PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the effort!!!!!

dee13
06-03-09, 06:13 PM
It is just 9 sleeps until Skilled Park fills with the smell of beer and the sounds of excited footy fans. 2009 is here guys. It has been quite a wait between seasons but, this post isn't about the footy as such.

I just wanted to take a moment to both Thank and Congratulate Brad/Diehard. He has put in a massive voluntary effort on his part to keep this forum running throughout the off season and also his contributions and negotiations, with the Titans, to get the Legion off the ground and where it is today. His dedication, his tireless and unselfish and usually unrewarded efforts are second to none.

I look at myself and think that I am a very dedicated fan but my fanatisism pales in comparison to Diehards. A bigger fan of Rugby League I have never met and don't think I ever will.

Keep up the good work and If the Titans had a volunteer of the year award, my vote would be for you.

Cheers Dee

GCT_89
06-03-09, 06:29 PM
kiss ass...................................

lol

nah, its a hell of alot of extra work and he does a good job of it.

congrats mate

Paul
06-03-09, 08:04 PM
I spoke to Brad this morning on the phone and it really dawned on me the new season was here as we both sounded like excited little kids on christmas eve when discussing the new season.

Whatever happens it's going to be even more fun than last year as supporters in our legion section,both home and away