PDA

View Full Version : Talking Titans in 2009!

DIEHARD
17-03-09, 11:35 PM
Here we are another glorious footy season and another season of Talking Titans!

Please use this thread for discussion about Titans TV.

The first episode of the season will be uploaded tomorrow morning! (Wednesday)

Paul
18-03-09, 07:57 AM
I had forgotton about this. Hope it's as funny as last year

titanstattman
18-03-09, 09:26 AM
I had forgotton about this. Hope it's as funny as last year

Yeah the same but i couldnt think it wasnt going to be funny

Steve
18-03-09, 10:08 AM
I watched it this morning.

Good stuff! Letters from DIEHARD and Willie at the end too.

titanstattman
18-03-09, 11:35 AM
Yeah not to bad for the 1st show i dont know wat was going on with the sound but it was all stuffed up........

And i wish they were back at skilled it was so much better than that blue screen..

Steve
18-03-09, 12:08 PM
Yeah not to bad for the 1st show i dont know wat was going on with the sound but it was all stuffed up........

And i wish they were back at skilled it was so much better than that blue screen..

Haha, their state of the art studio was a bit dodgy wasn't it.

titanstattman
18-03-09, 12:30 PM
Haha, their state of the art studio was a bit dodgy wasn't it.

Not wrong with that its all i could think of wen i was watching it...

dee13
18-03-09, 06:03 PM
A few little minor technical gltches thoughout the afternoon. Must have been very frustrating for everyone behind the scenes.

I think Nicky, my old shaperone does a great job hosting Titans TV and they do endevour to make it interesting each week.

skua
22-03-09, 07:42 PM
great job guys its really great to see the titans bring back titan tv in 09 :)

DIEHARD
23-03-09, 04:14 PM
OK Titans fans, Talking Titans wants YOUR letters!

The show shoots tomorrow, so get them in today.

You can ask any question or voice any opinion you have about the Titans.

Please send your letters to titanstv@titans.com.au

Please help out Jas and Adam in making the show the best it can be.

DIEHARD
23-03-09, 07:32 PM
Remember to send in your emails tonight before you go to bed for the show tomorrow!

titanstv@titans.com.au

DIEHARD
26-03-09, 06:00 PM
This week's episode is up. You should all watch it before the game tomorrow night. :salute:

titanstattman
26-03-09, 06:02 PM
This week's episode is up. You should all watch it before the game tomorrow night. :salute:

Yeah watched it last night bot a bad one.........

DIEHARD
29-03-09, 09:15 PM
Get your emails in for next week's show! It's your chance to have your say about the Titans, our recent form and upcoming games.

Send your letters to titanstv@titans.com.au

titanstattman
30-03-09, 08:35 PM
Ok iv sent the 1st off for the year..........

titanstattman
01-04-09, 01:34 PM
I dont know about any1 else but they really need to fix they sound probs up i have my sound right up and i can just here it....

Come up fix it........:helpme:

titanstattman
02-04-09, 08:45 AM
Only two letters this week....Just wonding who sent in the 1st one???/

Come on guys the club loves it wen they hear from the fans of the club even if its about just one player....

Tamwelg
02-04-09, 11:01 AM
Only two letters this week....Just wonding who sent in the 1st one???/

That would be me.

titanstattman
02-04-09, 11:09 AM
That would be me.

Ok cool i wasnt to sure who it was as they no name..:surprise:

Good letter....

Steve
02-04-09, 11:43 AM
I've sent in a letter for the next show, and I have some ideas for another letter. :D

Tamwelg
02-04-09, 12:10 PM
Ok cool i wasnt to sure who it was as they no name..:surprise:

Good letter....

Yeah, I put my name at the bottom, but they didn't read it out. I also had another question that they didn't read out, but I tend to ask questions that get avoided sometimes.

DIEHARD
02-04-09, 03:17 PM
Great letters guys, we need to make it a regular thing, sending in weekly letters.

It was a great show. Shame about the odd audio screw up but that can be avoided by them playing it back after editing and fixing it up before uploading. Sometimes you can leave scraps of other audio visual material in your timelines and it goes haywire.

I love watching it every Wednesday though! :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
06-04-09, 10:32 PM
There is still time to send in your letters to Talking Titans. titanstv@titans.com.au

curly_11
08-04-09, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know why there is only 1 Segment for the 4th Issue of Talking Titans? :helpme:

Tamwelg
08-04-09, 11:34 PM
At the end of this weeks Talking Titans you may have heard Jason mention me being in discussion with him about the player of the year voting.

I've been attempting to have our Titan forum player of the year award become officially recognized and included at the Paul Broughton Medals as a fans award, or to have another voting system on the main site for this award.

