PDA

View Full Version : Bec and Lleyton Parents

Titans#1
29-11-05, 11:14 AM
Bec and Lleyton's baby lobs in

November 29, 2005

http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5080720,00.jpg Love match ... Bec and Lleyton at the 2005 Logie Awards. Picture: Fiona Hamilton

BEC Cartwright and Lleyton Hewitt have welcomed the birth of their first child, a girl, their publicist said today.

"Lleyton and Bec Hewitt are pleased to announce the overnight arrival of their first child, a healthy baby girl," Rob Aivatoglou said.

The baby was born at Sydney's North Shore Private Hospital at 1.45 am (AEDT). "At this stage Lleyton and Bec have not announced a name for their new arrival," Mr Aivatoglou said.

"Mother and baby are both doing extremely well. Lleyton and Bec are absolutely thrilled.

"Most importantly, everything went smoothly and mother and daughter are well.

"Bec and Lleyton very much look forward to taking their daughter home in the coming days."

Mr Aivatoglou said the couple had no further comment other than to thank the public for their "generous support" in recent weeks.

"They have genuinely appreciated the thoughts of well wishes as this most exciting time in their lives has approached," he said.

Bec, 22, and Lleyton, 24, met five years ago at a Starlight Foundation charity tennis day.

But they began dating only late last year and became engaged six weeks later, in late January.

Hewitt popped the question on the night of his loss in the final of the Australian Open.

Their engagement came less than four months after Hewitt's break-up with former tennis world number one Kim Clijsters, and followed Cartwright's four-year romance with Home and Away co-star Beau Brady.

The pair later announced they had purchased a palatial home on Sydney's northern beaches and married at the Sydney Opera House in July.

The couple have sold the story rights to the birth to women's magazine Woman's Day. Previously, the pair had sold the story of their engagement and pregnancy to competitor New Idea.

Teegy
29-11-05, 11:15 AM
Congrats to Bec and Lleyton :thumbsup:

Titanium_BD1103
29-11-05, 11:17 AM
Congrats to Australia's golden couple in Becs and Lleyton with the birth of their new baby girl.. :clap: :clap:

May the baby have a healthy first few days and I hope mother and baby and Dad are well.. once again congrats.. :D :D

Steelers
29-11-05, 11:42 AM
Congrats :thumbsup:

Maybe another one on the way soon aye Lleyton ;)

Dakink
29-11-05, 12:18 PM
Someone had to say it but -

I wonder if there was a CMON!!! in the delivery room!

Titans#1
29-11-05, 12:30 PM

I would say more than one! :rotflmao:

Steve Dangerous
29-11-05, 02:48 PM
I can't wait to hear the name.

Celebrity baby names are always funny.

Maybe it will be Pineapple or Destinyhope or something.

Go_The_Doggies
29-11-05, 02:53 PM
Congrats :D
Does anyone else think it would be funny if they named her Hayley...since Bec's character was called Hayley...haha

Titans#1
29-11-05, 05:31 PM
My bets are on Bianca Elizabeth Lisa Cartwright-Hewitt (BELCH)

In-Cyde #1
29-11-05, 07:05 PM
The baby will certainly have a career choice.
Tennis/Acting.
Oh!!! Same thing. If you choose tennis.

Teegy
29-11-05, 07:06 PM
The baby could be like Lleyton and act like a tennis player

Steelers
29-11-05, 07:10 PM
The baby could be like Lleyton and act like a tennis player

:rotflmao: Awesome stuff :p

Super Cronk
29-11-05, 07:15 PM
im just happy he didnt have the baby with clisters(sp) that baby would have been UGLY!

In-Cyde #1
29-11-05, 07:17 PM
im just happy he didnt have the baby with clisters(sp) that baby would have been UGLY!

Ouch !

DIEHARD
29-11-05, 10:15 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't care? :laugh:

Cliffy GC
29-11-05, 11:48 PM

i reackon there would have been more cmons during the time baby hewitt was being conceived :hi:

Super Cronk
29-11-05, 11:54 PM
i reackon there would have been more cmons during the time baby hewitt was being conceived :hi:

:rotflmao: :clap:

Steve Dangerous
30-11-05, 02:10 AM

lol it's still gonna be fugly

Steelers
30-11-05, 05:46 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't care? :laugh:

LOL I honestly don't give a s*** about it or any other celebrity goss for that matter

Queenslander
30-11-05, 05:49 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday that book makers are taking bets for whether or not that Bec and Lleytons baby girl will marry, Princess Mary and Prince Fredericks boy in the future. If i remember correctly the odds given are 2000 to 1. :erm:

In-Cyde #1
30-11-05, 06:52 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday that book makers are taking bets for whether or not that Bec and Lleytons baby girl will marry, Princess Mary and Prince Fredericks boy in the future. If i remember correctly the odds given are 2000 to 1. :erm:

Goddness I would have thought the odd's would have been much greater than that, he doesn't even play Tennis or Act.

Dragons
30-11-05, 09:56 PM
The balls are in his court..........lol :laugh:

Teegy
30-11-05, 09:59 PM
Thats to corny for me to laugh at :nope: