PDA

View Full Version : Supporters bus from Twred ??

quins rl
08-03-09, 07:31 PM
For the past 2 seasons we have gone to the homes games through Twin Towns club,this year they are not sponsoring the Titans,so arent doing tickets/coach etc.Is there a supporters bus to/from Tweed somewhere for the home games,or is it a case of sit on the 765 for an hour or so??
Any help/info appreciated,cheers!

P.S.,that should read Tweed !!

titanstattman
08-03-09, 08:16 PM
Mate u can drive to exit 79 and get the free bus from there but i try and find and if there is any sth points where u can get on from for ya....

quins rl
09-03-09, 08:21 PM
Mate u can drive to exit 79 and get the free bus from there but i try and find and if there is any sth points where u can get on from for ya....
Thanks mate,im trying to avoid any driving if possible so i can have a few beers,her indoors can drop me at Tweed and pick us up after,just thought there might be a pick-up point somewhere down Tweed way.

titanstattman
12-03-09, 11:08 AM
Thanks mate,im trying to avoid any driving if possible so i can have a few beers,her indoors can drop me at Tweed and pick us up after,just thought there might be a pick-up point somewhere down Tweed way.

Iv done sum looking dude and wat i have found is they have put on another 4 765 buses for the day and if u have ur ticket u will travel for FREE yay......:surprise:

Hope that help dude....

quins rl
12-03-09, 01:52 PM
Cheers for that,will probably go the 765 route,unless the missus fancies dropping 4 of us off near the ground:helpme: ,got a pommie mate of mine coming up to stay,a Quins/Storm fan from Melbourne,will be his first taste of Skilled park,im hoping its a great atmosphere and we put on a great performance on the field,COME ON THE BOYS !!!!

And go the Seagulls saturday !

titanstattman
12-03-09, 02:05 PM
Cheers for that,will probably go the 765 route,unless the missus fancies dropping 4 of us off near the ground:helpme: ,got a pommie mate of mine coming up to stay,a Quins/Storm fan from Melbourne,will be his first taste of Skilled park,im hoping its a great atmosphere and we put on a great performance on the field,COME ON THE BOYS !!!!

And go the Seagulls saturday !

If u do get droped off take exit 79 and than get droped off just b4 the hosp & train sation on the left as the coppers wont let u get droped off at the train sation..It is only a short walk if u do get droped off.....