favorites so I will let you off the hook for being a Broncos fan.

Like I said to the last newbie that was a Broncos fan. Its never too late to late to become a Titans fan. My advise is... Give up now because we will wear you down over time and we will see you supporting the Titans eventually.:laugh:

GCT_89
25-03-09, 05:36 PM
welcome to our forum.....

and please resist the temptation to become a fan of the Coast!.......we need some one to pay out after we smash the broncs again this year......lol

Paul
25-03-09, 06:33 PM
Tallis

amazing player

**** commentator

sums him up

titanstattman
26-03-09, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the titans forum mate and we all know over time u will become a coast fan and get rid of the donkeys.....

DIEHARD
26-03-09, 06:16 PM
Hey guys.

Guess what...Im a Bronco fan :)

So dont kill me haha

Anyway yeah need a new forum to post on, and this one looks pretty good.

tc

Welcome to the Titans forum mate! Even though you aren't a Titans fan, maybe we can sell you on the idea of taking us as your 2nd team! We will try our best.

It's great to have a game of NRL in SEQLD every weekend now.

We are a forum full of Titans fans, but we have fans from all clubs and we are all rugby league fans at the end of the day.

Tallis is one of my favourite players ever, certainly my favourite forward. He has made a big impact at South Sydney as forwards coach.