I believe the management are still making a decision on this and in the interim have included the Paul Broughton tally each round on Titans TV.

The Titans main concern in including the Fan's Award is that it may take away some of the prestige surrounding the Paul Broughton Medal.

As Jason sai, please provide feedback in relation to this.

Steve
10-04-09, 12:58 PM
Princey mentioned his wife participating in the World's Greatest Shave.

If anyone wants to sponsor her, her sponsorship page is here http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=296827&LangPref=en-CA

DIEHARD
13-04-09, 08:31 PM
There is still time to send in your letters to Talking Titans. titanstv@titans.com.au

DIEHARD
15-04-09, 10:42 AM
The latest episode of Talking Titans is now online, check it out!

I'd comment but I am only 1/4 way through myself. Michael Searle is a guest!

Titan2007
24-04-09, 07:03 AM
At the end of this weeks Talking Titans you may have heard Jason mention me being in discussion with him about the player of the year voting.

I've been attempting to have our Titan forum player of the year award become officially recognized and included at the Paul Broughton Medals as a fans award, or to have another voting system on the main site for this award.

I believe the management are still making a decision on this and in the interim have included the Paul Broughton tally each round on Titans TV.

The Titans main concern in including the Fan's Award is that it may take away some of the prestige surrounding the Paul Broughton Medal.

As Jason sai, please provide feedback in relation to this.

I believe you should keep it seperate. The Paul Broughton award is voted each week by people that really know the game. They know what to look for in a player's participation in the game. The forum Player of the Year is very biased. Supporters vote for their fave player regardless how they really performed in the game. I'm guilty of it and I know by some of the 3,2,1's given here each week that I am not the only one. Keep it seperate.:nonono:

DIEHARD
04-05-09, 03:20 PM
We have a new Talking Titans show coming up and there is plenty to talk about with the panel. The form of the Titans, Laffranchi's 150th, Bull/Boof/Mini's rep honours, the injury crisis and form of the NYC and of course the upcoming Test and Origin series. Even the Broncos v Titans came will be upon us before we know it, it being a likely top of the table clash!

Please send your letters to titanstv@titans.com.au :)

titanstattman
04-05-09, 05:41 PM
We have a new Talking Titans show coming up and there is plenty to talk about with the panel. The form of the Titans, Laffranchi's 150th, Bull/Boof/Mini's rep honours, the injury crisis and form of the NYC and of course the upcoming Test and Origin series. Even the Broncos v Titans came will be upon us before we know it, it being a likely top of the table clash!

Please send your letters to titanstv@titans.com.au :)

Wat about our wedding ay brad ay............:fight: :fight:

Hahahaha

DIEHARD
04-05-09, 05:44 PM
Wat about our wedding ay brad ay............:fight: :fight:

Hahahaha

YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH PUBLICITY! National Television! Titans TV! The News! The papers! Radio! J/K J/K ;)

I was amazed how much the Titans came in and really made your day extra special, they pulled out all the stops. It was an awesome sight.

titanstattman
04-05-09, 05:46 PM
YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH PUBLICITY! National Television! Titans TV! The News! The papers! Radio! J/K J/K ;)

I was amazed how much the Titans came in and really made your day extra special, they pulled out all the stops. It was an awesome sight.

can never have enough

DIEHARD
05-05-09, 05:20 PM
Just letting you know that Talking Titans isn't getting as many emails as we hoped.

So please Titans fans send in your emails on a weekly basis to the show!

You can say anything you want, ask any question, even have a whinge.

Even send in your ideas and suggestions.

Any question you have, the Talking Titans team wants to answer!

Send your emails to titanstv@titans.com.au

Please ladies and gentlemen, support the show!

DIEHARD
07-05-09, 09:05 AM
We have a fantastic episode of Talking Titans for you this week including the extremely popular ?Laffranckly speaking? segment. We chat to Titans Coach John Cartwright and profile Titans players Brad Meyers and Brett Delaney.

We celebrate Anthony Laffranchi's 150th NRL match and introduce you to Recycling Ruby.

Take a look at Scott Prince in Slow mo action.

The Talking Titans panel previews this weekends Newcastle game and chats about the Titans line up.

What do you think about two referees, the panel discusses their success in 2009 and Scott Prince has a revolutionary new way to decide tied matches.

Those stories and many more, this week on Talking Titans.

Simply click on the link provided to view this weeks show.

http://www.titans.com.au/index.php?page_id=tv

Source: Titans

DIEHARD
07-05-09, 11:28 PM
Just watching the show now... half way through. Great to see the Titans victory song again! The injury updates are most welcome as well!

Great to see the Legion get a few shots in the Laffranchi interview. Titans fans are looking awesome this year.

