PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 10: Broncos v Titans @ Suncorp - Friday May 15

daveyk
16-03-09, 07:47 PM
hey all...

just wanna get a feel for what we are doing for this game,.

where are we sitting etc....

might be a good idea to organise it all now so that we can sit together and now all over the place like last years game

titanstattman
16-03-09, 07:51 PM
hey all...

just wanna get a feel for what we are doing for this game,.

where are we sitting etc....

might be a good idea to organise it all now so that we can sit together and now all over the place like last years game

Wat ever u do make sure u get two for us as well.....

GCT_89
16-03-09, 08:57 PM
away supporters bay.....

get in now.....

closest to front as possible....

i might be wrong, but ive got a feeling mums already got front row tickets....

curly_11
16-03-09, 09:01 PM
Count me in for sure!!!

Boofhead
16-03-09, 09:05 PM
Just bought four tickets for me and a few mates. They have only sold up to row 2 so far... Get in early!

DIEHARD
16-03-09, 09:55 PM
Just bought four tickets for me and a few mates. They have only sold up to row 2 so far... Get in early!

Yea that's perfect. I'll get some tickets this week and join you all up there. I was in row 6 last year which wasn't too bad, love to get closer. I know a lot of us were row 22 or something. So let's all buy now!

hicksey
16-03-09, 11:01 PM
im in 2 ill give who ever needs the money just let me know who to give it to and ill send it across

GCT_07
17-03-09, 12:36 AM
Yep..... got them already..... just so happens to be my 21st birthday that weekend so I treated myself to front row against the ponies.

21 plus some :duh2:

hully gully
16-04-09, 09:38 PM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/hullygullytitan/broncotraining.jpg

caught a peek at training not many left all gone to the dogs and warriors lol

titanstattman
16-04-09, 09:40 PM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/hullygullytitan/broncotraining.jpgcaught a peek at training not many left all gone to the dogs and warriors lol

hahahaha love it love it........

Oh im in got 3rd row......

Tamwelg
22-04-09, 11:28 AM
My clan have got Row: 3 Seats: 26-32 and my brother is a ponies supporter

GCT_07
22-04-09, 11:36 AM
I m sooooo looking forward to this one..... I know there is a more important one against the bunnies.... but damn.... looking forward to donkies.

hicksey
22-04-09, 11:57 AM
yeah doug, mel and i have row 3 in the away bay

titanstattman
22-04-09, 02:01 PM
My clan have got Row: 3 Seats: 26-32 and my brother is a ponies supporter

Mate we in row 3 aswell 22-24 we can have that beer......

I m sooooo looking forward to this one..... I know there is a more important one against the bunnies.... but damn.... looking forward to donkies.

Thats right ma dont forget it ma a big bunnies game and than a win agaist the donkeys

GCT_07
22-04-09, 02:31 PM
Thats right ma dont forget it ma a big bunnies game and than a win agaist the donkeys

Yesem son.... I ll just focus on the Bunnies game...... that way I dont have it in my head for to long that the Donkies game I will be 21 (plus 19 :doh: )

Ohhh and front row by the way for us.

titanstattman
22-04-09, 03:00 PM
Yesem son.... I ll just focus on the Bunnies game...... that way I dont have it in my head for to long that the Donkies game I will be 21 (plus 19 :doh: )

Ohhh and front row by the way for us.

That will be ok pass a drum up my way........LOL

Next week my peeps........ Should i run??????

GCT_07
22-04-09, 03:11 PM
That will be ok pass a drum up my way........LOL

Next week my peeps........ Should i run??????

Well Donkies dont let drums in :fight: Adam had to get special permission last time for the bigger flags.

As for running...... well i reacon running just uses up far to much energy that could be saved for much more energetic activities ;)

titanstattman
22-04-09, 03:18 PM
Well Donkies dont let drums in :fight: Adam had to get special permission last time for the bigger flags.

As for running...... well i reacon running just uses up far to much energy that could be saved for much more energetic activities ;)

Well that sucks.......

Do u think i should save it for the night do ya?????/

Tamwelg
22-04-09, 03:20 PM
Mate we in row 3 aswell 22-24 we can have that beer......

Awesome I was hoping when I got these tickets that I would be sitting amongst you guys. I looked forward to the beer. I'll have first shout.

GCT_07
22-04-09, 03:24 PM
Well that sucks.......

Do u think i should save it for the night do ya?????/

:nonono: Never put off till tomorrow (or next week) what you can do today........:eyebrows:

Enjoy EVERY day :thumbsup:

titanstattman
22-04-09, 03:27 PM
Awesome I was hoping when I got these tickets that I would be sitting amongst you guys. I looked forward to the beer. I'll have first shout.

Nice u going to be able to make it to the bunnies game??

GCT_89
22-04-09, 03:36 PM
bugger....all our stuff is at Skilled Park (banners, flags ect)

will have to somehow get them back before the donkeys game....

ill try and get in contact with the broncs this week to organise bringing our flags/banners.....

DIEHARD
09-05-09, 06:17 PM
Steve, Dennis and me got tickets on Thursday. We got row 14 in the away supporters bay. So if you haven't got tickets were are still great ones left.

The PAX number was over 30,000, so we are headed for a massive crowd!

BringBackWillie
09-05-09, 08:11 PM
I may be venturing up for this game - go Broncos ;)

GCT_89
09-05-09, 11:37 PM
I may be venturing up for this game - go Broncos ;)

boo hiss!

Go the titans.....i was hoping that lockyer got put on report for that blatant high tackle during the test match, not sure what actually happened......

two games at suncorp in two weeks......never happened when i lived in brisbane.....lol

Steve
14-05-09, 08:51 PM
So what time is everyone getting there?

I finish at 4 so probaby won't bother going home first. Might even finish a little early and head into the city for a meal before going in for the under 20s. Probably meet DIEHARD early too.

GOATUS
14-05-09, 08:54 PM
I wont get there till bout 7ish

Steve
14-05-09, 09:13 PM
I wont get there till bout 7ish

You could call in sick. ;)

GCT_07
14-05-09, 09:32 PM
Driving up.... getting there on gates open......under 20s could do with the extra support

titanstattman
14-05-09, 09:33 PM
Driving up.... getting there on gates open......under 20s could do with the extra support

Wat time at the BP ma...........

Steve
14-05-09, 09:34 PM

they could, but if they continue from last game, i'm not sure i want to be witness to it. ;)

it'll be nice not having to travel for once! And this will be our first chilly game of the year too. Have to start rugging up again.

kwigibo
14-05-09, 09:42 PM
What time do gates open?

titanstattman
14-05-09, 09:42 PM
What time do gates open?

5pm...............................

DIEHARD
14-05-09, 10:03 PM
Gates open at 5pm, NYC starts at 5:20pm.

GCT_07
14-05-09, 10:07 PM
Wat time at the BP ma...........

I m thinkin 3.30 son.... never know with traffic on a Friday afternoon..... so if we meet at 3.30 if we end up walking to suncorp early then we can stop off at the caxton on the way for a drinkie or two......they have changed it all up there now.... you go up the stairs and past some area and then down past the caxton.... seemed to take forever....

titanstattman
14-05-09, 10:10 PM
I m thinkin 3.30 son.... never know with traffic on a Friday afternoon..... so if we meet at 3.30 if we end up walking to suncorp early then we can stop off at the caxton on the way for a drinkie or two......they have changed it all up there now.... you go up the stairs and past some area and then down past the caxton.... seemed to take forever....

Ok ma sweet as we will be there... Park just over near macca's

dee13
16-05-09, 03:50 PM
Great to see everyone there last night and do a bit of catching up.

Boofhead, you are a dead set legend. The voice was goooonnnneeeeee even before 20 minutes of the first half had elapsed.

See you next round but from the other side of the fence.

DIEHARD
16-05-09, 03:59 PM
Apart from the result, I really loved the atmosphere. Great catching up with everyone and many fans I haven't seen in a while. It's great to be with the majority of the Titans fans.

We'll get our chance to win at Lang Park at the Round 19 double header.

Great to have Dee with us, like the olden days.

titanstattman
16-05-09, 04:00 PM

Boofhead, you are a dead set legend. The voice was goooonnnneeeeee even before 20 minutes of the first half had elapsed.

Mate it was great to watch a game with ya it was a good night maybe nit the score but with a great bunch of fans........

kwigibo
16-05-09, 04:05 PM
I got told to leave the supporter's bay just after the game started. Ended up getting a great overhead view of Gordon's try from the top tier, but that's the only chance I got to rub it in to the broncos fans next to me.

titanstattman
16-05-09, 04:10 PM
I got told to leave the supporter's bay just after the game started. Ended up getting a great overhead view of Gordon's try from the top tier, but that's the only chance I got to rub it in to the broncos fans next to me.

why u get ask to leave is that cos ur ticket????????

dee13
16-05-09, 07:19 PM
Sylvy, I will sign your Blade doll on one condition.

NEVER WEAR BRONCOS MERCH IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!!!!:D

daveyk
16-05-09, 10:55 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DIEHARD
16-05-09, 10:57 PM
Spot the happy Bronco...

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/gallery/remote/2009/05/16/255085.jpg

titanstattman
16-05-09, 11:00 PM
Spot the happy Bronco...

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/gallery/remote/2009/05/16/255085.jpg

Hahahaha nice catch Brad...........

Tamwelg
17-05-09, 09:16 AM

Yeah it was great to meet / catch up with everyone and thank god you left your blade costume at home or Doug and I would have been a tad squashed.

BringBackWillie
17-05-09, 07:35 PM

:p Couldn't help myself guys :D

Great to see you lot at the game. Shame you weren't bringing in the drums and stuff to add more noise for the Titans in your corner.

Did you guys end up meeting Greg, George and Brad from the Southern Legion? They had travelled up for the game. I know one of them is a Bronco fan, so could have given the away supporters bay a miss but I caught up with Greg and George before the game and pointed them down your end of town.

See ya at another Skilled game - I'll have Titans colours on for that one Dee, so you def need to sign my Blade doll (once I figure out whether any Sydney places sell it)

DIEHARD
17-05-09, 08:49 PM
:p Couldn't help myself guys :D

Great to see you lot at the game. Shame you weren't bringing in the drums and stuff to add more noise for the Titans in your corner.

Did you guys end up meeting Greg, George and Brad from the Southern Legion? They had travelled up for the game. I know one of them is a Bronco fan, so could have given the away supporters bay a miss but I caught up with Greg and George before the game and pointed them down your end of town.

See ya at another Skilled game - I'll have Titans colours on for that one Dee, so you def need to sign my Blade doll (once I figure out whether any Sydney places sell it)

Great to see you again. I didn't get a chance to meet anyone from the Southern Legion but did meet a lot of Titans fans.

About the drums, I doubt we'd be able to get them in, even if we wanted to. Have the Broncos fans tried to get one in? That would be great.

But we didn't bring them because I think drums are for the home team. Imagine how we'd feel if Manly or Souths fans brought a drum to Skilled Park.

titanstattman
18-05-09, 09:52 AM
Great to see you again. I didn't get a chance to meet anyone from the Southern Legion but did meet a lot of Titans fans.

About the drums, I doubt we'd be able to get them in, even if we wanted to. Have the Broncos fans tried to get one in? That would be great.

But we didn't bring them because I think drums are for the home team. Imagine how we'd feel if Manly or Souths fans brought a drum to Skilled Park.

Haha the sharks have been taking a trumpet to about every away game hope skilled doesnt let them in........