DIEHARD
07-05-09, 11:42 PM
How good is the slow mo footage of Prince? :thumbsup:

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT TALKING TITANS! (http://www.titans.com.au/index.php?page_id=tv)

GCT_89
09-05-09, 11:48 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9341/titansties.jpg (http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titansties.jpg)

i would just like to point out (and laugh at) this still of the LeFrankly speaking interview with brad meyers.....

notice all the ties hanging up in the background?
they're all tied already.....i can just picture the confusion on all the guys faces when someone fogets to do them up for them......

GCT_07
10-05-09, 12:39 AM
I was laughing at that pic because of mountain man and his beard....... I didnt even notice the ties until you pointed them out... PMSL

DIEHARD
11-05-09, 04:43 PM
Everyone get your emails into the crew for tomorrow!

We have the BIG game against Brisbane this Friday, so maybe you can send in some emails about that as well.

titanstattman
11-05-09, 05:05 PM

We have the BIG game against Brisbane this Friday, so maybe you can send in some emails about that as well.

I would but i cant watch it........

titanstattman
20-05-09, 02:21 PM
Coaster u be happy to know that ur letter got read out this week... but the ans to ur Q? was a NO

Coaster
20-05-09, 04:10 PM
sweet ill check it out, thx mate

daveyk
20-05-09, 06:22 PM
damn i HATE bigpond tv

got thru the first segment okay... wont load any of the others....

titanstattman
20-05-09, 10:27 PM
damn i HATE bigpond tv

got thru the first segment okay... wont load any of the others....

Cause u have to close that window down and open again for segment 2.............

DIEHARD
25-05-09, 10:06 AM
Talking Titans on Titans TV wants YOUR emails!

Send in your ideas, comments, questions and suggestions to titanstv@titans.com.au ! Please support the show.

DIEHARD
27-05-09, 02:12 PM
A special edition of Talking Titans is now available for you to view on Titans TV.

We discuss the Titans courageous win over Manly, hear from Ashley Harrison and Coach John Cartwright and join Preston Campbell and Anthony Laffranchi as they celebrate their 50 game milestone for the Titans .

As a special treat we also meet the wives and girlfriends of the Titans and take a slow mo peek at flying winger Kevvie Gordon in action.

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Titans/148921

titanstattman
10-06-09, 03:11 PM
im so over the titans tv...............

DIEHARD
10-06-09, 03:35 PM
I understand your frustration, Apple Mac users as well as many Windows users are having alot of drama viewing the Titans TV content. But I assure you the Titans are after a solution as vigorously as possible. Hopefully we can have a solution very soon.

Paul
10-06-09, 05:24 PM
im so over the titans tv...............
I agree,I gave up weeks ago trying to watch it

daveyk
10-06-09, 09:52 PM
I agree,I gave up weeks ago trying to watch it

i also stopped watching it... and i miss it but i simply dont have the time to sit there and wait all day for it.

please fix and fix it yesterday

GCT_07
10-06-09, 10:30 PM
First things first.......PAUL.....http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/designright/NOT%20SURE%20NOT%20WORTHY/f8b600ae.gif

Now.. as for Talking Titans..... I have managed to see 3 shows since it was changed over and that was only because I had the time to wait forever for it to download..... I Can not stand the "couple of words.. then buffer.. couple of words.. then buffer...." a marothon would be less exhausting..... I normally sit there with the volume down while doing something else and wait for it to get to at least 3/4 s through then try to start it from the beginning again... doesnt always work and sometimes Ive wanted to pick the puter up and send it through the air.

I want to back the guys that go to all that trouble to put it together... but goodness..... I need to keep SOME degree of sanigty as well.:fist:

DIEHARD
10-06-09, 10:42 PM
It really concerns me how so many of you can't watch it. You are our passionate fans, many more would give up much sooner. But it does reflect the drop in viewers. The Titans are working on this, they are about as happy as you guys about and more.

GCT_89
11-06-09, 06:25 PM
i have only seen a part of one segment since the switch....and i really miss it, but just cant sit there and (try to) watch it anymore.......

it is a shame, especially to the guys that go through all the effort every week to get the show up and going......

DIEHARD
12-06-09, 03:37 PM
I've passed on your feedback to the club. They are already dedicated to solving this problem, but they also need to know how widespread it is.

If hardcore fans like yourself are forced to pack it in, what hope are the more casual fans to keep viewing?

DIEHARD
12-06-09, 04:04 PM
If there is anyone out there who hasn't commented on the Bigpond/Titans TV issue or would like to expand on what they have said.

Please post some feedback here, the Titans would like to hear from more fans.

GCT_89
12-06-09, 04:44 PM
well me personally,
i went from watching it everyweek without fail, and occasionally writing-in to ask questions n stuff.....
now i dont do either at all......

GCT_07
12-06-09, 05:02 PM
I would stay up Tuesday night (early Wednesday morning to watch it)...... send in emails etc... now like I said.. I think I might have only seen 3 since they changed.

titanstattman
12-06-09, 07:50 PM
Iv watched it twice 1st time was for 2mins.......the 2nd one is wen i sent in a e-mail but went stright to seg 4 to see if it got thru could only watch the start of the show and thats about it....... i wont watch it again untill its fix..... As like ma it was worth waiting up for on the tues, weds morning for it but no more from me........

Maybe we all should send in a cpl of e-mail to express how we feel...(in a nice way)

DIEHARD
18-06-09, 04:10 AM
Talking Titans Round 15

This weeks Talking Titans show features Titans stars Ashley Harrison, Anthony Laffranchi, Mat Rogers and match winner Chris Walker.

There?s also a chat with assistant coach Trevor Gillmeister who delivers an honest appraisal of the Titans performance against the Roosters.

We preview State of Origin two and you can win one of five Event cinema experience passes thanks to Event Cinemas at Robina just by watching the show and writing down this weeks secret message.

Send your entries to titanstv@titans.com.au

To watch the show click on the link below,

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Titans/185986

Enjoy.

DIEHARD
29-06-09, 01:57 PM

I know many have had problems with viewing, I ask for you to give it a another try. The Talking Titans crew really need and want your letters about the Gold Coast Titans.

titanstattman
29-06-09, 05:21 PM

I know many have had problems with viewing, I ask for you to give it a another try. The Talking Titans crew really need and want your letters about the Gold Coast Titans.

Yeah still cant watch it

Paul
29-06-09, 05:23 PM
me neither

Such a shame,I used to watch it every week with enthusiasm but now I'm at a point where I don't even care anymore

DIEHARD
08-07-09, 05:18 PM
Talking Titans Round 18 - Parramatta Eels

You could win just by watching Talking Titans It's the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans weekly web show and it's created especially for you.

This week on Talking Titans we preview State of Origin three, and chat about the Titans performance in Canberra.

We also look ahead to Monday nights Skilled Park encounter against the Parramatta Eels.

There are more fantastic Event Cinemas experience passes up for grabs, all you have to do to win is tune in and watch this weeks show.

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Titans/191249

Source: http://www.titans.com.au

titanstattman
15-07-09, 03:40 PM
Yeah i tought i'll just check onj the titans tv to see if can watch it up nope still no good.......... So looks like i just forget about it from now one......

DIEHARD
16-07-09, 01:22 AM
Talking Titans now available on Titans TV
Jason Sintome

Scott Prince, Jason Sintome and Adam Gardini along with a host of your favourite Jetstar Gold Coast Titans players are back for another week of Talking Titans.

On this weeks show we feature Luke Bailey, Mark Minichiello and David Mead with a super slow motion special on Kevin Gordon.

You'll hear from Coach John Cartwright as he prepares for Friday nights match against the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium and of course you can win just by watching this weeks show.

Talking Titans (http://www.titans.com.au/?s=article-display&id=18373)

Tamwelg
20-07-09, 05:16 PM
Anyone having problems watching Talking Titans each week pm me. I may have a solution for your problem.

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 06:25 PM
Also remember to send in those letters!

Paul
20-07-09, 06:55 PM
Holy crap,Mine started working this week,Im watching the parramatta show now

Halle-freakin-lujah!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

GCT_07
20-07-09, 07:02 PM
I ve sent an email through Tamwelg

Paul.... dont rub it in mate..... it took 2 1/2 hours to watch 2 segments on the weekend... and segment 3 wouldnt load

Paul
20-07-09, 07:26 PM
Try it now,Mine never works,in fact I can't even get it to dl ever but its all working for me at the moment

DIEHARD
22-07-09, 01:08 PM
Talking Titans is now available for you to watch exclusively on Titans TV

Talking Titans, Proudly presented by Simcorp Constructions is now available for you to watch on Titans TV.

It's one of the biggest shows of the year as we preview one of the biggest games of the NRL season. It's the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans at home to the Brisbane Broncos and we have a special video package celebrating some of the fierce clashes between the two Queensland sides.

We take a look at the tackle which flattened referee Tony De Las Heras.
We chat to Titans Coach John Cartwright, injured Hooker Nathan Friend, Mark Minichiello and Co-Captain Luke Bailey and you can win just by watching this weeks show.

To watch this weeks episode simply click on the link below.

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Titans/194249

DIEHARD
27-07-09, 03:17 PM
Get your emails into the Talking Titans!

If you have any questions for the team email titanstv@titans.com.au

:thumbsup:

They want your letters Titans fans!